Author Topic: DMX (disses) 2Pac  (Read 928 times)

Dr._Funkenstein

Re:DMX (disses) 2Pac
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2003, 09:43:15 AM »
Noticed how DMX is the only rapper that said he didn't like 'Pac? :P
Really, everyone's been on 'Pac's dick, I think X tells people what he really thinks.

eNgIeS

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2003, 12:36:30 PM »
also Pac never claimed red... "no matter if you blood or cuz, I just got love for thugs" + "I see bloods and crips runnin up the hill, thinkin of a better wayyy"

Yes on his albums he didnt, but towards the end of his life, he was hangin with Mob Piru's coz of Suge & was basically a member, well he tried to be, which is why he tried to be down for one of Suge's homies by goin at Baby Lane, unfortunately Baby Lane wasnt one to fuck with. Coz of that we lost a great person at heart & an extremely talented entertainer. RIP

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2003, 02:09:44 PM »
2pacs dead and still on a level.....................

dmx might be sick, but his still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy below dat level, nuff said, 2pac G.O.A.T...............now dmx???..........lol i like the cats muzik but pleeez,

and yeah 2pac spit real shit, cats can deny but he only spoke of truth, niggaz know

peace

Jome

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2003, 05:41:25 PM »
Man...DMX didn't diss Pac, what type of title for a thread is this?
Also...not all Pac fans are Pac groupies. There are still some cats out there (like me) that actually love his music (& movies, etc) so that does not mean we're groupies...period.

That's why I put (disses).. it's kind of a diss, but not directly as a person.

DMX speaks his mind, and he's right.. except that Pac wasn't a blood or crip.
But he could might as well have been one with the lifestyle he lived..

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2003, 10:36:36 AM »
2pac died for the struggle.

I can't really coment on this, but I can surely say pac was light years superior to X as a rapper....so Earl should just shut the hell up ::).
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2003, 09:53:26 PM »
also Pac never claimed red... "no matter if you blood or cuz, I just got love for thugs" + "I see bloods and crips runnin up the hill, thinkin of a better wayyy"

Yes on his albums he didnt, but towards the end of his life, he was hangin with Mob Piru's coz of Suge & was basically a member, well he tried to be, which is why he tried to be down for one of Suge's homies by goin at Baby Lane, unfortunately Baby Lane wasnt one to fuck with. Coz of that we lost a great person at heart & an extremely talented entertainer. RIP

i thought you hated pac engies? change of heart ?

also wasn't pac also riding with crips too such as daz and shit, cuz i remember watching rap city like in 98' or so and they were talking about pac and kurupt was on saying something about how him pac and daz (tray deee? i think) were tight pac gave him the name young gotti ect.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

eNgIeS

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2003, 12:35:04 AM »

also wasn't pac also riding with crips too such as daz and shit, cuz i remember watching rap city like in 98' or so and they were talking about pac and kurupt was on saying something about how him pac and daz (tray deee? i think) were tight pac gave him the name young gotti ect.

When did i EVER say i hated PAC? I may have said he isnt the GOAT people claim he is, but he was one of the best. & as far as a person, i never thought bad of him. I now however feel that Pac was a great intelligent young man, who as he got further in the rap game, created an image of a guy named 2Pac who was a thug & later gang related, thru both music, hangin with MOB's like Suge & movie roles

& I'm guessing this is Jake Dogg, the guy who claimed to own Doggystyle with the next episode, & despite how user friendly technology is today, still claims he cant rip it. The guy who told me a different story on how he got the cd from the one he claimed to years later

Yeah Pac & Daz were fairly tight, but go ask the gangbangers who Pac spent his last days with. I'm talking about guys who are from the streets, i dont know myself i live in australia, you live in bakersfield go ask the people like BGCasper at Streetgangs.com who were in the southside crip set that Orlando Anderson claimed, a guy who knew what happened to Pac from day 1, a guy who say g's from his set get shot up in the days following Pac's shooting by crooked cops that worked for Suge.

& if Pac wasnt trying to be down with the MOB Piru's why when he ran up on Orlando Anderson did he say "You southside nigga?" & punch him before Lane even had a chance to acknowledge what pac had asked. He was trying to show he was down to ride for the Mob Piru's, for Tray who got his chain stolen by Southside crips.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2003, 12:35:55 AM by syxx_aka_engies »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2003, 04:53:10 PM »

When did i EVER say i hated PAC? I may have said he isnt the GOAT people claim he is, but he was one of the best. & as far as a person, i never thought bad of him. I now however feel that Pac was a great intelligent young man, who as he got further in the rap game, created an image of a guy named 2Pac who was a thug & later gang related, thru both music, hangin with MOB's like Suge & movie roles

& I'm guessing this is Jake Dogg, the guy who claimed to own Doggystyle with the next episode, & despite how user friendly technology is today, still claims he cant rip it. The guy who told me a different story on how he got the cd from the one he claimed to years later

i dunno man when i use to talk to you on AIM you bashed him good....suprised me how well you talked of him now.

and yes i have that cd...no i couldn't rip it, i was computer ignorant 3 years ago, i could now but where's the fun in that  ;)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

eNgIeS

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2003, 05:32:47 AM »

i dunno man when i use to talk to you on AIM you bashed him good....suprised me how well you talked of him now.

and yes i have that cd...no i couldn't rip it, i was computer ignorant 3 years ago, i could now but where's the fun in that  ;)

Why, when you still lie now, would anyone should believe you! I never said those things about Pac. Why lie your 18 grow up & do something better with ure life rather than sit on the internet & lie. I mean dont you have a life or anything, or arent you part of Los Boricuas

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2003, 07:33:44 AM »
squash the beef
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nightfall

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2003, 07:47:55 AM »
Noticed how DMX is the only rapper that said he didn't like 'Pac? :P
Really, everyone's been on 'Pac's dick, I think X tells people what he really thinks.

exactly!

DMX has more lyrical skill IMO

eNgIeS

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2003, 10:59:40 AM »
squash the beef

Hey man i dont give a fuck about Jacob, i didnt even know he posted here anymore after he called Overseer a Moby Lookalike like a year back. He decided to run his mouth not me i dont care man i check this board when i got nothing to, which may be 1-3 times a day, but thats got rarer over the past year or so

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2003, 02:05:54 PM »
2Pac is the closest thing to the GOAT but there are some good arguments out there, HOWEVER there is no comparison between DMX and Pac, Pac was realer with his topics and came across more emotional, why is pac more popular???? DMX is cool too, i have always listened to him but he still needs to catch up with Pac in many ways

eNgIeS

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2003, 12:13:41 AM »
2Pac is the closest thing to the GOAT but there are some good arguments out there, HOWEVER there is no comparison between DMX and Pac, Pac was realer with his topics and came across more emotional, why is pac more popular???? DMX is cool too, i have always listened to him but he still needs to catch up with Pac in many ways

I agree with that

In fact i think DMX has been overrated in recent days. I mean his songs have meaning & stuff, thats cool, but he has a bad rap flow & voice, heck he dont even sound like he rappin, he sounds like he is yelling his lyrics