Author Topic: Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police  (Read 1044 times)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
Re:Michael Jacksons Neverland Ranch Searched by the Police
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2003, 01:46:00 AM »
(& DubCnn HHH, dont say I dont know Paul Lesqueve, i know him indirectly, not thru the net)

what on earth are you chatting about  ???

Don Seer

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2003, 01:48:56 AM »
he doesnt know you're a she ;)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2003, 01:50:31 AM »
lol  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2003, 04:54:37 AM »
until there is proof of michael doing ANYTHING bad to kids, i still think Jacko is one of the greatest human beings living today, as well as one of the weirdest, but if he's not a child molestor , i think we all got a lot to learn from the guy.

Yeah, I saw this shit on the news yesterday... There's a bunch of fans outside his house right now, holding all night vigils and shit, lol.  Anyways, this couple was there, a man and his wife, they're both fans.  They said, they came by his house one day, and were standing outside taking pictures of his gate, and the trees and shit, lol.  Anyways, Michael pulls up in a car, and rolls down the window, says "Hey guys, wanna come have some fun?" and they got in the car, he took them inside, and gave them a tour of the place, and hung out with them all night, playing in the amusement park, etc. etc.    That's how this fucker treats strangers.  This is a great guy, this is the same guy that, at the peak of his career as one of the most successful musicians of all time, chooses to make songs with lyrics like "Heal the world we live in, save it for our children" and "In my darkest hour, in my deepest dispair, will you still be there, will you still care" and then all these fake-ass fans flip on his ass as soon as he starts looking weird and gets accused of something.  

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2003, 08:46:23 AM »
Heck I dont even thing MJ has the slightest interest in sex,

and so how did he get 3 children ? he said himself they were all conceived in the proper way, and how come the children are white, how can this be when MJ is black and the mother white ?

don't u see how u contradicting urself..?  first u say he kust have interest in sex cuz he got children, then u claim he did not get these children by having sex..

stop hatin.. we're not believeing whatever he sais but tryin to judge how credible these stories are and people like u who probably got their 'facts' out of some magazine can't do that in a fair way.. fact is there is no proof at all so it's not like anybody's ignoring them.. they don't exist

im not getting my question answered here !!

i wanted to know how come his children are fucking white ok !! i dont really give a fuck if he's interested in sex, that wasnt my question was it !!

do you think your able to answer that now, its not a difficult one  ::)

tryin to avoid something when u see ur wrong it one thing.. but don't be saying shit like "im not getting my question answered here" then please.. ain't that exactly what u just did..?

If u don't give a fuck don't talk shit about it..

as for his children  how would I know what's up with them being white.. I don't know why MJ himself became white either or why some black people are albinos, so yes it is a difficult one plus u can't come up with an answer urself so stop contradicting urself again

u act like he was proven guilty and people wouldn't wanna see it which is buillshit.. ain't shit been proven and to be able to judge this with a little more differentiated view u should read the details of this case Trauma mentioned and not just focus on the fact that MJ is weird and u don't trust him..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2003, 08:47:36 AM by The Hoe Hopper »

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2003, 09:00:37 AM »
yep, ok !!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2003, 12:12:18 PM »
trauma speaks the truth

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

eNgIeS

« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2003, 04:50:57 AM »
(& DubCnn HHH, dont say I dont know Paul Lesqueve, i know him indirectly, not thru the net)

what on earth are you chatting about  ???

Sorry, thought ur name was in reference to WWE Star Triple H. Now i realize its the Hip Hop Hoe

Trauma-san

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2003, 01:44:22 PM »
Guys, what do you think about this? This is from Southern California's NBC4.  

http://www.nbc4.tv/entertainment/2654978/detail.html

Father Of Jackson's Accuser Denies Charges
Boy In Center Of Bitter Divorce, Custody Battle

POSTED: 7:45 a.m. PST November 21, 2003
UPDATED: 2:55 p.m. PST November 21, 2003

LOS ANGELES -- The attorney for the father of the 12-year-old boy in the center of the Michael Jackson controversy spoke to the media Thursday evening.

H. Russell Halper told reporters that his client believes the boy's mother is unfit and does not believe that the pop superstar victimized his son.

"Either she places a child in a home in which he's in danger of being molested, or the alternative, she is encouraging a child to make false accusations," Halper said. "Either way, it makes her unfit."  

The boy is a cancer patient who stayed at Jackson's Neverland Ranch on a few occasions.

The boy is in the center of a bitter divorce and custody battle.

Halper said that the father lost custody of his son because the boy's mother accused him of abuse. Those charges were later dropped, according to NBC4. The father is currently unemployed.

The boy's mother had nothing negative to say about Jackson when she told a British newspaper earlier this year that "at no time has (her son) ever been treated with anything other than love, respect and the deepest kindness by Michael."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only does the father think Michael's a nice guy (there was more to the interview, he said he personally doesn't believe Michael did anything to his son), but the Mother accused HIM of abuse, then later dropped the charges after she got custody of her son.  If  it was your son, wouldn't you be overly protective, and assume that Michael did something? This guy doesn't, he must know the boy's mom is a nut.  As soon as Michael stopped giving her money (after he bought her a house!), she yells abuse, just like as soon as her husband filed divorce proceedings, she yelled abuse to get custody of her son.  

Don Seer

« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2003, 01:59:25 PM »
ok now this is looking more fucked up by the minute!

Trauma-san

« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2003, 02:01:47 PM »
^ The sad part is, in America at least, being accused of this shit carries an INCREDIBLE stigma (as I guess maybe it should), so he'll always be guilty in the eyes of the public.  Hey, you want some money? Accuse Michael Jackson of molesting you, shit, everybody does it.  

Don Seer

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2003, 02:03:49 PM »
well this is why people are so quick to jump to possibly the wrong conclusion after last time.. he really did himself no favours.. he'll have to fight and win this time.. and even if he does.. people'll say.. either he had better money for a good lawyer.. or some other shit..

Trauma-san

« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2003, 02:11:26 PM »
^ Yeah, I've been thinking about that a lot lately.  On one hand, this guy is out of touch with reality (which you can imagine anybody in his position would be), I don't think he realized the same stigma settling the case out of court carries with it.  If someone settles out of court, that's as good as saying they did it.  On the other hand, a man in his position is 1. out of touch, and 2. money has no value to him.  If someone says give me 20 million dollars and you don't have to worry about a trial, you don't have to worry about naked pictures of your penis being shown to a courtroom and leaked onto the internet, you don't have to ever see this kid again;... I can kind of see why he would do it if Innocent.  To him even 20 million dollars doesn't hurt, he can spend money on whatever he wants, and he never runs out, so price tags don't exist to him, whatever the price on anything, he can afford it.  To someone that doesn't even have a concept of money any longer, it would be like someone saying "How about I just don't sue you and you don't talk about it, and we'll drop it?".  He should have taken it to court though, if he would have thought of what people would assume.  I guess honestly he doesn't care what people think of him, though, but then he bitches about what people say, so I would have taken it to court.  I agree with him that essentially there's nothing wrong with sleeping with kids, but in THIS imperfect world, you can't do things like that, it just looks bad.  Maybe in Heaven everybody goes to sleep with everybody, but in America, it looks really bad.  

He's got Elvis syndrome.  Everyone was afraid to tell Elvis he had a drug problem, becuase they thought he'd fire them or quit being around them.  They loved him so much they were greedy enough to not give him the good advice someone needed to give him, and he died of a drug overdose.  Michael needs someone that will give him good advice, but everybody's afraid to, they're  just hanger ons, even sadly his own BROTHERS do this to him.  They want him to record with them and come over and visit, etc. so much, they won't even tell him that the things he does he should just stay away from, whatever his intentions.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2003, 02:13:46 PM »
^ P.S. with that said, I'm not trying to shift Elvis' or Michael's personal blame to the people around them, but somebody could have prevented both of them messing their lives up if they would have had a little bit of balls.  I would have told Elvis to put the Drugs down, and I also would have told Michael to let the kids sleep in the living room.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2003, 02:16:39 PM »
Heck I dont even thing MJ has the slightest interest in sex,

and so how did he get 3 children ? he said himself they were all conceived in the proper way, and how come the children are white, how can this be when MJ is black and the mother white ?

don't u see how u contradicting urself..?  first u say he kust have interest in sex cuz he got children, then u claim he did not get these children by having sex..

stop hatin.. we're not believeing whatever he sais but tryin to judge how credible these stories are and people like u who probably got their 'facts' out of some magazine can't do that in a fair way.. fact is there is no proof at all so it's not like anybody's ignoring them.. they don't exist

im not getting my question answered here !!

i wanted to know how come his children are fucking white ok !! i dont really give a fuck if he's interested in sex, that wasnt my question was it !!

do you think your able to answer that now, its not a difficult one  ::)

who knows i mean...he has injected so much shit into himself to make him white that maybe whatever he did got into his sperm and made the kids white...i dont know...it is possible to for a black man & a white woman to have a very very lite skinned baby...the kid could look white and be black...who knows?