Author Topic: I Love White Amerikkka and She Loves Me  (Read 2274 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: I Love White Amerikkka and She Loves Me
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2002, 08:03:55 PM »
where in my reply did i say i supported him when my long as post says i'm mexican and don't feel the opression much.......whose to say he's racist...and if he's racist your the head dragon

dude are you that our of your gord?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2002, 08:07:44 PM »
did someone say mexican food? damn i want some

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2002, 08:10:13 PM »
where in my reply did i say i supported him when my long as post says i'm mexican and don't feel the opression much.......whose to say he's racist...and if he's racist your the head dragon

dude are you that our of your gord?

hes a known racists , always calls Infinite a cracker
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2002, 08:24:47 PM »

hes a known racists , always calls Infinite a cracker

lol u just dug a whole for yourself

you two support  malcom x and farrakahn

now go grab lethal injection by ice cube and listen to white cave bitch.......hey buddy you support a RAGING racist

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2002, 08:33:54 PM »
Explain to me how Malcolm X was a racist...oh wait...u're the guy that thinks Malcolm X sold drugs and fucked hoes AFTER he converted to Islam lol

*climbs out of hole i supposedly dug myself in*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2002, 08:37:16 PM »
Explain to me how Malcolm X was a racist...oh wait...u're the guy that thinks Malcolm X sold drugs and fucked hoes AFTER he converted to Islam lol

see in some ways malcolm was a racist, and in another way he wasnt, he didnt know real islam til he went to mecca so he kinda preached a racist islam up til then, which wasnt even real islamic teachings, he teached about the white devil n shit to people for a while. but he did not die a racist man.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2002, 08:38:00 PM »

lol u just dug a whole for yourself

you two support  malcom x and farrakahn

now go grab lethal injection by ice cube and listen to white cave bitch.......hey buddy you support a RAGING racist

Quote by Malcolm X (Malik El-Shabazz) upon visiting the holy city of Mecca:

"During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept in the same bed (or on the same rug)--while praying to the same God--with fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white.  ANd in the words and actions and in the deeds of the white Muslims, I felt the same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan, and Ghana.  Because of our belief in One God we are all truly brothers."

"I no longer subscribe to any of the tenets of racism"  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2002, 08:39:38 PM »

it's a documented fact that he didn't change much i dare you to research this man to it's extent. not the cleaned up version muslums will teach you

and this just proves your hypocracy baby, someone calls infinate cracker he's a racist, but let him be a muslum and he's a profet of islam or a respected man of islam......you are truely something else

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2002, 08:41:59 PM »
Holy Aqui, look at the time, i got to go sleep, im sorry i cant stay here with you guys, it was fun....later

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2002, 08:42:44 PM »

it's a documented fact that he didn't change much i dare you to research this man to it's extent. not the cleaned up version muslums will teach you

and this just proves your hypocracy baby, someone calls infinate cracker he's a racist, but let him be a muslum and he's a profet of islam or a respected man of islam......you are truely something else

It's painfully obvious that Jacob is unaware of the difference between traditional Islam and the Nation of Islam.  I have studied brother Malik extensively and he transformed from a narrowly nationalist black Muslim to true, traditional Islam.  The Islam practiced by 1 billion Muslims of all races, colors, and creeds!!!!!!!

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2002, 08:43:29 PM »

u just keep gettin better and better with your arguments....  ::) ::) ::)

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2002, 08:43:55 PM »
HAHA i havent gone to sleep yet.....now i see i am really bein ignored....ok im out now

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2002, 08:44:42 PM »
How dare them disrespect the greatest American that ever lived!!!!!!!!!  If only they knew!!!!!  But they know not!!!!

Eldridge Cleaver

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2002, 08:46:37 PM »
How dare them disrespect the greatest American that ever lived!!!!!!!!!  If only they knew!!!!!  But they know not!!!!

i would say bizzy and krayzie fit that category too, but thanx for puttin me up there man

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2002, 08:50:21 PM »

Quote by Malcolm X (Malik El-Shabazz) upon visiting the holy city of Mecca:

"During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept in the same bed (or on the same rug)--while praying to the same God--with fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white.  ANd in the words and actions and in the deeds of the white Muslims, I felt the same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan, and Ghana.  Because of our belief in One God we are all truly brothers."

"I no longer subscribe to any of the tenets of racism"  

of corse i know of this, but it seems as though they only respect the racist malcom x