Author Topic: Sad story  (Read 464 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Sad story
« on: October 17, 2003, 03:55:50 AM »
My best friends girlfriend got raped on holiday in spain this summer. The morning after pill didnt work and now shes pregnant. Shes going to england in a few weeks for an abortion. My friend doesnt believe in abortion, hed prefer to give the baby up for adoption (theyre both just 18 and not very serious). But after seeing the devastation it was causing the emma and her family, and the pain she'd have to go through, he now supports her choice.
I dont really have an opinion on an abortion, though i think in these extreme circumstances emma should have the choice. What do you think?

BTW the guy who did it has been arrested.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

PinkTowelGirl

Re:Sad story
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 09:01:57 AM »
what ever she decides... she'll have to live with for the rest of her life..... It will be with her always.... and will charge her life drastically.... she just better hopes she can handle her choice... because it is a hard decision to make...

i see it as this... your damned if you do.. and your damned if you dont... best of luck to her

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 11:11:45 AM »
i think abortion is prob best

Casper

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2003, 12:08:23 PM »
in these cases getting an abortion is the best... but getting an abortion because you wanted to fuck and werent responsible to use a condom is dumb and the mother should die not the baby hell im 14 and even i know too use a fucking rubber if i dont have one i aint fucking every guy should know that

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2003, 06:29:06 AM »
She's killing a kid because something tragic happened in her life.  that's no excuse.  Unfortunately, she should carry the baby to term, and then if she doesn't want it, she should give it up for adoption.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2003, 06:35:24 AM »
She's killing a kid because something tragic happened in her life.  that's no excuse.  Unfortunately, she should carry the baby to term, and then if she doesn't want it, she should give it up for adoption.  

*Slaps head* And you are to choose this "better" choice for her I see. Good to see we care about other people here. The kid will go feeling unwanted, and this could scar the kid, leaving it with all kinds of personal problems.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2003, 08:40:34 AM »

Who are you to say ... what this girl should and shouldn't do ... what if she is a heathen? Her beliefs are more then likely different then yours...... she can make the choice on her own.. And also can live with the consequences of her actions....

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 11:59:39 AM »
the mother should die not the baby

that wouldnt do anything for anyone dude...i swear all you ever do is say people should die  ::)

anywayz...i think she should have the choice...if you have a choice between bringing a baby in this world and not having it raised properly or not at all i would say not at all...

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2003, 01:14:34 PM »

*Slaps head* And you are to choose this "better" choice for her I see. Good to see we care about other people here. The kid will go feeling unwanted, and this could scar the kid, leaving it with all kinds of personal problems.

I'm scarred.  I'm living with all kinds of problems... but you know what? I thank GOD everyday I'm alive.  This is a wonderful world, why kill a kid before he even has a right to enjoy it?  

That's the difference between conservatives (me) and liberals (you).  I'm an optimist, I recognize beauty, you're a pessimist, you think the world is a hell hole.  Grow up.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2003, 01:15:48 PM »

Who are you to say ... what this girl should and shouldn't do ... what if she is a heathen? Her beliefs are more then likely different then yours...... she can make the choice on her own.. And also can live with the consequences of her actions....

HE ASKED FOR AN OPINION, it's my fucking opinion.  Just because you fuck around, and more than likely would kill any baby you got pregnant with, doesn't mean that I feel the same way.  It's not my business to make the girl do one or another, but I do have an OPINION, I was asked for it, and I gave it.  Shut the fuck up.  

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2003, 05:19:50 PM »

HE ASKED FOR AN OPINION, it's my fucking opinion.  Just because you fuck around, and more than likely would kill any baby you got pregnant with, doesn't mean that I feel the same way.  It's not my business to make the girl do one or another, but I do have an OPINION, I was asked for it, and I gave it.  Shut the fuck up.  

shut the fuck up trauma.. because you dont know shit about me... you think you have me figured out... but in reality you dont.. i am pro-life... to the point where i dont even eat meat... and fuck around? how do you know this?? are you stalking me or something.. does your life suck to the extreme amount to where you have nothing else to do.. but get into what other people are doing? i been straight for the last few months.. and been seeing one guy... that i just so happen to care more about then i have anyone...

you dont know me your fuckin loser ass hole... so dont even try to acted like you do... get a life..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2003, 10:46:41 PM »
I am pro-life too. We are a pro-life family. But in a modern time, I think that we must let people decide for themselves what is right and wrong. I would never let a potential baby of mine die, or get aborted. BUT, I can't talk for other families, religions, or non religious people.

pappy

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2003, 11:10:45 PM »

and fuck around? how do you know this??

umm maybe cuz you admit to it

an my opinion on the subject.  I think she should get an aborition.  its is mad easy for a guy to say she shouldnt get an abortion even tho she is raped b/c your not the one that is goin  be carrying this baby for 9 months.  now if the girl was a slut an jus wasnt careful than she should pay for her mistake but in this case i agree with abortion

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2003, 12:09:25 AM »

The kid will go feeling unwanted, and this could scar the kid, leaving it with all kinds of personal problems.

NOBODY should have their chance at life taken away, you don't know how the baby's life will go on after birth, so you cant speak on it.

kick ass album

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2003, 12:34:34 AM »
it is all a matter of personal choice.. people will do it regardless of what other say and do.... even if it was outlaw.. women would find a way... hire someone to do it.... do it themselves.. with the old coat hanger trick..... at least.. allow abortion.. makes it safe.. for those women who dont hold religious values...