Author Topic: Military  (Read 326 times)

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
Military
« on: November 12, 2003, 10:21:29 PM »
is neone thinking or allready has decided to go to a branch?

I'm planing to join the Marines.

also one more thing i dont know if i spelled it fight but what is a Green Burray and is that for all branches or no?

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Military
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2003, 10:28:21 PM »
Yea, the Israeli army...LoL

pappy

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2003, 10:39:21 PM »
the islam army cuz when u die u get 72 virgins or suptin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2003, 10:42:10 PM »

I don't think they have an army buddy...LoL

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2003, 11:17:44 PM »

Islam army? Shows how smart you are.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2003, 03:33:29 PM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2003, 04:10:19 PM »
Yea, the Israeli army...LoL

Aren't You American?

I can move to Israel to serve their army, and then come back when I'm done, you know...Both my parents were born and raised in Israel...You don't have to be born in Israel to serve their army...PeACe

P.S. I'm an Israeli Jew, not an American Jew.

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2003, 06:11:15 PM »

also one more thing i dont know if i spelled it fight but what is a Green Burray and is that for all branches or no?

end gigaganon

In the military you will kill people.  If you kill someone for an unjust cause you will pay a penalty in the next life.  This has been an eternal message since the days of the earliest prophets.

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2003, 07:57:43 PM »

end gigaganon

In the military you will kill people.  If you kill someone for an unjust cause you will pay a penalty in the next life.  This has been an eternal message since the days of the earliest prophets.

I wont kill anyone that is not needed to be killed all i know they shoot at me get ready to die mutha fucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2003, 08:44:11 PM »
^^ I can FEEL ya on that one.  I think sometimes people forget the simplicity of war.  It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, you're in an army, it's you or them.  How can any war be right?  They're all wrong, you're killing people any way you look at it.  If you're fighting in a war, you can't even be concerned about whether it's wrong or right, you're committing evil.  Unfortunately, evil is necessary sometimes.

Man, if I was going to join, I'd probably join the Navy.  I think you'd get more travel that way, I don't know how often you'd be able to go ashore though.  I believe Green Beret's are members of the air force's paratroopers squad, but I could be mistaken.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2003, 10:19:08 PM »

end gigaganon

If you blow yourself up in a falafel stand, that's killing someone for an unjust cause...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2003, 11:18:15 PM »

end gigaganon

If you blow yourself up in a falafel stand, that's killing someone for an unjust cause...

Yes it is, but so is running into a house and shooting a mom holding on to her kids. Neither side is completely right in what they're doing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2003, 11:22:24 PM »

end gigaganon

Yes it is, but so is running into a house and shooting a mom holding on to her kids. Neither side is completely right in what they're doing.

LoL, you're right, but I've never heard of that happening, and if it did, it wasn't approaved by the Israeli army...Israeli soldiers are ordered to carefully target Terrorist homes/territory...PeACe

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2003, 11:26:59 PM »

end gigaganon

LoL, you're right, but I've never heard of that happening, and if it did, it wasn't approaved by the Israeli army...Israeli soldiers are ordered to carefully target Terrorist homes/territory...PeACe

So if you didn't hear about it happening, how do you know it wasn't approved by the Israeli army? Plus, the Israeli army is the one who carried this act out. And you never know what goes on behind closed doors with governments.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2003, 11:34:33 PM »

end gigaganon

So if you didn't hear about it happening, how do you know it wasn't approved by the Israeli army? Plus, the Israeli army is the one who carried this act out. And you never know what goes on behind closed doors with governments.

Because I have family members who served in the Israeli Army, and they tell me...Every attack is planned, they don't just break into any place...They make sure they're invading a terrorist home...I've spoken to generals from the Israeli army, and they've all said the same...LoL