Author Topic: "Bubba Ho-Tep"...Hillarious horror flick about Elvis etc.  (Read 217 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

"Bubba Ho-Tep"...Hillarious horror flick about Elvis etc.
« on: October 24, 2003, 09:22:36 PM »
Who's seen this movie, or who's even heard of it? It's a comedy/horror about Elvis and JFK...I heard it was brilliant... It won a bunch of awards and shit, but it's independant, and only came out in select theatres (it made a HUGE amount of money for a movie of that stature)...The movie is still looking for distributors, and is tryna' get it played in more theatres nation-wide before it hits DVD...It stars the hillarious actor Bruce Campbell ("Evil Dead", "Army of Darkness", "Spider-Man", etc.) and Ossie Davis...For more info check out www.bubbahotep.com
« Last Edit: October 24, 2003, 09:22:56 PM by The original, the one and only, Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:"Bubba Ho-Tep"...Hillarious horror flick about Elvis etc.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 12:27:51 PM »
You guys are all gay...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 11:18:30 AM »
I heard about it. And though I'm not sure, I heard that Cambell stars as Elvis living in a some sort of retirement community or insane asylum, I forget which. He has to battle some ancient Egyptian mummy. Weird ass concept if you ask me. Don't know anything about it for sure, just what I heard.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 11:19:02 AM by T-Dizzog »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 11:52:21 AM »
I heard about it. And though I'm not sure, I heard that Cambell stars as Elvis living in a some sort of retirement community or insane asylum, I forget which. He has to battle some ancient Egyptian mummy. Weird ass concept if you ask me. Don't know anything about it for sure, just what I heard.

Wow! A Reply!!...Anyways, yes, it is a weird ass concept, but I heard it was pure genius, and funny as hell...I also heard it's nothing like any other movie, and it won lots of prizes and shit...I cant wait for the DVD...PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "Bubba Ho-Tep"...Hillarious horror flick about Elvis etc.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 11:48:44 PM »
Saw this movie again recently...Just wanted to up it in case people don't know what's up. This shit is originally great...Ya'll should really check this one out...PeACe

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 06:32:27 AM »
I saw it a few months ago, very weird but good and funny.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 08:32:40 AM »
Watched this movie a couple years ago when it was in the independant theaters. Laughed a few times. Pretty odd, but it was original.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 05:32:39 PM »
Well, at least someones seen this one...LOL

BJV

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 01:24:10 PM »
I've seen this about a year ago and it was an interesting watch, I wouldnt watch it again tho