Author Topic: STREETS GOT MY SOUL  (Read 258 times)

bez

STREETS GOT MY SOUL
« on: September 11, 2003, 12:35:24 PM »
No return from this sleep that read on my gravestone rest in peace, the streets held my soul tightly until the moment of complete release,
Went from being well known in the never ending maze that is the city, to being shot up, brains sprayed across the pave, Lord tell me will they miss me?,
To tell ya the story correctly I gotta rewind like 3 days, phone ringin I answer like wasup, and a voicemail plays, your dead you motherfucker is what the person says,
Used to threats by now so I just delete and keep smokin, If only I wudda known that the voice wasn't jokin, maybe I'd still be rollin, dam now I've fallen,
Get back onto track, I felt a point in my back, a person's voice soundin familiar says I'm gunna twist ya cap back....but then the voice starts to laugh,
Just one of my boys playin wit me, tryin to break my nerves but they steel, the streets held my souls, cos my soul belongs wit the streets, cos they real,
Next day I'm up like a bullet cos I heard the voice again, dreamin myself worried, scarin myself seein my brains sprayed across the pave, nightmares playin again and again,
See my phone wit another message, play it thinkin its proberly a friend, the voice again says you best cherist the time you got left, now I star thinkin whats the fool want wit Bez,
Still don't let it sweat me, livin my life normally, but curiously I'm actually watchin where I step like I am frightend to let myself forget what I heard on that text,
Walkin home that night, I remember seein a car creppin slowly, me thinkin its a homie shout wassssup, but dam it turned out them fools didnt no me,
Car jolted forward right towards me, I jetted faster than a panther in a lion's den, I ain't prepared to leave this earth for the likes of them,
Next day arrived quickly, almost as if I didn't sleep a wink, now this message crap has actually started to affect the way I think, wonderin if the messages and car chase where linked,
But I just keep of survivin, cos thats all a youth can do, little did I know today was the day I was dyin, leave my streets behind for the fools to screw, looks like I'm through,
All happened in an instant, rememeber walkin then BOOM, I was gone on the concrete, blood rushing down the gutter like the streets was suckin my soul back, like it was due,
Created a river of red, pictures in the paper next mornin, shame cos even tho the streets had my life, I still found life adorin,
Sucks to think that in 3 days you can go from breathin to brainless, Some people in life with always be shameless, but I don't blame us, the streets is how it raised us,
Suddenly wake up tho, was I dreamin cos I just saw my own death, the shit was so real tho, I never believed I cudda died in that was anyway, you can't do that do Bez,
Then I get the mornin paper and I can believe what I'm seein, 3 days from now, my pictures on the front page, headline another soul lost bleedin, dam I'm got 3 days to go, fuck the streets I'm leavin, arggggggggggggghhhhh my destinys a victim, shit the streets got me screamin!!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 04:37:59 PM by Bez »

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
Re:STREETS GOT MY SOUL
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 12:41:16 PM »
hella dope

Reservation, Bitch!!!

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 09:18:31 AM »
thanks man, uppin

bez

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2003, 11:10:54 AM »
uppin

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2003, 01:02:43 AM »
Yeah... tight shit bez.... we need to get anotha lil collabo crackin.. PM me or summat man.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2003, 02:31:56 PM »
thats shits pretty sick dawg

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2003, 02:40:00 PM »
Yeah that was pretty dope man. *thumbs up*

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2003, 05:26:06 AM »
W  :o  W

Good shit dawg!

bez

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2003, 03:51:45 PM »
uppin

LP

• Lil Geezy
  • You suck
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2003, 04:18:35 PM »
Dope homie..

Pure Illness..
VDK[/i][/u]

smila

• Lil Geezy
Re: STREETS GOT MY SOUL
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2005, 11:32:42 AM »
yo bez ive been reading yo shit man and you show nothing...........but pure talent!!! hope you go far in life man cause you deserve it!!!!

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2005, 11:37:58 AM »
didnt like it. thematically trite, lyrically derivative, and the spelling was atrocious. shame on you Bez, you banal poet. a very hackneyed piece of work

bez

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2005, 12:24:39 PM »
YER...

Arkexodus

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2005, 02:41:42 PM »

didnt like it. thematically trite, lyrically derivative, and the spelling was atrocious. shame on you Bez, you banal poet. a very hackneyed piece of work

I'm usually one not to take sides but when you found out what the hell that means bez pleez tell me

bez

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2005, 03:11:30 PM »

I'm usually one not to take sides but when you found out what the hell that means bez pleez tell me

I dont think I ever will find out if I am honest.