Author Topic: More Michael jackson news  (Read 349 times)

Trauma-san

More Michael jackson news
« on: October 02, 2003, 04:59:32 PM »
Michael's going ahead with that album "#1's" that will be released in November (Nov. 18th).  The album will have 18 tracks (although not all of them were number ones, lol) and will come with a DVD with 15 videos on it.  

There will be a new song on there, written by R. Kelly, called "One More Chance", and There will be a CBS special on t.v. around that time, with videos from the album, and a live performance of "one More Chance".  

The "One More Chance" single is released to radio Oct. 28th.  There's also rumours of Michael performing the song live at the Radio Music Awards later this month.  This is his final album with Sony/Epic....

Trauma-san

Re:More Michael jackson news
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2003, 05:07:07 PM »
P.S.

The Beatles "1" - 28 Million copies sold
Elvis Pressley "30 #1 hits" - 9 Million copies sold

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2003, 04:40:23 PM »
Here's the album covers.  I'm gonna try to get the last one

Also, a Japanese suit maker signed an exclusive Signature line with Michael, here's some pictures of his suits (I dunno if they'll be for sale in america)

http://www.wakita-inc.co.jp/test-oota-mj-9.jpg

(seer editted to make one pic a link coz it fucked shit up!!)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2003, 10:45:15 AM by Don Seer »

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 07:05:34 PM »
Nice. So he is putting out 4 different album covers?

The first picture of the suits, the third suit is gay. Look at the shirts collar. The rest are OK.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 10:35:24 PM »
Yeah, that one's too over the top.  The collar on the shirt in the middle suit at the bottom is nice though.Yup, the album's having 4 different covers.  The first one is a pic from the off the wall era, the second one is a picture from the Dangerous tour, the 3rd one is a picture from Bad, and the fourth one is a picture from the black or white video

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2003, 10:54:13 PM »
There will be a new song on there, written by R. Kelly, called "One More Chance",

**Waits for some stupid motherfucker to make a comment about these 2 working together**

anywayz...i'll definetely be copping this album...while i dont like all of micheals stuff he has some really good shit...and his old shit was always good.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2003, 06:55:07 AM »
*This Just In*

No shit, apparently Michael was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize this year, LOL.  He's not likely to win, but the Nobel committee talked about him as a possible recepient.  Damn.

bez

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2003, 09:16:38 AM »
4th cover is the best.

Sounds dope n e way but I cant really see it sellings looooads.  All jackson fans will prob buy it but its not going to appeal to just the everyday average fan like myself.  I have HIStory and Invincible and I cant see myself buying this 1.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2003, 10:43:59 AM »
damn that dvd'd be awesome

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2003, 11:45:52 AM »
Did anyone catch that video Vh1 was playing about a year ago? It was about a haunted house or sum shit. It was pretty hot. I hope they start playing it again soon since its close to Halloween.

I doubt I buy the album since there aint too many new songs on it. But Ill download it from IRC.  :)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2003, 02:00:25 PM »
4th cover seems the sickest, cant wait to hear the new joint, sounds like sum slow jam though, hopefully it'l be sum upbeat shit

peace

bez

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2003, 02:14:52 PM »
Did anyone catch that video Vh1 was playing about a year ago? It was about a haunted house or sum shit. It was pretty hot. I hope they start playing it again soon since its close to Halloween.

I doubt I buy the album since there aint too many new songs on it. But Ill download it from IRC.  :)

GHOST???  From blood on the dancefloor.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2003, 02:36:53 PM »
Yeah, that song is Ghosts, unbelievable video, he spent millions making it, it's about some man that lives in a haunted mansion on the top of a hill overlooking the town, trick or treaters come to see him, etc. and Mike plays about 5 characters in it, lots of makeup and costumes.  It was really revolutionary when it came out, because there's a CGI sequence in it where Michael turns into a skeleton and dances (they mapped his body movements onto the animation).

The new song IS a slow-er song, it's not really sappy and slow, it's a love song, I heard it, sounds decent.  Nothing really really special, though.  It's in the vein of "Break of dawn" on the new album, kinda like that.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2003, 02:38:57 PM »
Oh, and aparently the Nobel committee feels that the Pope did more for peace this year than Michael, LOL.  (Did Michael do anything for peace this year????) So he was nominated by the committee, but it's really highly unlikely he'll win.  

bez

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2003, 02:48:05 PM »
Break OF Dawn

What a song