Author Topic: Hey Homies Im Back From Vallarta  (Read 237 times)

E. J. Rizo

Hey Homies Im Back From Vallarta
« on: September 02, 2002, 09:30:26 AM »
Whats up homies i just wanted to let you know that im back fools. i had a fuckin blast at puerto vallarta mexico i was drunk off my ass everynight. i was hungover every morning but it was cool cause i was in mexico and they sell menudo there everywhere so i got the hangover cleared right away with a bowl of menudo (yall know that menudo is the best remedy). i met a grip of people and girls. had lots of fun partied til 5 in the morning every night and drank all night had loads of girls on the dance floor and hit up all the spots. i went on a booze cruise and got drunk off my ass cause they have and open bar so i was just pounding shit. we went to Señor Frogs and had lots of fun there got shots and shit from those girls with them around there waist and they grab your nipples and shit. crazy shit we also hit up Carlos O' Brians that shit was tight ass hell as well met some nice girl there...damn we also went to this like private beach that we got there by boat cause that the only way there and had a bomb ass dinner there it was really nice. the first night we went bar hopping and of all bars to start at we went to hooters....(im in fuckin mexico and the first place we hit up is hooters!)....LMFAO but anyway it was cool just had a few drinks there and then we went to some bar called the No Name Bar had some drinks there then we went to this other bar that was tight with a band up there and shit and we just drank our asses off there over all i spent all my money on Drinks, Taxi Cabs, and Food (but it was fuckin worth it) every night i didnt get back to my room til like 5 in the morning shit was awsome.....and you guys probrably thinking this fool just got drunk and thats it im gonna tell you this i didnt quite get layed and it was cause i wasnt strapped and when i went to my room to get a jimmy there was all kinds off people in there so i didnt want to make it ovious cause we did take some people that arent really into the whole party shit so they where kickin it in there so i said fuck it and we went out to the beach and where just macking and shit and i got my dick sucked and it was good. overall there is lots of memories im gonna remember i loved it.  and you best believe that i will do it again some time. there was one day that i drank tons of stuff....i was in the pool early like at 3pm and we drank there at the pool bar i had 2 piña coladas and 2 24 karrots then we went on that boat ride i was telling you i had 2 tequila sunrises and 3 rum and punch then at the place where we had dinner i had 2 mai tai's and then on the boat ride back i had 1 tequila sunrise and 1 rum and punch again and then we got back and we went to this place called the zoo its a bar and dance place and i had 2 long island ice teas and then to finish it off i had 8 shots from those girls i was fucked up that night but it was cool anyway this is gettin too long....i guess all i wanted to say was that i wish i was still there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Hey Homies Im Back From Vallarta
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2002, 09:56:45 AM »
haha thats great sounds like you had a good time!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2002, 11:25:17 AM »
Thats dope man, glad you enjoyed yo self..peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2002, 11:27:47 AM »
Hooters be the bomb fa sho. It's tight you had a good time mayne.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

: Hey Homies Im Back From Vallarta
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2002, 11:41:08 AM »
hahah sounds real cool I am prob going on a  lads hol next year so that will be cool.

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2002, 05:56:46 PM »
Whats up homies i just wanted to let you know that im back fools. i had a fuckin blast at puerto vallarta mexico i was drunk off my ass everynight. i was hungover every morning but it was cool cause i was in mexico and they sell menudo there everywhere so i got the hangover cleared right away with a bowl of menudo (yall know that menudo is the best remedy). i met a grip of people and girls. had lots of fun partied til 5 in the morning every night and drank all night had loads of girls on the dance floor and hit up all the spots. i went on a booze cruise and got drunk off my ass cause they have and open bar so i was just pounding shit. we went to Señor Frogs and had lots of fun there got shots and shit from those girls with them around there waist and they grab your nipples and shit. crazy shit we also hit up Carlos O' Brians that shit was tight ass hell as well met some nice girl there...damn we also went to this like private beach that we got there by boat cause that the only way there and had a bomb ass dinner there it was really nice. the first night we went bar hopping and of all bars to start at we went to hooters....(im in fuckin mexico and the first place we hit up is hooters!)....LMFAO but anyway it was cool just had a few drinks there and then we went to some bar called the No Name Bar had some drinks there then we went to this other bar that was tight with a band up there and shit and we just drank our asses off there over all i spent all my money on Drinks, Taxi Cabs, and Food (but it was fuckin worth it) every night i didnt get back to my room til like 5 in the morning shit was awsome.....and you guys probrably thinking this fool just got drunk and thats it im gonna tell you this i didnt quite get layed and it was cause i wasnt strapped and when i went to my room to get a jimmy there was all kinds off people in there so i didnt want to make it ovious cause we did take some people that arent really into the whole party shit so they where kickin it in there so i said fuck it and we went out to the beach and where just macking and shit and i got my dick sucked and it was good. overall there is lots of memories im gonna remember i loved it.  and you best believe that i will do it again some time. there was one day that i drank tons of stuff....i was in the pool early like at 3pm and we drank there at the pool bar i had 2 piña coladas and 2 24 karrots then we went on that boat ride i was telling you i had 2 tequila sunrises and 3 rum and punch then at the place where we had dinner i had 2 mai tai's and then on the boat ride back i had 1 tequila sunrise and 1 rum and punch again and then we got back and we went to this place called the zoo its a bar and dance place and i had 2 long island ice teas and then to finish it off i had 8 shots from those girls i was fucked up that night but it was cool anyway this is gettin too long....i guess all i wanted to say was that i wish i was still there.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!! sounds like fun...i wish i woulda rolled wit ya...but im broke....my mission in life is to go puerto vallarta or cancun for spring break in the next couple of years....damn...i gotta go there man...so much alcohol that needs to be consumed by me!!....oh and welcome back ese

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2002, 08:39:58 PM »
Welcome back homie.........nice to hear u had a good time!