Author Topic: WORLD PEACE BREAKS OUT!!!!!  (Read 962 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: WORLD PEACE BREAKS OUT!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2002, 09:18:38 AM »
you're right this isnt your argument,a dn you arent doing it any favours with your posts
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2002, 06:53:59 PM »
you're right this isnt your argument,a dn you arent doing it any favours with your posts

Please don't listen to this...

This is a FREE message board. That means you can post wherever you want and whenever you want...

Thanks for your input Ant

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2002, 10:55:47 AM »
yeah but if hes complainin and sayin this isnt his argument, then what is ya purpose??
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2002, 09:33:27 PM »
www.infinitenews.com

Earlier today, unknown to the world media, a satellite meeting was held between the leaders of the worlds countries.  In the meeting George Bush agreed that if Sadaam could not have nuclear warheads, he should not either.  And plans were made to destroy all of the US warheads.  Russia, seeing this as an effort of good will made by America, and under international pressure, agreed to do the same.  All disputing countries agreed that the UN could now enter any nation to search for Warheads, and destroy them if they were found.  
Isreali leader Arial Sharon also agreed that it was unfair to wage war against Palestine.  Saying, "If they do not have a military, then why should we, that would be unfair, and it forces them to be reduced to terrorist tactics."  Sharon has told all his soldiers to go home to their families  And that no more money or efforts will be given towards national defense.  After seeing this, other countries soon followed.  Seeing this as an oppurtunity to gain political power mob men, and small time gangsters made moves to gain power, but they were short lived because they decided they'd rather live in peace.

well, first of all, I doubt Sadaam can be somehow compared to any leader of a democratical country, Sadaam is a radical dictator who would do anything to gain more power and control, nuclear weapon in his hold is a time-bomb.
Russia's leadership is too damn thick-headed to ever bound under international pressure,  They still think of themselves as of a major force in the world(like they were as Soviet Union).
Sharon would never say that, Since what Plestinians have is much more powerfull than a millitarry-they have a leadership of corrupt radicalz(just as much as Sadaam) who would love to become the next Iraq, a leadership that holds of an enormous army of people who seem like they don't care to die, people whose number multiplys practiclly every day due to the corruption of the Palestinian leadership. And another question, why would Israel use it's millitary on a peacefull country.

P.S If there is one good reason for the existance of powerfull weapon in the free world it'z-Power thirsty Radicals like Sadaam, Bin Laden, Arafat etc.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?