Author Topic: Some views and random thoughts by Represent...  (Read 340 times)

PLANT

Some views and random thoughts by Represent...
« on: September 15, 2003, 04:02:25 PM »
Kayne West is an amazing producer, and the song "Through the Wire" is simply off the hook....This guy really has skills, behind the boards, and on the mic...

Big Gipp's album is awesome! Don't sleep Yall.  Song like "Steppin out" and "Boogie Man" ft. Andre3000 are tracks that make my day...

Altho Im not a fan of the Diplomats, Juelz Santana has some really great songs on his album..."Santanas Town" gets me kinda pumped, and the song's "Rain" and "Why" really showed me that hes got some skills....Also, the production behind him is dope...

And last but not least, Obie Trice is about to blow the fuck up!  "Oh" ft. Busta is going to be "The Jam" sooner or later, and Im sure theres alot more bangers to come from that album....

Anyway, I just wanted to drop some knowledge and discuss with peeps about some new shit ya heard!  Keep it real up in here!

Peace,  

-Rep. 8)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2003, 04:36:03 PM by Represent. »

PLANT

Re:Some views and random thoughts by Represent...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 09:14:33 PM »
No one wants to discuss ???

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 09:30:22 PM »
I can't stand Roc-A-Fella, and IMO they all blow lyrically, but I must admit they have some sicc ass prodcuers. Just Blaze, Kanye West, and whoever the hell does the Diplomats beats are all tight as fucc.

I agree with "Cheers" helpin' Obie to blow up. He's been waitin' to get dropped long before 50's album came out on the Math, and now it's his time to shine. I'm definitely lookin' forward to coppin' that album.

pappy

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 09:46:02 PM »
when does obies album come out an that kayne west song,  is that the one he made a video for

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 09:56:55 PM »
Altho Im not a fan of the Diplomats, Juelz Santana has some really great songs on his album..."Santanas Town" gets me kinda pumped, and the song's "Rain" and "Why" really showed me that hes got some skills....Also, the production behind him is dope...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2003, 03:59:14 AM »
I feel ya on most of what you said rep. Haven't heard gipps album to comment.

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 06:14:16 AM »
when does obies album come out an that kayne west song,  is that the one he made a video for
Obie comes out on the 23rd......And that Kayne West song is the one he made the video for....The video is quite different, a breath of fresh air IMO...

Jome

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2003, 08:04:38 PM »
I dont have any opinions on the topic, but the 4 albums in Reps avatar is dope..  8)
Think I might get them all next week..

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2003, 08:51:25 PM »
i was about to say the same thing about the albums in Represents avatar, i just got the new dmx and those other 3 im gonna eventually get

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2003, 09:51:52 PM »
Kayne West is an amazing producer, and the song "Through the Wire" is simply off the hook....This guy really has skills, behind the boards, and on the mic...

Big Gipp's album is awesome! Don't sleep Yall.  Song like "Steppin out" and "Boogie Man" ft. Andre3000 are tracks that make my day...

And last but not least, Obie Trice is about to blow the fuck up!  "Oh" ft. Busta is going to be "The Jam" sooner or later, and Im sure theres alot more bangers to come from that album....

Anyway, I just wanted to drop some knowledge and discuss with peeps about some new shit ya heard!  Keep it real up in here!

Peace,  

-Rep. 8)

*walks into thread*

*throws a stack of papers on Represents desk*

Youre in violation of biting my shit. "Random Thoughts of King Tech" is exclusively licensed to King Tech.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2003, 04:08:56 PM »

Peace,  

-Rep. 8)

*walks into thread*

*throws a stack of papers on Represents desk*

Youre in violation of biting my shit. "Random Thoughts of King Tech" is exclusively licensed to King Tech.
LOL, my bad homie.......I never knew, never knew.....

Whens the last time you made dropped your random thoughts anyway?  

At least we both on the same page ;)

Goatman

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2003, 05:13:02 PM »
Obie will not sell 100,000 copies

Jome

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2003, 07:22:48 PM »
Obie will not sell 100,000 copies

True, you can add at least 2 million to it.