Author Topic: S.Korea vs Italy  (Read 1515 times)

Don Seer

Re: S.Korea vs Italy
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2002, 09:33:26 AM »
BAD LOSERS!!!!!!

http://football.guardian.co.uk/worldcup2002/story/0,11224,740261,00.html

Ahn sacked by bitter Perugia

Staff and agencies
Wednesday June 19, 2002
The Guardian

South Korea's golden goal hero Ahn Jung-hwan has had his contract
terminated by Serie A club Perugia after his goal eliminated Italy
from the World Cup finals.

Quoted in Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, Perugia
chairman Luciano Gaucci said: "That gentleman will never set
foot in Perugia again."

Italy has reacted with fury to yesterday's shock 2-1 defeat to South
Korea, accusing the referee and football's ruling body FIFA of fixing
the match.

Ahn, who missed a penalty earlier in the match, was hailed as a
national hero when he headed home the golden goal winner in the 116th
minute.

But his goal was viewed in a different light at Perugia, in central
Italy, where he has been viewed as an under-achiever during his stay
at the club.

"He was a phenomenon only when he played against Italy. I am a
nationalist and I regard such behaviour not only as an affront to
Italian pride but also an offence to a country which two years ago
opened its doors to him," Gaucci was quoted as saying.

"I have no intention of paying a salary to someone who has ruined
Italian soccer."

Ahn joined Perugia on loan from the South Korean team Pusan I.cons in
the summer of 2000. He scored five goals in 29 appearances.

A Perugia spokesman said today that the club had virtually decided to
release Ahn even before the World Cup tie.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2002, 11:01:01 AM »
BAD LOSERS!!!!!!

Naw, this is again another speculation, and please dont comment it with such a lack of knowledge, man. You are talking shit without knowing shit, homie.

1) First of all Ahn wasnt totally a Perugia player. Your article reported it too: Ahn joined Perugia on loan from the South Korean team Pusan I.cons in the summer of 2000. From the South Korean team Pusan I.cons, not from Liverpool! Perugia had the option to buy him until june the 30th. Since Ahn never started a game with Perugia and since he played hella bad in Italy, Gaucci just chosed not to buy him, expecially after that unknown team asked millions of Euros for the player (3 millions, if i remember it). Simple as that. He didnt fire him, or shot him, or cut his contract, or things like that. He aint interested in Ahn, since Ahn played really bad in Italy. In fact Gaucci himself, and lemme quote your article again, said: "He was a phenomenon only when he played against Italy". And when the President says things like that, it means the player really didnt impress nobody, let's say so.

2) When Gaucci said: "I have no intention of paying a salary to someone who has ruined Italian soccer" your article is incomplete. I bought Gazzetta Dello Sport, and they was talking about how Koreans and Ahn in particular talked shit against Italians and Italian soccer, BEFORE THE GAME. And he released this interview BEFORE the game. Do you remember my post when i wrote Ahn talked shit against Italian defence and Italian Soccer in general? That's why Gaucci said: "I am a nationalist and I regard such behaviour not only as an affront to Italian pride but also an offence to a country which two years ago opened its doors to him". That pratically means: "You talked shit against Italy and Italian Soccer? Now back to Pusan I.cons and fuck you.

Gaucci was right and he had all the rights to do so.

Please be more precise next time you'll make comments like that. Peace.

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2002, 11:07:48 AM »
antonio dont get so fuckin tetchy.. i didnt write that damn article.

just remember that next time.

also remember this is how the rest of the word see's italy and its people.. so why not set the story straight without trying to cause an argument

Juice

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2002, 11:15:05 AM »
antonio dont get so fuckin tetchy.. i didnt write that damn article.

just remember that next time.

also remember this is how the rest of the word see's italy and its people.. so why not set the story straight without trying to cause an argument

Hey, i didnt comment the article, but your comment:
"BAD LOOSERS!!!!!"

Dont blame the article now. I know this article is shit, since they just reported something from an Italian newspaper. And they cutted shit, totally changing it. But they do it everytime, expecially if it's FIFA himself to release this article in their homepage. LMAO! What a style, once again. If you read FIFA's articles and reports on their official site it looks like Trapattoni said: "The refree was been great", when Italy is thinking to quit FIFA as a protest, LOL.

Btw the only bad thing you wrote was: "BAD LOOSERS!!!!!".

Think twice before talking shit like that, ok?

This is how the rest of the word see's italy and its people..? WHAT THE FUCK? This has nothing to do with Italy and its people. This is just a fake news reported by FIFA. Another lil scandal if you want, but this aint nothing but a fake news. Peace.

P.S.
This is the official report of Perugia Calcio btw, and it's totally different from the one of FIFA. LOL!
http://www.perugiacalcio.it/new.asp?id=147

Now my question is: what's the source of FIFA? LOL! Cause they only quoted Gazzetta Dello Sport, and they said totally different things. And then they didnt even read Perugia's official Site.

GREAT STYLE.

Don Seer

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2002, 11:26:40 AM »
regardless of the "facts" as you see them

the article is clearly written to say that he was fired *because* of that goal.

bitter...
Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.

"He was a phenomenon only when he played against Italy.  I am a  

"mr time travel".. please explain how that quote OBVIOUSLY referring to a statement taken AFTER the italy korea game as he is talking about how he was phenomenon only when he played against Italy

the article is portraying italy as bad losers.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2002, 11:30:47 AM »
Yeah but one guy (chairman of Perugia) does not represent the attitude of a whole nation

Don Seer

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2002, 11:36:52 AM »
thats not the issue.

1) i didn't insult antonio in my first post (and i havent since)
2) i didn't generalise about italy

all i said was "bad losers" in response to the article which paints the picture of the guy being booted after knocking italy out. antonio says i was "talking shit" when i was basing what i said on the article and said "fuck you".

i wont converse with irrational people who cant control their emotions.

Don Seer

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2002, 11:41:42 AM »
he's now editted his posts...  ::)

Juice

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2002, 11:48:19 AM »
regardless of the "facts" as you see them

the article is clearly written to say that he was fired *because* of that goal.

bitter...
Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.

"He was a phenomenon only when he played against Italy.  I am a  

"mr time travel".. please explain how that quote OBVIOUSLY referring to a statement taken AFTER the italy korea game as he is talking about how he was phenomenon only when he played against Italy

the article is portraying italy as bad losers.

Sure i will explain.

FIFA just made too much noise, talking shit with nonsense. That's the reply. They quoted GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT, but it was been BEFORE THE GAME, and they interviewed Gaucci cause Ahn talked shit against Italy and Italians and Italian soccer BEFORE THE GAME, and italians were mad at him. So he replied: "I am a nationalist and I regard such behaviour not only as an affront to Italian pride but also an offence to a country which two years ago opened its doors to him".

First of all he didnt say exactly those things, but just "I am an Italian, and i cant accept that a player to diss a country which two years ago opened its doors to him". Then he continued with: "Perugia will chose if to buy him or not UNTIL june the 30th, but i dont think so, cause the Korean team is asking too much".

FIFA just cutted it, making all this noise.

They they added this phrase like morons, just to make it like Perugia fired Ahn because of the goal! "He was a phenomenon only when he played against Italy". This was taken from an interview on TV, when both Cosmi (coach of Perugia) and Gaucci (President of Perugia) explained why Perugia will not buy the player no more. Cosmi added: "The player never started for us. He did his job scoring against Italy. But Perugia wants Bazzani, not Ahn".

Now you understand how critical are the relationships between Italy and FIFA. You can clearly see it from this article, man!

And this is the article of GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT, just if you want to check it:
http://www.gazzetta.it/common/popup.jhtml?eomid=3.0.682449483&class=/Calcio/Squadra/Perugia

This is btw the full report of the interview on TV of Gaucci, where FIFA took the "he played well only against Italy":
http://it.sports.yahoo.com/020618/19/1uzaj.html

Lemme quickly translate it:
Gaucci: "When Ahn came to us, he was nobody, he didnt even had the money to buy a cheesburger. E' became rich without playing well for us. He played well only against Italy. And then, at the World Cup, he talked shit against Italian soccer. I'll not buy him, he doesnt deserve it. I can buy him for 3 millions and then sell him for the triple, but i'll not do it". Just for the news, he said those things on the TV show: "Il Processo di Biscardi", showed on LA7.

Juice

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2002, 11:50:22 AM »
he's now editted his posts...  ::)

No man. I never wrote "FUCK YOU" like you said. Simple as that. I have no reasons. I just said "please think twice before talking shit without knowing shit". And i edited the post changing "communicate by Perugia" with "report by Perugia", cause it wasnt exactly current english. LOL. Just check it if you can. And i aint an irritational people who cant control my emotions. I just wrote you to not comment those articles like that if you dont know the truth. Ok, it's not your fault. It's about FIFA. I aint dissing you, man. And btw Gaucci is free to do whatever he wants. You still dont have rights to judge all of us Italians like that. BAD LOOSERS!!!!!?? Because of a man? Naw..

My last edit of that post: 16:30:27 - Your post: 16:37:58

BTW it's cool. Stop the semi-beef here. I got no problems with you. I just wanted to let you understand the critical situation.

Don Seer

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2002, 12:02:27 PM »
don't try to play games.  and don't try to call me a liar.

we both know what u wrote. other people saw that shit too.

Juice

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2002, 12:04:02 PM »
don't try to play games.  and don't try to call me a liar.

we both know what u wrote. other people saw that shit too.

Are you high? Are you saying i wrote FUCK YOU? Oh my God!

Juice

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2002, 12:05:38 PM »
Damn man. Damn. The only fuck was the "WHAT THE FUCK?". If you continue like that, just say that and i'll quit this board.

Juice

« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2002, 12:06:19 PM »
Doesnt matter, i'm out.

Juice

« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2002, 12:11:40 PM »
Doesnt matter, i'm out.

P.S. I didnt even edited my reply to your article. There i never dissed you or lost respect for you.

I just edited the following post, cause i wrote "Communicate by Perugia" (it's Comunicato in italian, and i thought it was an english word) with "report by Perugia".

Out. :-X