2 (6.1%)
Pistons in 5
1 (3%)
Pistons in 6
3 (9.1%)
Pistons in 7
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals  (Read 2477 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals
« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2004, 06:39:01 AM »
its funny that u guys act like Detroit doesnt have one of, if not the best defense in the league. Yah, youre right...the Lakers played bad, attribute that to the Pistons. And the guy talkin bout "do u really think Malone and Payton will have another game that ugly?". Yes. Theyve been doin it all playoffs...matter of fact, all year lol. Like i said before the series, if Chauncey playes good, and Rip can stay hot...they can put the pressure on LA considering how dominate their defense can be. If Detroit can score in the mid 90's during this series, they have a good shot at winning it.

last time i checked defense doesnt score points. Who gives a shit if they can play good defense. Rip can stay hot huh? btw, how many points did he get in game 1? The fact is chauncey played good yesterday, but ive been watching them all season. the fact is he cant do that every game. that was unusual for him.

Chauncey=Finals MVP...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #166 on: June 17, 2004, 11:45:51 AM »
Oh yea, that was it...So where was the Spurs "good defense" in the 2nd round??

Youre right, they didnt play AMAZING defense...which is why the Lakers won. But Bowen usually does a pretty good job of not letting Kobe have "typical Kobe games" also.

Oh, so I guess Laker's offense kept Spurs from being "typical Spurs"...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »
if u think detriot is taking this serious, ur crazy...

^you mean they win so easily that they dont even take it serious?!  ???

well, 8 point lead for the pistons after 1 quarter..

in any Laker-Game in which George is a candidate for top scorer you know the Laker-Offense does suck LoL

Lakers are re-healy disappointing. Their offense absolutely sucks. Good for them the Pistons suck too, so the Game aint over yet.

Bryant's 5th or 6th failed field goal, pistons rebound, pistons fast-break, hamilton lay-up failed, prince tip-in dunk... Lakers time-out.

... I feel bad for the Lakers. They get humiliated.

7even knows whats up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2008, 09:01:49 PM »
Ya his team never scored under 68 points because jordan either scored when he had the ball or found an open man......when his team was helpless, which was often, he took over.......if kobe steps his game up, then we'll start comparing them

Kobe CANT take over all the time...You have a bunch of offensive players on the Lakers, who also want the ball when it's clutch time...That's why Kobe wants to leave, don't you get it?

kobe's problems to "taking over" go back to WITH shaq...hmm
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »
Bryant looks like he's ready to have a nervous breakdown any second, so he's mentaly injured...

hahahaha, this jew said kobe looks 'mentally injured like he about to have a nervous breakdown' ahahaha...aka the nicca looks like a bitch ass chump in the biggest nba stage. cuz always stay makin excuses fo shiet, im surprised he just admitted the truth, that kobe gets scared like a overrated fake should in big ass games where his team depends on him.

the nicca has lost like 7 of his last nba finals games, on like 40 % shooting. i guess cuzz is 'mentally injured' ahahaha. wut the fuc type of shiet is that? mental injuries = CHOKING.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2008, 11:18:44 PM »
Bryant looks like he's ready to have a nervous breakdown any second, so he's mentaly injured...

hahahaha, this jew said kobe looks 'mentally injured like he about to have a nervous breakdown' ahahaha...aka the nicca looks like a bitch ass chump in the biggest nba stage. cuz always stay makin excuses fo shiet, im surprised he just admitted the truth, that kobe gets scared like a overrated fake should in big ass games where his team depends on him.

the nicca has lost like 7 of his last nba finals games, on like 40 % shooting. i guess cuzz is 'mentally injured' ahahaha. wut the fuc type of shiet is that? mental injuries = CHOKING.

Moron, I was talking about his Colorado case, flying back and forth between games and what not...Get off the dicc, dude. It's a really bad look.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2008, 02:22:43 PM »
I LOVE THE CHANT THE PISTONS FANS ARE DOIN RIGHT NOW.... NANANA NANANA HEYYYYYY..................GOOOOOOOOOOD BYE

PISTONS RULE 8) 8)

yes Westsde Don, give the Detroit fans credit for making the chant