Author Topic: Holy shit.... I'm a changed man  (Read 425 times)

infinite59

Holy shit.... I'm a changed man
« on: September 11, 2002, 01:58:16 AM »
You may have heard me use the phrase before.... "hard-hat wearing, beer-guzzling, 9-5 punching, flag-waving, Axle Rose listening, blue collar, muthafucka's"...... well..... take out about half of those words because I got MAD RESPECT for anyone that does blue-collar work in America!!!!!

Yo.... After I graduated, I moved out and worked 40 hours a week for a year at Wal-Mart.  And I thought that shit was hard.  Then I went to Toys-R-Us Warehouse and I thought that shit was hard.  Then I went to another Supermarket thought that shit was hard.  Then nightstock at Target thought that shit was even harder.  And then a few more in between.  And now today I just quit a job at UPS.  Dogg..... Anyone that does the pre-load at UPS is a better man then me, because.... I don't know what sweat shops in Malaysia are like.... but yo, if you want to talk about exploitin' the bottom man, with no tradeable skills..... yo..... These jobs are some of the hardest shit in the world in my mind.  I looked around at those people workin the preload at UPS, they are all better then me cause I don't know how they made it threw 3 days of that shit.  I quit during my second night.  I will live on the streets before I ever do shit like that.  That's my muthafuckin word.  I don't blame some people for wanting to be homeless or in jail.  Anythings better then the UPS preload.

Anyway, I'm about to go up to school and see if they can enroll me in any latestart classes, I got to get my associates degree quick so I can substitute teach, and a 4-year degree even quicker... because blue-collar jobs ain't even worth workin at, I'd rather be a bumb!!! Call me whatever you want to call me, call me lazy, whatever, your a better man then me if you do that shit!!!!! Word is bond!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: Holy shit.... I'm a changed man
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2002, 03:25:38 AM »
some people just aint built for that shit

i like my office chair, not having to wear a uniform, having access to wcc all day while bumping music i like on my company owned speakers, ohh and have a fridge full of cold cans in the corner of the office :)

all i ask for is some air-conditioning

LEFT_THA_COAST

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2002, 11:18:31 AM »
I got to get my associates degree
Word is bond!!!!

Umm, you don't even have a degree that's why your intellectual jargon borders on bullshit.

Also cave-man, if the 5% and Nation of Islam is so wicked, why are you using a phrase "word is bond" first coined by elijah muhammad in the early 30's and is a common phrase used by the Gods and Earths?
These devils, will do anything to prove they are down with Black culture, you are fuckin' hipocrite.
You haven't changed enough, maybe you only have the skills to learn a trade (and you want to be a subsitute? In the hood right devil? Trying to become a dangerous mind? If you would live on the streets instead of work, you aren't a muslim and really don't read the book cause you exemplify LAZINESS, like I quoted in another thread, Captain CAVE MAN!!!

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2002, 11:36:54 AM »

Umm, you don't even have a degree that's why your intellectual jargon borders on bullshit.

Also cave-man, if the 5% and Nation of Islam is so wicked, why are you using a phrase "word is bond" first coined by elijah muhammad in the early 30's and is a common phrase used by the Gods and Earths?
These devils, will do anything to prove they are down with Black culture, you are fuckin' hipocrite.
You haven't changed enough, maybe you only have the skills to learn a trade (and you want to be a subsitute? In the hood right devil? Trying to become a dangerous mind? If you would live on the streets instead of work, you aren't a muslim and really don't read the book cause you exemplify LAZINESS, like I quoted in another thread, Captain CAVE MAN!!!

You work very hard to make me your enemy.  Alot of effort has gone into it.  I truly feel sorry for you.  Your life and brief, narrow vision of eternal truth can not be complete unless I am a devil.

LEFT_THA_COAST

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2002, 01:17:30 PM »

You work very hard to make me your enemy.  Alot of effort has gone into it.  I truly feel sorry for you.  Your life and brief, narrow vision of eternal truth can not be complete unless I am a devil.

That was put very eloquently, Cap'em, but you are still a hipocrite and your pale ass can't answer the simple questions if the 5% is wicked why do you use their jargon? And if you really study the koran, you say you believe but your own words and actions are in direct conflict.
My word is bond, cavi

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2002, 02:55:56 PM »
your words are nonsense
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2002, 03:55:23 PM »
That's great man. Get the qualifications for a better job and make your life easier. Even live longer too.

Payce
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2002, 05:43:40 PM »
i'm glad to see you've eased off the prejudement on american people

but what i wanna know is WHat's so wrong with listening to axle rose

his band is easily an all time greatest (guns n roses)

his debut albums is easily in the top ten of any record holders collection (appetite for destruction)

he is the single reason why hair metal is gone (nirvana was the straw the brokethe camles back)

was more artistic and talented than any rapper  

was a more prolific song writer than any modern day writer

the only thing bad you can say about him is hes ugly and has a bad temper

please stop prejudging music and expand your horizons please

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2002, 09:05:35 PM »
i'm glad to see you've eased off the prejudement on american people

but what i wanna know is WHat's so wrong with listening to axle rose

his band is easily an all time greatest (guns n roses)

his debut albums is easily in the top ten of any record holders collection (appetite for destruction)

he is the single reason why hair metal is gone (nirvana was the straw the brokethe camles back)

was more artistic and talented than any rapper  

was a more prolific song writer than any modern day writer

the only thing bad you can say about him is hes ugly and has a bad temper

please stop prejudging music and expand your horizons please

This is a very familiar typing dialect.... ;)....I wonder where Ive seen it be4.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2002, 09:36:33 PM »
my non-confrontational post got lost......  :'(