Author Topic: A Tribute to the Pakistani Soldiers  (Read 168 times)

ONETIME

A Tribute to the Pakistani Soldiers
« on: September 06, 2003, 01:09:12 PM »
Today, on September 6th, 1965, India announced war with Pakistan, but after 2 hours of announcing war, than INDIA said that theres no war, its called a SOMETHING-SEIZURE i thinng, after they announced the seizure, they pulled a jack move, THEY ATTACKED !!! theyre main goal was to capture the city of Lahore, 1  of the liveliest cities in the country. The Indian Chief of Army Staff promised the Indian civillians that within 6 hours, the city of Lahore wud be India's posession, and he asked eveyrone frm the city of Amratsar(at border wit Lahore) to pak-up their stuff, because theyre gona be moving to LAHORE !, he promised that to the Indian people, as India has a huge army than Pakistan, and they have much advanced Air Force, Pakistan managed to compete them, the Indian army entered Pakistan succesfully, they just had to cross one river and boom, they wudve had Lahore, but that was the most hard part, the Pakistani soldiers had a very high spirit, were short in number too, but they didnt let the Indian army move by an Inch, the indian army conacted their air force for help, and 3 jets flew rite away to pakistan to attack, for some reason, the planes were not able to attack their goals, and were destroyed by a ground to air missile, the pakistani air force immediately took off, went to the nearest indian air bases to bombard them, it was kinda failing, out 6 jets only 2 survived, and out of them 2 1 got hit by a machine gun, the plane was loosing its altitiude and was going to crash too, and the plane was rite on top of the indian air base, the brave pilot thot tht he was gona die anyway, so somehow he steered the plane and crash it on the other planes on the base, and most of the planes their were destroyed, and after some time more planes came from pakistan and destroyed the whole base. On the other hand the Indian army in pakistan was having a very bad time, most of their soldiers were killed, and after some time, they were all forced to run back to India, and like this Pakistan had victory over India. THis is one of the greates pieces of History of the South-East Asia, even tho India attacked Pakistan, pakistan still managed to defeat them, but my point is not that india is wrong, or India is bad,, just wanted to say R.I.P to all those pakistan soldiers who fought the huge defence force of india and was able to defeat them in no time. and the general who promised Indians to live in Lahore was also very disapointed.....anyways.....

R.I.P too all those Pakistani soldiers.

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:A Tribute to the Pakistani Soldiers
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 07:51:11 PM »
R.I.P to all the indian soldiers who died on that day as well ...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 07:54:37 PM »
my reguards.....

end war and make peace....

ONETIME

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 08:22:52 PM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 11:56:09 PM »
That was the most outrageously biased piece i have read in a while.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2003, 09:18:10 AM »

and kudos to the indian army for carrying out that attack....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 09:19:43 AM by Eidolon_Sun »

bombchron

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2003, 10:12:52 AM »
That was the most outrageously biased piece i have read in a while.

LMAO forreal...what U been smoking Inflict, I heard good thangs about taht Paki hash, but GODDAMN  ::)

ONETIME

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2003, 02:08:37 PM »
no need 2 listen to him ^

BOMBCHRONIC = FAGQUAKE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2003, 09:57:57 PM »
You can tell by the ever present queerish roll of the eyes
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2003, 10:47:02 PM »
Pitiful