Author Topic: S.Korea vs Italy  (Read 1522 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: S.Korea vs Italy
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2002, 08:01:24 AM »
I hope it's 1966 again
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2002, 08:21:49 AM »
Ok, this is still a sport, so props to Korea. Italy didnt close the game and Korea won it. Korea got great power in and out their stadiums, so they deserved to go to the quarters.

Italy goes home with BLATTER admitting linesmen made multiple mistakes against Italy and with FIFA managers presents in the stadium admitting the refree didnt make a good game, but "that's soccer" and "that happens".

We go home after Korean fans wrote us "Another 1966" and "Welcome to Azzuri's tomb" (morons, it's "Azzurri") and after FIFA asked them to cut the "Another 1966" promising us "they'll cut it for sure". Props to FIFA. And to Korea.

I dunno why but it remembers me those boxe matches with Koreans..

Ok. Props again. See you again in Germany.

you see this is why youre the biggest bitch i've ever encountered on the net...i mean seriously..how long r u gonna whine???? LOL you know what give me your address so i can send you the dub recording of the game so you can watch the game over and over again to understand what really HAPPEN...you talk about bad refereeing but yet we got 7-8 more fouls (half of them are weak calls) than you....both teams got about the same amount of yellow cards except for Totti who got a red card for being a bitch flopping like if he was divac..LOL...yo just quit it man....we won with our heart and skill with a phenominal crowd while ya'll underestimated it us lilke if this was the old korea team..well obiviously its not...damn whats up with these italins??? you remind me of this one italin bitch (myrealname) who act such a slut and now here comes another italin whos talking out of his ass....i ain't trying to be a racist but i'm just making a point...just calm down and quit it...this ain't no fluke...we tied with england 1-1 (although the star player was out, but after the game even the england players gave us much props for improving like crazy), we beat portugal (fifth ranked team), we tied the u.s. from a 0-1 comeback (although you gotta admit u.s. got hella lucky for even tying us, even the americans on espn said u.s. was outplayed and we missed easy shots), and now we beat a world cup contender team so give us the props

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2002, 11:05:17 AM »

Italy got  what they deserved!!

How  I hate those  long haired   , tight shirt  wearin  fags !!  
They play with such  arrogance and little respect for their opponents.   Not to mention    all the  cheap shots they throw at   you.       SO FUCK EM!!             FUCK VIERI   FUCK  TOTTI !!

Props to  the Koreans.    Their home crowd  is amazing.      

Soccer is a  sport where there will  ALWAYS  be  excuses.     Thats just the way it is.        

Juice

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2002, 01:02:17 PM »

you see this is why youre the biggest bitch i've ever encountered on the net...i mean seriously..how long r u gonna whine???? LOL you know what give me your address so i can send you the dub recording of the game so you can watch the game over and over again to understand what really HAPPEN...you talk about bad refereeing but yet we got 7-8 more fouls (half of them are weak calls) than you....both teams got about the same amount of yellow cards except for Totti who got a red card for being a bitch flopping like if he was divac..LOL...yo just quit it man....we won with our heart and skill with a phenominal crowd while ya'll underestimated it us lilke if this was the old korea team..well obiviously its not...damn whats up with these italins??? you remind me of this one italin bitch (myrealname) who act such a slut and now here comes another italin whos talking out of his ass....i ain't trying to be a racist but i'm just making a point...just calm down and quit it...this ain't no fluke...we tied with england 1-1 (although the star player was out, but after the game even the england players gave us much props for improving like crazy), we beat portugal (fifth ranked team), we tied the u.s. from a 0-1 comeback (although you gotta admit u.s. got hella lucky for even tying us, even the americans on espn said u.s. was outplayed and we missed easy shots), and now we beat a world cup contender team so give us the props

Biggest bitch ever met on the net? Man are you totally hiped up and out of your mind, so i'll not even reply. Drunken Master? Man.. you really drunk! "Give us props"? Have you read my post or what? I dont want to talk about the game with you (obviously), cause it aint cool and you will write Korea destroyed Italy, so.. continue supporting Korea, and leave me alone, ok? Write "GO KOREA" and "KOREA IN THE FINAL" or something like that. Write "AGAIN 1966" or "WELCOME TO AZZURI'S TOMB". What you want. I dont really care.

P.S.
Totti flopping like Divac? Man.. it wasnt a penalty.. but.. "A SIMULATION?". What he had to do? Cut his legs or what? Isnt a player free to drop down after a contact? Ok, the defender touched the ball, no doubts. But then he touched Totti, who finished down. To call it a simulation is the dumbest decision ever made. Expecially if the refree is 300 meters away. And expecially if that means that you have to give the player a red card. And, just to remember you about that, the game virtually finished 2 minutes later, when Tommasi scored a REGULAR goal and the linesman called it an offside (if you dont admit it you are gay). Absurd. For the 5th time in this World Cup, against Italy. This is just to talk about Overtime, not about the whole game. You counted the yellow cards? Man are you joking? Shut up! It's not about "the number of fauls", man.. It's about the quality of the fauls!

Italians feel like Korea robbed them, but nobody is blaming Korea. We are blaming Italian dirigents because they didnt protect us against FIFA and against those unreal Ecuadorian and Malaysian refrees. It's all politic. And some of us are mad at Trapattoni cause he overrated Korea not attacking until 2-0 (we missed about 300 shots to close the game).

That's all. Call it what you want, add all the disses you want.. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, YOUR WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY (FUCK YOU ALL) AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ALL THE ITALIAN-HATERS OR KOREAN FANS. Korea will never have Italian respect after the way they hosted this World Cup, the TOTALLY NO FAIR-PLAY they showed and after the words of lil bitches like you with totally no fair-play.

The verdict is KOREA IN, ITALY OUT. It's cool. Ok. Let's talk about next World Cup.

bez

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2002, 01:43:08 PM »
I hope it's 1966 again

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2002, 02:19:01 PM »

That's all. Call it what you want, add all the disses you want.. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, YOUR WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY (FUCK YOU ALL) AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ALL THE ITALIAN-HATERS OR KOREAN FANS. Korea will never have Italian respect after the way they hosted this World Cup, the TOTALLY NO FAIR-PLAY they showed and after the words of lil bitches like you with totally no fair-play.

hahahahahah...why don't you go back to your mommy and keep on crying like a lil bitch. Italy had MANY chances to make goals..but they fucking blew it..and our goalkeeper was just too damn good..korea never have italian respect? yea like we give a fuck about that...lol  ::)  no fair-play? that just about seems like the only excuse that ya could come up with. what a fucking joke. lol. see ya in 4 years. bitches.  ;D

Juice

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2002, 10:02:45 PM »
Like promised.. special dedication for you:

Italy went for the win and had the ball in the net when Damiano Tommasi converted Vieri’s pass, only to be ruled narrowly offside. It was, remarkably, Italy’s fifth disallowed goal in the tournament, surely something of a record, and was quickly followed by Ahn's winning 'golden goal'. Afterwards, Trapattoni and his players complained bitterly about the Ecuadorean referee.

Source: Official UEFA Site
Link: http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/News/Kind=1/newsId=26711.html

Oh.. and about Totti's red card... i got something about it too..
Francesco Totti, who had been rightly booked for elbowing in the first half but who was now enjoying his best period of the game, tangled with Song Chong-gug just inside the area and was sensationally sent off for diving.

Souce: always the Official UEFA Site
Link: http://www.uefa.com/competitions/WorldCup/News/Kind=512/newsId=26699.html

This is the first time in my whole life i've seen UEFA talking like that about a game. Usually they never talk like that, of course. But still... read it. UEFA, not italian newspapers!

I dont even need to quote newspapers (they are all against the refree, just read them once in a while).

Ok, enjoy the big win, but at least shut up and dont diss Italians. AT LEAST.

Juice

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2002, 10:43:01 PM »
Just the last one, since you prolly lives in the States:

Ecuadorian referee Byron Moreno sent off an Italian player, Francesco Totti, in overtime after ruling that he dived in an attempt to draw a penalty on South Korea. The replays indicated that he did not, but Italy was left a man short, and 14 minutes later it was out of the tournament.

Source: New York Times
Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/19/sports/soccer/19REAC.html

I dont even need to quote Europeans newspapers, right?

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2002, 12:08:05 AM »
yeah I noticed Belgium newspapers support Totti to...  :D
40oz Graphire

Juice

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2002, 01:16:18 AM »
yeah I noticed Belgium newspapers support Totti to...  :D

Obviously.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2002, 01:31:28 AM »
The thing is, Italy were robbed, but they got what they deserved.

You are 1 - 0 up against South Korea - you have three of the best players in the world up front

So what do you do?  Attack them more and win 3 - 0?  No, you do what the Italians always do, and play defensively.

You got what you deserved for your defensive play again, just like in Euro 2000.

Well done Korea

Juice

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2002, 01:39:24 AM »
The thing is, Italy were robbed, but they got what they deserved.

You are 1 - 0 up against South Korea - you have three of the best players in the world up front

So what do you do?  Attack them more and win 3 - 0?  No, you do what the Italians always do, and play defensively.

You got what you deserved for your defensive play again, just like in Euro 2000.

Well done Korea

I agree. But that's totally another point. Btw the whole Italy agree with you. That's why Trapattoni will probably leave and that's why we touched the lowest point of our history. The whole nation wanted Trapattoni to play with 3-4 strikers, not 1 1/2. And to replace Del Piero with Gattuso was been a blasphemy. I know that, and everybody knows that. But that's totally another thing, homie. Totally. Let's say that the refree was totally against Italy, and that FIFA too (not because of the game, but it's like that from 5-6 years, cause there's a big war between Italy and FIFA), but we killed ourself too. But that's not a good reason for us to be threated like that.

Like EL MONDO reported today... "PLOT AGAINST ITALY!".

We knew that (i talked about that 2-3 days before the game, since when they chosed a rookie to be the refree. And since they chosed Italy's number 1 enemy linesman, the same one of Roma-Galatasaray who banned 5 Italian players - and then UEFA asked sorry changed for the first time in his history the verdict), and:

1) WE DIDNT MAKE PRESSURE, I MEAN POLITICAL PRESSURE TO CHANGE THOSE THINGS. Lack of political power, but we knew that because of the war

2) WE DIDNT PLAY TO SCORE 2-0 AND TO FINISH THE GAME. We all knew the refree was capable to do everything, even to sent off Totti like that, absurd. And we didnt close the game. Lack of offence.

Those are the two reasons.

But it doesnt mean Korean can host World Cup like that and it doesnt mean FIFA can act like that. Peace.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2002, 01:49:35 AM »
You keep talking about Roma vs Galatasaray and my question is what's your problem with the players getting banned?

No Galatasaray PLAYERS got too badly involved - it was the trainers and officials

Plus Lima, of Roma was attacking Cops!!!

There's no conspiracy against Italy - you've come into contact with retarded linsemen - but so have other countries

Totti was a bad decision, but other countries have had bad decisions go against them (Turkey)

If you sit back then you are more likely to get stuff like that happen to you

You need Capello

Juice

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2002, 01:56:51 AM »
You keep talking about Roma vs Galatasaray and my question is what's your problem with the players getting banned?

No Galatasaray PLAYERS got too badly involved - it was the trainers and officials

Plus Lima, of Roma was attacking Cops!!!

There's no conspiracy against Italy - you've come into contact with retarded linsemen - but so have other countries

Totti was a bad decision, but other countries have had bad decisions go against them (Turkey)

If you sit back then you are more likely to get stuff like that happen to you

You need Capello

1. About Galatasaray-Roma, i just want to remember you what the linesman chosed: "Totti and Lima 3 games banned, Batistuta and Capello 1 game, Roma stadium 1 game, no Galatasaray players touched".

Then that's what UEFA said: "We are sorry for the decision, cause it wasnt been equal, obviously. We cant do nothing about Totti, cause he was the captain, so still 2 games banned. Lima only 1 game banned. Roma didnt asked to reduce Capello and Batistuta's bannings, but the Roma stadium aint banned no more".

Am i a victim or what? Isnt it cristalline?

About Totti.. ok, it can happen! But the whole game was been like that, and it was been the 3rd consecutive game against Italy, like you all (and even the UEFA official site) admitted here in this forum. Just read the comments about the other games, again.

Dont talk bullshit, please. Shut up if that's the level of your replies. Nobody is touching your England, but please.. dont talk bullshit. It's too easy to talk when you supported Korea cause Italy is a big team.

P.S.
TOMMASI SCORED A REGULAR GOAL IN OVERTIME. GOLDEN GOAL. LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD ADMITTED. CAN'T I EVEN WRITE ABOUT IT? 5TH CONSECUTIVE REGULAR GOAL DENIED. LIKE UEFA SITE SAID, IT'S A RECORD.

Who's the victim?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2002, 02:06:51 AM »
Do you remember when we played Argentina in the 2nd round of the last World Cup?

We had a Golden Goal disallowed as well.

We also had Beckham sent off for less than Totti, straight red when it was a yellow

But we didn't start talking about a conspiracy

Let's go through every decision

1st vs Croatia

Dumb linseman giving offside when Zambrotta played it backwards to Vieri

2nd vs Croatia

How do you know this wasn't the right decision?  I suspect Inzaghi was pulling the shirt

Both offsides against Mexico were marginal.  

And yesterday's disallowed goal was marginal as well.  Plus the goalkeeper stopped before Tomassi shot, so you never know he might have saved it.

The penalty you conceded against Korea was a penalty.  You agree?

You've had bad luck.  There is no conspiracy.