Author Topic: What round? (is Tyson gonna kill Lewis in)  (Read 560 times)

ToNe1904

Re: What round? (is Tyson gonna kill Lewis in)
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2002, 10:30:32 AM »
i want tyson to win but i think lewis will win via dq.  I think around tha 4th or 5th round tyson will snap an beat tha crap outta lewis

naw...Tyson will slip on a wetspot in tha corner, and start to bite Lewis's ankles....lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2002, 11:45:33 AM »
Remember, though Tyson beat Bruno in their first match, in Bruno's retirement match, he knocked Tyson down 4th round-and Lewis, however much of an asshole he is, is better than Bruno was then. Tyson has lost his edge.

I predict Lewis on points, as long as he shields his chin.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2002, 07:51:58 PM »
I can't believe the majority of you all think Tyson will win. I hope he does, but I don't see it happening. So to go along with this thread, IF tyson can beat him, it will have to be early, so I say 2nd round.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2002, 08:27:55 PM »

Yeah homie.....every scenerio I can come up with is a Tyson victory.
I don't know about the rest of yall', but Boxing/Hip-hop is my life, that's all I know....lol
Nahh, but really tho, I've watched every major fight in the last 15 year's easily..(been around fighter's my whole life)
and Lennox Lewis (vs) Mike Tyson, to me is a no brainer...
styles.....Skillz....and ability to execute.

It's guy with no chin (vs) guy who can hit hard. IMO

Lennox best chance in the fight is to either cancel, or completely stay away from Tyson the whole fight, Which he can't cause he is extremly slow.
Lewis right hand, is a great punch, but he never follows it up with any type of combination.
Something that I feel will get him in trouble when come fight time.

I'll stick to my Shot-gun, Tyson By Knock-out.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

Iron Mike can and will destroy Lennox Lewis, in less than 9 minutes, in boxing terms....3-4 rounds.

Lewis will not be able to keep Tyson off of himself,

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2002, 08:32:05 PM »

I don't know about the rest of yall', but Boxing/Hip-hop is my life, that's all I know....lol
Nahh, but really tho, I've watched every major fight in the last 15 year's easily..(been around fighter's my whole life)

Lennox best chance in the fight is to either cancel, or completely stay away from Tyson the whole fight, Which he can't cause he is extremly slow.
Lewis right hand, is a great punch, but he never follows it up with any type of combination.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

Iron Mike can and will destroy Lennox Lewis, in less than 9 minutes, in boxing terms....3-4 rounds.

That's what I'm hopin on too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2002, 09:15:50 PM »

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

one thing im wonderin is, did u predict tyson to beat holyfield? i bet u did. Also, u said...."a guy with no chin, against a guy who hits hard". Well, i dunno if u noticed....but Lennox can punch...and Tyson doesnt exactly have tha best chin himself. Lewis can beat him a few different wayz really. One thing, he can keep him at tha end of his punches (reach advantage, huge!) and out box him tha whole match. Once Tyson makes it in close...u jus wrap him up and lean on him. Tyson has shown he cant handle adversity...he foldz, or goes nutz. Im not SURE Lennox will win...because hes inconsistent. But if he really comes to fight...he'll beat Tyson easily. Tyson is more a SHOW...then a BOXER these dayz. He doesnt impress me anymore. I think alotta people are jus "hoping" more then anything...cus they know what Tyson USED to be.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2002, 02:26:58 AM »
yall jokers

Lewis in 7
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2002, 04:25:13 AM »

People tend to compare this fight to the Lewis (vs) Tua/Or The Lewis Holyfield fight. But Mike is a different breed homie.

As far as the Holyfield fight....yeah I Had Tyson to win, but styles make fights like I've said before.
Just some guy's can never beat other's period.
Check:
"Iran Barkley (vs) Tommy Hearn's"
"Julio Cesar Chavez (vs) Franky Randall"
"George Foreman (vs) Joe Fraizer"

Each fighter had a different match vs other's, but against their particular opponents it was doom.
Exspec: Foreman/Fraizer.....whoa!!!
Fraizer gave the greatest (Ali) problem's like a muthphucca', and foreman twice destroyed Fraizer in a combined 3 rounds for both fights. dropping him over 8 times in a combined tally of fights.
styles makes fights homie.

We'll see......homie

You got Lewis...
I Got Tyson....
This is what makes the often fucked up world of pro boxin', anything can happen expsec: in the heavy's.

I won't speak on it until then.
The night of the fight, I'll be on here and post win or Lose.

Aiiight.
One

Hatesrats 2oo2

Just be aware of the "Left hook,  Right hand combo.....that's the one.  ;)....lol

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2002, 11:24:51 AM »

People tend to compare this fight to the Lewis (vs) Tua/Or The Lewis Holyfield fight. But Mike is a different breed homie.

As far as the Holyfield fight....yeah I Had Tyson to win, but styles make fights like I've said before.
Just some guy's can never beat other's period.
Check:
"Iran Barkley (vs) Tommy Hearn's"
"Julio Cesar Chavez (vs) Franky Randall"
"George Foreman (vs) Joe Fraizer"

Each fighter had a different match vs other's, but against their particular opponents it was doom.
Exspec: Foreman/Fraizer.....whoa!!!
Fraizer gave the greatest (Ali) problem's like a muthphucca', and foreman twice destroyed Fraizer in a combined 3 rounds for both fights. dropping him over 8 times in a combined tally of fights.
styles makes fights homie.

We'll see......homie

You got Lewis...
I Got Tyson....
This is what makes the often fucked up world of pro boxin', anything can happen expsec: in the heavy's.

I won't speak on it until then.
The night of the fight, I'll be on here and post win or Lose.

Aiiight.
One

Hatesrats 2oo2

Just be aware of the "Left hook,  Right hand combo.....that's the one.  ;)....lol

no yur right about tha styles. To me, Tyson coulda faught Holyfield 10 times...n prolly woulda lost all of em. Everybody DOES have that one person that they jus cant beat. BUT, that doest mean..that Tyson only has one person in tha world who can beat him. (well...2...Buster Douglas! ha!). I say we all go tah Hatez place n watch tha shit! Jus set up a 5-10 dolla cover charge tah get in...u could make sum money hea man lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2002, 07:52:10 PM »
when is the match?

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2002, 07:01:25 PM »
tyson in 5 or 6 rounds

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2002, 03:51:54 AM »
when is the match?

8th June

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2002, 02:09:28 PM »
Tyson Don't stand a chance against Lewis, he gettin old now, and fat.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2002, 05:47:11 PM »
I've been a Tyson fan all of my life, I've been a fan since b4 he won his first belt, but in this fight I see it like this, if Tyson dont get Lewis hurt in tha 1st 2 rounds he is gonna get frustrated and then Lewis will take it, but if Tyson gets in some good hard punches in tha 1st and 2nd rounds and he gets some confidence then Tyson will bury Lewis! Tyson just has to get that confidence early that he can win and then he is unstoppable!! Thats what he did in his early dayz, he had confidence that he could win b4 he even stepped in tha ring, nowdayz I think Tyson thinks bout it too much, and dont have tha same confidence like he used to, but if he gets that confidence back u betta watch out!! I would like to see Tyson KO Lewis in tha 1st!!!!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2002, 06:14:35 PM »
I've been a Tyson fan all of my life, I've been a fan since b4 he won his first belt, but in this fight I see it like this, if Tyson dont get Lewis hurt in tha 1st 2 rounds he is gonna get frustrated and then Lewis will take it, but if Tyson gets in some good hard punches in tha 1st and 2nd rounds and he gets some confidence then Tyson will bury Lewis! Tyson just has to get that confidence early that he can win and then he is unstoppable!! Thats what he did in his early dayz, he had confidence that he could win b4 he even stepped in tha ring, nowdayz I think Tyson thinks bout it too much, and dont have tha same confidence like he used to, but if he gets that confidence back u betta watch out!! I would like to see Tyson KO Lewis in tha 1st!!!!

Word homie...

Gladd to see us old school Tyson fan's still holding it down.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2