2 (3.6%)
No
29 (51.8%)
Don't know
4 (7.1%)
No, but he shouldn't have made that track
21 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Is Eminem racist.. ? [Poll]  (Read 856 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:Is Eminem racist.. ? [Poll]
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2003, 01:49:02 PM »
dunno about all of em but Proof n Em been down with each other for 11 years.. none of em was shit when the first met/decided to form a group later on so the money was definatly not what brought/kept them together for such a long ass time

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2003, 02:23:56 PM »
dunno about all of em but Proof n Em been down with each other for 11 years.. none of em was shit when the first met/decided to form a group later on so the money was definatly not what brought/kept them together for such a long ass time

no but that only vouches for proof & em, what about bizarre, kon artis, and whoever the other one im missing is?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2003, 03:01:50 PM »
no but that only vouches for proof & em, what about bizarre, kon artis, and whoever the other one im missing is?

Swift and Kuniva

like I said I dunno about the others

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2003, 03:04:11 PM »

Swift and Kuniva

like I said I dunno about the others

lol yea those were them...i dont konw...im not really looking forward to the new D12 album anyways...i thought devils night was kinda wack...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2003, 03:18:21 PM »
lol yea those were them...i dont konw...im not really looking forward to the new D12 album anyways...i thought devils night was kinda wack...

I liked Pistol Pistol and Fight Music alot and I expect the new one to have more of these 'serious' kind of tracks instead of comedy tracks like purple pills and pop artist disses.. Swift is consistent as fuck he always comes dope.. Proof can be very dope and well I hope Bizarre won't be on too many tracks.. I don't think this will be disappointing to people who like Em's and Kon Artists productions but we'll see..

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2003, 03:28:22 PM »

I liked Pistol Pistol and Fight Music alot and I expect the new one to have more of these 'serious' kind of tracks instead of comedy tracks like purple pills and pop artist disses.. Swift is consistent as fuck he always comes dope.. Proof can be very dope and well I hope Bizarre won't be on too many tracks.. I don't think this will be disappointing to people who like Em's and Kon Artists productions but we'll see..

yeah...those were the faults of DK, bizarre was on it for one...and the more comedic tracks were annoying as fuck...but if em can get d12 to drop an album like the eminem show then i would definetely be happy.

The Watcher

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2003, 04:18:41 PM »
Em & Bizarre have been "friends" since Em was in highschool. Bar Swifty, all of them have been "friends" for about 10 years, Swift only came in later after Bugz was killed since he was Bugz's friend

Em & Proof have been friends since like year 8 in highschool, Proof used 2 buy Em shoes for fucks sake, heh!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 04:25:37 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Pink Floyd

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2003, 05:33:56 PM »
93 Em -> 96 Em has to be one of the greatest improvements in hiphop's history

For the last time, that "racist" track by Eminem wasn't a song, it was 100% freestyle.

The Watcher

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2003, 05:35:39 PM »

For the last time, that "racist" track by Eminem wasn't a song, it was 100% freestyle.

and have you heard his 100% freestyles from 96?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Pink Floyd

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2003, 05:43:33 PM »

No, because all the "freestyles" he's released had pre-written shit in them. This track could have been done while he was high off PCP, for all we know. It was never intended to be released. The others were.

Don Breezio

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2003, 08:34:46 PM »

No, because all the "freestyles" he's released had pre-written shit in them. This track could have been done while he was high off PCP, for all we know. It was never intended to be released. The others were.

yeah we all know what pcp does to the brain...example...big lurch

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2003, 09:20:56 PM »
ROFL

I like how the Source backs up their shit by saying that "the lyrics were made by someone who has the opportunity to influence millions of fans"...

Stupid Source bitches. If the tape was made 10 years ago, he wasn't in the position to influence millions... They act like this tape is a recording of something he said last week...
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2003, 09:55:34 PM »
they're the one's making it accessible to millions of fans.  Everybody sees through their shit, they're not changing anybody's minds.  People that hate the source still hate the source, people that defend the source still defend the source.  

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2003, 02:26:44 AM »
Can someone post the song?