Author Topic: Any watched Matrix Revolutions??  (Read 371 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Any watched Matrix Revolutions??
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2003, 10:07:24 AM »
^^

you gotta be kidding?
So this movie is one of the best that you have EVER seen,
and a classic in your eyes? You need to watch more movies....
And btw i dint expect anything of it, but it was still pretty shitty....
Peace

giving something a 5/5 doesnt mean its the best ever or a classic...i would give Phone Booth a 5/5 but its definetely not a classic...5/5 just means that what few flaws there were still didnt degrade the movie...which is exactly how i feel...it was a great movie.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2003, 11:10:29 AM »
Nothin' new to offer, really. It ain't in no way fuckin with the first. The ending was kinda cool, but the final visuals were kinda sappy... And in retrospect - not much really happened in it. The action scenes weren't anything special either IMO. At first I was glad they used guns again instead of just kung-fu like in the second one, but the scenes weren't really anything we hadn't seen before.

[TO THOSE WHO AIN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET, SOME MINOR (NON-STORY RELATED) SPOILERS AHEAD]

The very beginning of the final fight between Neo & Smith was cool though, they had some wicked moves there. Then they just start flying around and crashing into each other and cause a huge shockwave. The fucking thing happens like 3 or 4 times. Boring if you ask me.

I think I need to see it again to understand the story completely though. But I'll wait 'til the DVD comes out and I can borrow it from someone of my friends...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2003, 03:51:44 PM »
I didnt expect much beforehand and I was disappointed from the movie after seeing it.
I really hate that movie and almost every part of it. the story, the action...everything.

People who think Im just a hater and I cant even face my opinion substantiated: trust me youre wrong. Ive written a huge comment based on my dislike of Matrix Revolutions, but since Im german I dont take the effort to rewrite all of it in English... way too exhausting for the litte effect behind it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2003, 09:34:13 PM »
People who think Im just a hater and I cant even face my opinion substantiated: trust me youre wrong. Ive written a huge comment based on my dislike of Matrix Revolutions, but since Im german I dont take the effort to rewrite all of it in English... way too exhausting for the litte effect behind it.

HAHAH! There's somebody that thinks like me.  Not worth the trouble.

X - RATiD

• Lil Geezy
  • The -=X=- Factor
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2003, 06:35:01 AM »
Many people say its shit  and all but personally i didnt find it to be too bad, but i would rate revolutions 3rd in the trilogy behind the 1st and reloaded.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2003, 08:12:28 PM »
The movie had so much potential and it could have been made better IMO. It wasn't my vision so I can't get too upset.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2003, 03:48:24 PM »
i fell asleep in the movie.... thats how shithouse it was

kick ass album

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2003, 04:28:12 PM »
I can't fathom how anyone could say this one sucked.  All around, it put an exclamation point to the end of the Matrix trilogy.  The giant battle between the humans and sentinels was amazing, and the final battle between Neo and Smith was unbelievably awesome.

My Rating: 5/5, 10/10, 150/150...its that damn good!

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2003, 07:21:36 AM »
"Everything that has a begining, also has an end".....

To bad that the end only were the batles, and not anything more than that.... So what the end was (and also what the brothers vision was of this trilogy), is really the two
big fights. So this concludes what ive been talkin about:
The trilogy was ruined by the last 2, and made to a simple, bad acted, action movie.... I mean in the first movie they (the brothers) had a vision and went somewhere with the story (and also HAD really great CGI and action at the same time.), but then they apperently got gready, and wanted even more cash, so they changed the plot to an actually dumb story with cool fights (you can see a lot of that, in the second matrix)....

Tell me (all you fans) did we get a real end? Is it me or does it feel like they just went with the classic hero story (The hero dies, and saves the world ect. ect. ect.), insted of actually answering any questions along the way.... What about the "matrix in the matrix" story? I dint get any explenations to that.... But oh well, there were cool fights, so its one of the best movies ever, wuhu....

(sorry about some of the speeling, and yes I have a life.... Im just bored and dissapointed  :-X)

Huh....
Peace

« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 07:24:18 AM by NSDogg »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Wballz

• Lil Geezy
  • thadogghouse.com
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2003, 03:41:00 AM »
i thought it was a let down. the acting n cheesy lines just took the piss. reloaded got away with it cuz there was so much action but this didnt really have anythin decent (in my opinion anywayz)

Smiths evil laugh just took the piss! n some of jada pinketts lines n trinity's "kiss me" bit just made me wanna laugh