Author Topic: WWIII Is Comin  (Read 1416 times)

Don Seer

WWIII Is Comin
« on: September 23, 2002, 08:18:43 AM »
I have no doubt now.

America thinks its unstoppable.

Its being compared with Rome... they militarily stretched themselves too far and it was their downfall.

No empire lasts for ever.. why does America think it can?

If all this money spent on arms and waging war was spent on improving the public US education system and social care  (for example a free public health system like we have here) America would be a better place.

i'm shocked today at America's treatment today of Germany... who will now be snubbed for refusing to agree with the American Empire.

More shocking times ahead.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: WWIII Is Comin
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 08:27:35 AM »
Although i doubt Shroeders true intentions with his anti US stance (its the reason he still President), i respect him for it, for standing up to Uncle Sam and not dancing to its tune

we need a  nation that'll stand up to the States, i hope Germany can be that nation

But Seer u brought up a really good point. This us against the world attitude really needs to go, i mean there always was the Hawkish Cowboy types, but i mean, the President himself is one, indeed troubling times are ahead.  :-/
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 08:50:40 AM »
Yup there sure is trouble coming.

It looks like the UK government is behind the UN 100%... and wont assist the US unless they are too...... but.
(if the US moves outside the UN)

The UK will have more information widely available to the public tommorow... this may well change the stance taken by ourselves and many other countries.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2002, 08:50:49 AM »
Oh no doubt. I knew back when Bush was "placed" into office that we were going on a turbulent ride. The way the US is being run is just sickening. And most of the citizens are blinded by patriotism so they follow the gov't like sheep following his shepherd.

I really hope some nations stand up against the US and put it in it's place
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2002, 09:01:41 AM »
And most of the citizens are blinded by patriotism so they follow the gov't like sheep following his shepherd.

including, unfortunately, some people on this board
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2002, 09:04:10 AM »
yup yup.

this reminds me of something.......

I saw something on TV about how in America kids *everyday* pledge alliegence before commencing classes... is this true?

sounds like brainwashing!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2002, 09:07:57 AM »
they do pledge the allegiance

i dunno, i dont think that brainwashin, but im afraid it does make them unable to criticize their own govt and be critical and independant.....

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2002, 09:11:04 AM »
it seems scary to me :)

anyways... back to topic...

america will have to succeed now where it failed last time... afghanistan was just a practice run compared with iraq.

ohh sorry... did afghanistan do something? uh... no...  ???

still confused on that one....

back again......

it seems like Russia is being pulled over the the US way of thinking... Iraq owes russion billions.. if iraq falls Russia wants its money.

what is china's stance?

if this is a world war there's gotta be some other players

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2002, 09:26:15 AM »
ok i found out about china.

they are against war.. but may 'look the other way' if it gets its own way in some kind of situation it has with taiwan.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2002, 09:44:21 AM »
yup yup.

this reminds me of something.......

I saw something on TV about how in America kids *everyday* pledge alliegence before commencing classes... is this true?

sounds like brainwashing!

Schools used to be lazy about it, but since everyone is overly patriotic now, we do it every morning. I wouldn't go as far as saying its brainwashing because no one really pays attention to the words anyways lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2002, 09:46:24 AM »
LOL... thats coz thats how it works....

you've done it so much patriotism is just 'in you'... its how brainwashing happens :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2002, 10:34:14 AM »
Damn your right lol

If I just sat there then they would look at me as if I were Hitler at a Jrewish Convention. I might try it sometime lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2002, 12:54:12 PM »
Ever since Abe Lincon, each president elected in a year that ends in 0 has died in office. Bush is getting close to assasination. But on the reals, people think we are going to far, the thing is that unless we fuck with a real power, no one is really gonna do shit. It's like we can be bullies and not have shit happen to us, so Bush is taking advantage just to gain a great legacy I guess. He wants to be seen as a great president, but is fucking up. The U.S. is also in recesion, which isn't talked about because of the war, we are having problems with education falling in all states, and school vochers about to fuck up our education system for poorer kids. It's funny how schools that are failing, they actually want to take money from and give to richer more sucessful schools. The trick is to dump down society, so that they listen to what Bush and company say. Though I will disagree with Overseer on something, we are not an Empire, we have little land outside of the U.S., and our military bases have been were they are since the Cold War when we where battling Russia, and are still there 'cause they produce money for the nations they are located in. My uncle who was stationed in Saudi Arabia said always talked about how all these Arabs worked for him, so the stations produced jobs for the people there. It's touchy, but they've been there for years. And our military can hang with any, and I guess all powers. We are the nation that owns more nucs than the rest of the world combined. But I don't trust Bush with that Red Butom

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2002, 01:08:17 PM »
ok i found out about china.

they are against war.. but may 'look the other way' if it gets its own way in some kind of situation it has with taiwan.

actually i dont think the Chinese will oppose Bush

The US recently named a muslim group fighting for autonomy in Xiajing (?) province as a terrorist group

in a similiar fashion the Russians wont oppose for more leniency in Chechnya

The powers are making deals at our expense

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2002, 01:42:38 PM »
Good conversation.....

To add an additional perspective to the fold, from the time I entered government schooling in kindergarten, till the time I reached highschool; the pledge of allegience was mandatory.  Kids would be punished if they didn't comply.  Then later during highschool they passed a law that prevented government schools from mandatory pledges.  

At assemblies my senoir year I said "fuck this" and stopped standing in unison with the rest of the school during the national anthem and school fight song.  I didn't know much about the American government at the time, I just chose not to join in because I didn't know what I was standing for in the first place.  Now I'm glad I made that desicion back then.

Sikotic said he wanted someone to take a stand against the US.  The Al Queda has taken a stand against the US.  Did you mean to say a non-violent stand against the US?

I'd also like to add that America has been in great fear of a unified middle east, arab-Islamic World ever since the first World War.  Many countries have feared this potentiality.  America has used it's special forces, secret world police, to prop up one Islamic nation against another.  People wonder why there is always fighting in the Middle East but I agree with what political scientist Jordan Maxwell has said:  "America is the most powerful nation in the history of the world.  If they really wanted to put an end to fighting in the Middle East it could be done; but America doesn't want this.  America has specifically designed for the Middle East to be at war with eachother.  This ensures that due to decades of battle, the nations America fears will always be inferior;  unstable economically and beaten up militarily.