Author Topic: This thread is really fucked up but....  (Read 167 times)

Don Breezio

This thread is really fucked up but....
« on: October 23, 2003, 12:20:35 AM »
if you could replace one of the dead rappers with one of the rappers now who would you choose?

pac would be alive & 50 would be gone
biggie would be back and baby would bite the dust
jam master jay would be back and nelly would get clapped

so yes i know this thread is fucked up but im sure some of you have thought about this before anyway.

Trauma-san

Re:This thread is really fucked up but....
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 05:19:04 AM »
I dunno man, I think you're sweatin' it a little too hard.. I don't see how you could wish somebody else dead over Pac, when all pac did was run his mouth and start shit. Biggie I can understand, he was a pretty nice guy, but Pac was a loose cannon.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2003, 07:40:15 AM »
I dunno man, I think you're sweatin' it a little too hard.. I don't see how you could wish somebody else dead over Pac, when all pac did was run his mouth and start shit. Biggie I can understand, he was a pretty nice guy, but Pac was a loose cannon.  

so does 50 so it works

Casper

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 09:17:34 PM »
i like this thread i woulda hafta say Eazy and kill Baby
then pac and kill ja rule and biggie and kill jay z

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 09:49:21 PM »
Pac for 50 or Eminem. The latter two do nothing but run their mouth and start shit and even though Pac did it too, he was much better at it.

Big for Fabolous. Big made quality R&B radio friendly singles with lyrical skills, Fab is the opposite.

Eazy for Baby. Both great businessmen but Eazy created classic music as well as broke new ground (N.W.A. & Bone Thugs N Harmony) which is something Baby is yet to do.

Big Pun for Fat Joe. Pun was one of illest lyricists if not the illest and Fat Joe is a waste of space. His albums are much better too.