Author Topic: Many must suffer (please read)  (Read 374 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Many must suffer (please read)
« on: October 03, 2002, 02:41:16 PM »
I saw a woman who is from the United States, and visited Iraq, which for a U.S. citizen, is punishable by 12 years in jail and a $1,000,000 fine if they find out. She was there for 5 days, to see what Iraq was like herself. From what she said, things need to change. They have nothing, and what Saddam has done is nothing compared to what we have done. People in Iraq though do not hate American people, but they do not like the U.S. government. Many question why we still have an embago on them. This can does not allow several goods to enter the country. We do not allow many things that they request in, because of fear that they'll make it into bio-chemical weapons, but in the process, many medical goods do not get in, and many children die because of this. over 5,000 children a MONTH die of lack of medical attention in Iraq according the the U.N. Many Iraq people question why should their kids die when in fact they weren't even alive to be involved with the Gulf War.

The people of Iraq also do not like Saddam. In fact, they hate him, but never say in public for fear. But they would rather have Saddam than the U.S. inplanting a new leader, because we have always left them. After the Gulf War, they had an uprise against Saddam in which the U.S. incouraged, but when U.S. troops were suppose to back them up, no one showed, leaving thousands of Iraq people to die at the hands of Saddam who was in a helicopter well solders killed the rebels. And Britian is not innocent either, as they have the same problems with the U.K. as the U.S. Britian is one of the nations that helps the U.S. regulate what comes in and out of the nation. And many times, it's the English that do not allow the medical supplies to come in.

Also, there are many stories of people in the No-Fly Zone bomb for what appears to be no reason. Some say that the people are firing at U.S. and U.K. planes, but in fact a little boy was killed along with 15 of his sheep well he was hurding them and no one was around. We fear for our safty, but in reality, they fear for living tomorrow. Many babies die, many people die, and innocent people are bombed for no known reasons.

We as American citizens have a right as voters in a democracy. We vote our people in, and can write to our representives. Right now, all of us are not in a position to takeover the government, and do it ourselves, but get people together, and write to our reps, and tell them that in fact, we wish to have the embargo lifted on Iraq, so that the little kids can live, and to help innocent lives get off the ground. Also for Cuba, which we trade with many Communist countries, and Cube is no threat to us, and Castro has even went so far as to allow Christmas. Things must change, word must get out, and our war against Saddam must end. By fighting one man, we have killed thousand, apon thousands of innocent Iraq babies, and killed thousands of innocent people. We mustn't let this continue. Please ignore all your pride, and remember that these people want what we want, peace, and political freedom, not war for Saddam.

Thank You. Peace Out.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Many must suffer (please read)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2002, 08:08:30 PM »
guess one cares  ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2002, 08:11:30 PM »
that was probably one of the few interesting things i read in here..

where did u meet this lady?

MidnightPills

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2002, 08:14:24 PM »
I CARE I CARE!! Aunt Lydia always use to tell my stories about it.... when Uncle Ed deployed out there for the Military.............. she told me about all the underground things they had to do.. well they where there.. also how they were not allowed to bring things back as gifts.... when they bought stones they had to bring jewlery that they already own from being in the states.. then later have the stones set into them... and just alot of other wierd things.... black masses they would call the underground catholic churches.... becuase they would kill the people who attended them... if they found out that is.... just a bunch of stuff.........

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2002, 08:15:42 PM »
we need to knock out saddamn and either make it territory of the US like puerto rico or bust an Afghanistan and build it into a new nation

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MidnightPills

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2002, 08:20:46 PM »
we need to knock out saddamn and either make it territory of the US like puerto rico or bust an Afghanistan and build it into a new nation

NO NO NO!! then Mario will be sent of to war!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2002, 09:06:28 PM »

That's the worst thing to do, as that would cost many, many innocent Iraq children lives. Plus Iraq is more complex than just Saddam. Iraq has many areas ruled by governors that work for Saddam, and these leaders would have to be knocked off too, and to do so would cost many lives of Americans and innocent Iraq people. The people don't trust our government, because in fact we talked them in to rebeling against Saddam, and left them to die, put an embargo on them, and now the people are too weak to fight back anyone. They just want goods in the country. Overthrowing Saddam for their sake is not the best interest for them, 'cause they die in bloody cross fire. The CIA has tried to think of how to overthrow Saddam, without killing thousands of innocent Iraq people, and children, but nothing can be done. But for the sake of thousands of children, we must let the Iraq people live. We need not worry about Saddam, for to me, thousands of Iraq children are more important than one evil dictator.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2002, 09:10:50 PM »
I saw a woman who is from the United States, and visited Iraq, which for a U.S. citizen, is punishable by 12 years in jail and a $1,000,000 fine if they find out. She was there for 5 days, to see what Iraq was like herself. From what she said, things need to change. They have nothing, and what Saddam has done is nothing compared to what we have done. People in Iraq though do not hate American people, but they do not like the U.S. government. Many question why we still have an embago on them. This can does not allow several goods to enter the country. We do not allow many things that they request in, because of fear that they'll make it into bio-chemical weapons, but in the process, many medical goods do not get in, and many children die because of this. over 5,000 children a MONTH die of lack of medical attention in Iraq according the the U.N. Many Iraq people question why should their kids die when in fact they weren't even alive to be involved with the Gulf War.

The people of Iraq also do not like Saddam. In fact, they hate him, but never say in public for fear. But they would rather have Saddam than the U.S. inplanting a new leader, because we have always left them. After the Gulf War, they had an uprise against Saddam in which the U.S. incouraged, but when U.S. troops were suppose to back them up, no one showed, leaving thousands of Iraq people to die at the hands of Saddam who was in a helicopter well solders killed the rebels. And Britian is not innocent either, as they have the same problems with the U.K. as the U.S. Britian is one of the nations that helps the U.S. regulate what comes in and out of the nation. And many times, it's the English that do not allow the medical supplies to come in.

Also, there are many stories of people in the No-Fly Zone bomb for what appears to be no reason. Some say that the people are firing at U.S. and U.K. planes, but in fact a little boy was killed along with 15 of his sheep well he was hurding them and no one was around. We fear for our safty, but in reality, they fear for living tomorrow. Many babies die, many people die, and innocent people are bombed for no known reasons.

We as American citizens have a right as voters in a democracy. We vote our people in, and can write to our representives. Right now, all of us are not in a position to takeover the government, and do it ourselves, but get people together, and write to our reps, and tell them that in fact, we wish to have the embargo lifted on Iraq, so that the little kids can live, and to help innocent lives get off the ground. Also for Cuba, which we trade with many Communist countries, and Cube is no threat to us, and Castro has even went so far as to allow Christmas. Things must change, word must get out, and our war against Saddam must end. By fighting one man, we have killed thousand, apon thousands of innocent Iraq babies, and killed thousands of innocent people. We mustn't let this continue. Please ignore all your pride, and remember that these people want what we want, peace, and political freedom, not war for Saddam.

Thank You. Peace Out.

I agree with everything you said and would like to add an additional comment that would solve some of America's and Iraq's problems.  Vote Libertarian!!!!!!

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2002, 06:19:33 AM »

How is that supposed to work ? You can't send three snipers to 'knock Saddam out', you'd have to start a big ass war. Iraq would have to get bombed in a lot of places, innocent lives would be taken which would definitely get them to hate us all. Hence there would be more terrorists, more anti-Americanism...

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2002, 05:45:29 PM »
That is why I am not supporting my country on what they are doing to someone. It's not worth it. Too many people suffer. It just needs to end.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2002, 10:37:26 AM »
we need to knock out saddamn and either make it territory of the US like puerto rico

yes...because thats how you solve disputes,  ::) ::)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Instant_Killa

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2002, 10:52:20 AM »
well said mdogg, respect to u n please americans....u need to change ur government and make good ties with iraq.

peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2002, 03:17:59 PM »
well said mdogg, respect to u n please americans....u need to change ur government and make good ties with iraq.

peace

The great thing about us is we can without an uprise, just vote for the right peps. I think right now, it could happen, elections this November, I got great interest, trying to keep my congress man in, Joe Baca, voting apsentee from Minnesota.

On the real though, fuck Saddam, even Iraq people say that, we need to make peace 'cause little kids are hungry, and they ain't got no medical care 'cause we too afraid that Saddam is going to make chemical weapons. For the damn kids, if they were are kids, we would want to same. People around the world want the same thing. We all want peace. Iraq people want peace, they too want Saddam out, but are tired of losing children, and losing lives. They don't want war, we need to life the embargo, we need to trade with them, and we need to care for the people of Iraq, 'cause they are as opressed as anyone right now in the world.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 11:38:59 PM »
wow... I was on this in 02... lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »
Neh, I can't see how anyone would care if they are not going to do anything, such as, riots or whatever.  If anyone really cares...actions speaks louder than thousand words.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]