Author Topic: Tha Realest - Witness Tha Realest  (Read 2560 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Tha Realest - Witness Tha Realest
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2004, 10:12:34 PM »
1. Those guests you listed are wacc. Except for Twist.

Man if i'm correct Twist is the dude on Fuck Dre. He's not Twista from Chicago. How could you say he's dope? I think that hook dissing Eminem is the only shit he has done in his career? Correct me if i'm wrong.

I thought he was coo'. Plus it was a diss, so if he actually spit a regular verse it'd be tighter IMO.

Anwyays, @ KuruptxE: A Westcoast Ruff Ryders label? Sounds tight. That'd be crazy hearin' Tha Realest spit with DMX over Swizz production.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2004, 08:13:44 PM »
Koniac if Doggy's Angels is set to be on this...

JackPot

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2004, 07:07:14 PM »
I'm predicting a April 2004 Release date for this. I did say summer 04 last time but I'll say April. The albums been completed since Feb/Mar last year.

Maaaannn this is gonna be hot folks

R-Kelly
Twist
City High
Snoop Dogg

The guests are big names. This is gonna be big!! I can see him blowing up big time for real. The production is hot. There's almost 200 tracks to pick from - aint nobody touchin him when this album drops. I wanna see him blow up so DeathRow can see yet again how much they like to fuk up and mess things up and see how they fuk up good chances on their label

THA REALEST IS SICC MAN, IT'S TITE HOW HE SOUNDS LIKE 2PAC. YEAH YEAH I'M JUST SAYING THIS CUZ I DID A INTERVIEW WITH HIM RIGHT. FUCC THAT, I'VE BEEN A FAN OF HIM FOR QUITE A WHILE. YOU'D UNDERSTAND WHY HE WAS TITE IF YOU WERE IN CALI, WE SHOW RESPECT.
Worldwide Westside Magazine
WWW.WWSMAG.COM

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2004, 04:59:27 AM »
The Realest is wack as hell, he has good beats though.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

TheDRU

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2004, 06:24:49 PM »
Remember when The Realest was going to diss Mob Deep? I remember in an interview he did when C2k was released he recorded a song towards Mobb Deep. Thats a big busta like cause he didnt have beef with them. But never the less I liked how he sounded on Gotta Love Gangstas! I wish we heard some more tracks from him other than the few on those 2 soundtracks.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2004, 09:16:55 PM »
I read on The Realest's forum that due to bullshit politics Yuk has been taken off the album.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2004, 05:36:44 PM »
When he was on DR he really sounded like Pac (probably cause of Suge). He just has the voice cause of his Texas accent. He can't really help it.

If you really want to hear a biter, let's talk about Top Dogg. He looks the same, raps the same, and even uses the same style beats as Snoop.

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2004, 02:14:21 AM »
1. Those guests you listed are wacc. Except for Twist.

Man if i'm correct Twist is the dude on Fuck Dre. He's not Twista from Chicago. How could you say he's dope? I think that hook dissing Eminem is the only shit he has done in his career? Correct me if i'm wrong.

I thought he was coo'. Plus it was a diss, so if he actually spit a regular verse it'd be tighter IMO.

it was also  a shameless bite from Ras Kass - Conceited Bastard.. fuck a biter.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2004, 06:08:20 AM »
When he was on DR he really sounded like Pac (probably cause of Suge). He just has the voice cause of his Texas accent. He can't really help it.

If you really want to hear a biter, let's talk about Top Dogg. He looks the same, raps the same, and even uses the same style beats as Snoop.

dude, just check out his tatts and tell me he aint a biter...
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2004, 06:00:40 AM »
It's one thing to copy the mans tattoos and to walk the streets screaming "Woo Woo Woo, look whos Ballin, WOo Woo Woo, Westside" while jacking the mans vocals, sound, style, lyrics and the way he ends a song in - talk mode "Wesssside". To then get dissed hard on the net for being a Carbon Coby. To then putting out this song which is a complete rip off featuring a Carbon Coby of Tupac's homeboy Danny Boy.

Someones either very dumb and homosexually obsessed.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2004, 01:08:38 AM »

dude, just check out his tatts and tell me he aint a biter...

I heard about his tats the other day. I didn't even know it was like that. I suppose he is a huge biter. I heard his label is under Universal. Is that true? I mean, I think Tha Realest is okay, but do they think they can push platinum with a biter?

I wanna know what happened to Doobie though. He spit some tight raps.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2004, 09:17:25 AM »
he bites of Mausberg(RIP)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2004, 12:38:11 AM »
this guy has nothing original to offer.  Ill pass on supporting this album.  but when it drops.. ill fa sho be lookin for the rip!   ;D
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

DAYUM

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2004, 01:00:10 AM »
ill fa sho be lookin for the rip!   ;D
8)

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tha Realest - Witness Tha Realest
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2004, 02:03:07 PM »
When is this comin out now? I haven't heard anything about it lately nor have I seen it in stores...