Author Topic: Tech & Infinite...  (Read 831 times)

infinite59

Re: Tech & Infinite...
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2002, 02:53:48 PM »

Ure wrong...Terrorism is not the same...Terrorists are people who aim to kill civilians...Terrorists are people who would place a nuclear bomb over America or Israel at the first chance they get...Best belive if terroristic groups had Americas powers, America and Israel wouldnt be on the map...Terrorists kill their own little children to make it look like their enemies did it...Infinite, u dont know...Ure not Israeli, and your not Palastenien...I was raised seeing this shit go on...Hearing about my cousins in Israel dying every day...You have no clue...Terroristic groups and armys are two completely different things...Israel does not aim to kill the inocence...You may belive that, but they dont...They aim for Terrorist camps...If they kill Civilians, it's only by accident, or on rare occasions, in retaliation, after 87349309735 terroristic attacks by the Palastiniens...Israel does not want this...Palastine wants this...America does not want this, Afganastan wants this...You just dont know homie...PeACE

Your niave, passive minded, blind and politically ignorant!!!  You believe that these Arab countries are crazy and want to "take over the world."  And that they want to "take Isreal and America off the map."  That is blind hysteria.  I fear George Bush more then Saddam Hussien.  Only George Bush can give Saddaam Hussien the incentive to blow America to bits, by bullying them, invading them, and strangling their people with sanctions!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2002, 02:59:37 PM »
Tell me why you think it's good to live in Afganastan...The govmnt basically controls every move you make...U cant shave, u cant listen too music, you cant wear normal close, u basically cant do shit! The country is unmodernized...Zero technoligy...I was seeing some documentry on Afgan life, and the Afgans seemed so damn sad...For some reason, Infinite thinks it's tight to be controlled by the Government...A place where u steal a slice of bread and get your head chopped off is not tight...When the Northern Alliance gave the Afgans a Radio, and let them shave their beards, they were happy as fuck, and started dancing all around like they won the lottery...That is sad...I like to live in A free country, where I can go to concerts, where I can have girlfriends, where I can go to partys, where I can drive a car instead of a horse, where I can wear what I like, where I can say fuck George Bush without having to worry about being executed, where I can have a proper education for free and basically where I can do whatever the fuck I want with my life, and not what somone else wants me to do...Infinite is tripping if he says he wants to live in Afganastan...I can understand Tech saying he likes it, cuz it's his country, and who doesnt represent where theyre from, right? But Infinite was born and raised in America...Any American should be proud as fuck and thankful they werent raised in an Unmodernized country...Infinite, rep where you're from...Dont follow Tech because he says Afganastan is tight...Of course hes gunna say that, it's his country...Dont feel that because you are Muslim, you have to agree with comunism...You live in free country...Be proud of that, dont put it down...RESPRESENT WHERE URE FROM...Your free, nobody controlls you!...and if you hate America so much, go live and Afganastan for a week, and tell me how tight it is than...

And now Infinite says he is exactly like John Walker...John Walker is a terrorist...He is part of the Taliban....He is proud of those who took part in the 9/11 attacks...Whoever looks up too John Walker, needs to check themselves...Infinite, if you're EXACTLY like John Walker, join the Taliban, and see how great it is...Do u realize John Walker wants everyone in America dead...Nobody involved in terrorism is a good person!...PeACe

your entire post is full of inaccuracies

John Walker is not a terrorist
Islam and Communism are not alies
You are speaking on Taliban policies so dont refer to Afghanistan

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2002, 03:00:10 PM »

The whole world is against Israels bullshit?? Hahahahahahah...U damn idiot...The whole world (besides Communism) is on Israels side u idiot...

your dumb, dont talk to me.......

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2002, 03:04:43 PM »
haha yeah im sorry yall i was jus exaggeratin' a lil' bit to get a response form u motherfucker, and thee funny thing is NOONE, even the sikh foo criticized Doggy for being racist, but THREE motherfuckin muslims drop shit against me HUH? yeah real open minded and fair. oh well watever

about Infinites argument, i agree wit u, sure they are being bullied, but they dont have to terrorise innocent ppl, and im not talkin about 9/11 im talkin about islamic terrorists EVERYWHERE..speaking of Kashmir, why the fuck they gotta kill the hindus in there to get Kashmir...and Pakistan SPONSORS and ADVOCATES these muthafuckers, its true that pakistan got no resources, before it had nukes India could take their sorry asses over in a day's fighting, now it wouldnt take too much longer...but what im sayin is US bullies India too everytime India and Pak have a war, thats why kashmir is still wit pakistan cuz every1 pressures india to back down after a point ...why dont some hindu terrorists go up and blow some stadiums in america then?? cuz our religion supports peaceful living and non violence thats y

pz

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2002, 03:11:24 PM »

Your niave, passive minded, blind and politically ignorant!!!  You believe that these Arab countries are crazy and want to "take over the world."  And that they want to "take Isreal and America off the map."  That is blind hysteria.  I fear George Bush more then Saddam Hussien.  Only George Bush can give Saddaam Hussien the incentive to blow America to bits, by bullying them, invading them, and strangling their people with sanctions!!!

O yeah and when did i say that they want to "take over the world"???? But yeah they will not care if they bomb every citezon of an enemy nation, shit they'd prolly be happier if they could TORTURE every enemy citezen for that matter. Oh yeah ull fear George Bush more all right, untill sadaam bombs ur whole family wherever in the US they live, if sadaam had a chance to.

and fo the record, I-BO im 17

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2002, 03:16:34 PM »

your dumb, dont talk to me.......

ur the dumb one foo, a real fuckin retard, too bad ppl cant judge themselves accurately cuz u would see fool.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2002, 03:51:17 PM »
Actually Doggy isnt dumb...He just doesnt have his own opinions, so he agrees with anything Infinite says...

You're politically ignorant...Palastine is 5000 times the size of Israel...Now they're trying to take over all of Israels land too...Doesnt that seem a little unfair? Jews need a land...Look at the map, look how small Israel is...Israel belonged to the Jews from way back in the bible time when it was called Canan...Palastine wants what isn't there, and when they dont get it *BOOMMMM!*...Like Rap QUake said "our religion supports peaceful living and non violence"...

John Walker is not a terrorist

Isn't John Walker with the Taliban?

Islam and Communism are not alies

I never said they were Allies...

You are speaking on Taliban policies so dont refer to Afghanistan

Some of The Taliban Policies are restricted to the Afganastan citizines, aren't they?

Well whatever...Im not gunna argue with a Muslim runned board anymore...I for one am proud to be and Israeli/American...PeAcE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2002, 02:28:45 AM »
NIK most of the world is against Israels policy towards Palestine....PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2002, 11:52:37 AM »
NIK most of the world is against Israels policy towards Palestine....PeAcE

Than why does everyone on this board say "The world is so biased towards Israel"...LmAO...Name the countrys down with Plastine...PLEASE!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2002, 02:12:18 PM »
i believe that this post was about if they would like to live there..I would not..I wouldn't want to live in those kind of war conditions...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2002, 02:12:34 PM »
John Walker is not a terrorist neither werre the Talbian

and NIK, i never said the world was down wit Israel, just the US and the UK
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2002, 09:25:54 PM »

The whole world is against Israels bullshit?? Hahahahahahah...U damn idiot...The whole world (besides Communism) is on Israels side u idiot...

the whole europe (exept great bretain) is NOT on israels side

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2002, 09:34:05 PM »

Than why does everyone on this board say "The world is so biased towards Israel"...LmAO...Name the countrys down with Plastine...PLEASE!

the 2 countries supporting Israel is Great Britain & USA.. but Tony Blair is always on USA's nuts, so i would say that USA is the only ountry that supports Israel.... The American newspapers are currupted and restricted, ful with propaganda, americans often doesnt know whats happenin outside USA and what the other countries thinks of the act of the american gouvernements. Go to your library now and then and read some european newpapers now and then and you will see facts from an other perspective

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2002, 09:35:27 PM »

the 2 countries supporting Israel is Great Britain & USA.. but Tony Blair is always on USA's nuts, so i would say that USA is the only ountry that supports Israel.... The American newspapers are currupted and restricted, ful with propaganda, americans often doesnt know whats happenin outside USA and what the other countries thinks of the act of the american gouvernements. Go to your library now and then and read some european newpapers now and then and you will see facts from an other perspective

Just wondering, but have you ever been to America?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2002, 09:39:17 PM »

Just wondering, but have you ever been to America?

i read american newspapers, i have american channels such as cnn and bcc at home. .. so i know what happens inside USA...

but to answer your question: no.. i havent been in USA... why?