Author Topic: PG Invites You To Question and Attack Islam!!  (Read 1677 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PG Invites You To Question and Attack Islam!!
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2002, 04:56:49 AM »

come on now man islam is your religion im guessing... maybe its not i dont know but if it is your being pretty blind...

the quran is not the only text which muslims refer to i cant remember the name of the other one... there is the book of interpretation of the quran created by man that is supposed to be a guide for the people to follow... i cant remember the name of it

furthermore, u completely ignored what i said...

the attackers on 9/11 carried out their attack because of their muslim beliefs... beliefs which were distorted from gods initial intentions

dont ignore what i write and try and make a conversation go in circles

either the 9/11 attackers believed in a fabricated islam or god wanted that to happen...

but on top of that consider the nation of islam, a religion based on islam but fabricated and changed a good deal.

consider the fact there are muslim priests i dunno what u call them that preach and give their opinions on how one should live his life.... they interpret the quran at their discretion...

be open minded

yes, i am a muslim...

and to be short, no part in Islam allows people to kill innocent fellows, so dont bring that 11/9 thing .. i dont consider them as real muslims... and like i said before there are thoose kind of christians to... for example most crazy european dictators were christians, but you dont cee me try to blame it on the Bible...

there are imans (muslim priest) that gives wrong information, thats obvious, nobody is perfect... there are even imans that supports killing every non-muslims... but there are also christian preists that act the same way... and for example alotta priest have been exposed for being pedophiles..specially in Italy and even hear in Sweden, were i live... but i cant blame the Bible on that, since the Bible dont supports men having sex with 10 year kids... and men killing innocent people

and neither does The Qu'ran

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2002, 05:02:02 AM »

When you say the bible was 'created' (I assume you mean written) by men, you can say the same thing about the Quoran.  You can say, it came from god, but so can I about the bible.  The only difference is the bible has been changed, the Qu'ran (I assume from what you said) has not.  

yes.. my bad.. i ment "written"..

but no.. you're not completley right...

the thing is that according to Qu'ran, the whole book is the work of God, every word are taken from God...

but the Bible is many years written scripts gathered and pressed to the same book. God did not order anybody to write the Bible, neither did he order anybody to name it "Bible".. its all the work of humans... according to you, its correct, but it dont change the fact that God did not order it to be written, therefore its not the words of God, and its not the book of God.

correct me if im wrong though
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2002, 05:03:21 AM »

yes.. my bad.. i ment "written"..

but no.. you're not completley right...

the thing is that according to Qu'ran, the whole book is the work of God, every word are taken from God...

but the Bible is many years written scripts gathered and pressed to the same book. God did not order anybody to write the Bible, neither did he order anybody to name it "Bible".. its all the work of humans... according to you, its correct, but it dont change the fact that God did not order it to be written, therefore its not the words of God, and its not the book of God.

its more of a book written by people explaining what Christanity is and the history behind it...

correct me if im wrong though

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2002, 06:01:09 AM »
Oh, I gotcha.  That's a good point... however, I'm a latter day saint, and we have two scriptures, the bible, including the old and new testaments, and the book of mormon... we feel and believe that both are from god.  Just as the angel Gabriel brought forth the Qu'ran to Muhammad, the Angel Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith to present him with the book of Mormon.  If you read the book of mormon, all through it, the lord instructs the prophets who wrote it, to write it.  So, it, at least, WAS commanded by god that it should be written.  

Muhammad: Visited by Gabriel, received many revelations, and a book, which he couldn't read, because he was illiterate.  Through the grace of god, he could read.  After his death, his followers group the revelations into a book called the Qu'ran, which means "read" (Or similar), in order of length.  

Joseph Smith: Visited by Moroni, received many revelations, and a book, which he couldn't read , because it was written in a form of hyroglyphics. Through the grace of god, he was able to translate it, and it was a record of ancient americans, descendants from a lost tribe of israel.  He published the translation as the book of mormon, as well as a book of his revelations, the Doctrine and Covenants.  After his death, they added more to the doctrine and covenants, as future prophets received more revelation.  

The two religions run almost parallel, there's really not much difference.  

Ezekiel Chapter 37, in the bible, specifically mentions the lord telling him to write a book, of the children of Judah.  And place it in one hand, and they will have it.  Write a second book, for Joseph, the son of Ephraim (a lost tribe of israel), and let him have it.  bring the two together, and they will be one in thy hand.  This is the bible testifying not only that Ezekiel, and the other prophets, should write the bible, showing the lineage of Judah, but also that the book of mormon, the record of the sons of Ephraim, should be written, and that both are from the lord.  Read it for yourself...

Ezekiel 37:15 - 20

15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

:)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2002, 11:43:20 AM »

yes, i am a muslim...

and to be short, no part in Islam allows people to kill innocent fellows, so dont bring that 11/9 thing .. i dont consider them as real muslims... and like i said before there are thoose kind of christians to... for example most crazy european dictators were christians, but you dont cee me try to blame it on the Bible...

there are imans (muslim priest) that gives wrong information, thats obvious, nobody is perfect... there are even imans that supports killing every non-muslims... but there are also christian preists that act the same way... and for example alotta priest have been exposed for being pedophiles..specially in Italy and even hear in Sweden, were i live... but i cant blame the Bible on that, since the Bible dont supports men having sex with 10 year kids... and men killing innocent people

and neither does The Qu'ran

your missing things and trying to change what i said to suit your arguement..

i said all religions become fabricated by man.. including christianity your trying to turn this into a christianity verse islam thing.. im not defending christians i never was...

all religions are somewhat fabricated by man... the priests/imams whatever you listen to they all give their own opinions on interpretations of the quran or the bible....

i said all religions are because wars were fought over christian influence as they are now being fought over muslim beliefs..

and whether or not u consider those pepole real muslims they sitll used your religion as a tool to influence people in a way other than god wished...

therefore ur religion has been falsified and fabricated by man

so has christianity and judaism...

if you wish to argue with me, you have to argue against what im  saying not make up stuff

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2002, 05:27:04 AM »

your missing things and trying to change what i said to suit your arguement..

i said all religions become fabricated by man.. including christianity your trying to turn this into a christianity verse islam thing.. im not defending christians i never was...

all religions are somewhat fabricated by man... the priests/imams whatever you listen to they all give their own opinions on interpretations of the quran or the bible....

i said all religions are because wars were fought over christian influence as they are now being fought over muslim beliefs..

and whether or not u consider those pepole real muslims they sitll used your religion as a tool to influence people in a way other than god wished...

therefore ur religion has been falsified and fabricated by man

so has christianity and judaism...

if you wish to argue with me, you have to argue against what im  saying not make up stuff

fabricate (fab·ri·cate) = to make up for the purpose of deception

you're claiming that religions are fabricated by men is equal with claiming that the religion is fake. i dont want you to claim that Islam is fake. Islam is not fabricated by any man, it have always existed and will always exist.

btw .. the terrorists are like 0.00000000001% of the Islamic pupulation. their opinions does not reflect what the rest 99.999999999% think and belive in.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2002, 05:31:31 AM »
Oh, I gotcha.  That's a good point... however, I'm a latter day saint, and we have two scriptures, the bible, including the old and new testaments, and the book of mormon... we feel and believe that both are from god.  Just as the angel Gabriel brought forth the Qu'ran to Muhammad, the Angel Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith to present him with the book of Mormon.  If you read the book of mormon, all through it, the lord instructs the prophets who wrote it, to write it.  So, it, at least, WAS commanded by god that it should be written.  

Muhammad: Visited by Gabriel, received many revelations, and a book, which he couldn't read, because he was illiterate.  Through the grace of god, he could read.  After his death, his followers group the revelations into a book called the Qu'ran, which means "read" (Or similar), in order of length.  

Joseph Smith: Visited by Moroni, received many revelations, and a book, which he couldn't read , because it was written in a form of hyroglyphics. Through the grace of god, he was able to translate it, and it was a record of ancient americans, descendants from a lost tribe of israel.  He published the translation as the book of mormon, as well as a book of his revelations, the Doctrine and Covenants.  After his death, they added more to the doctrine and covenants, as future prophets received more revelation.  

The two religions run almost parallel, there's really not much difference.  

Ezekiel Chapter 37, in the bible, specifically mentions the lord telling him to write a book, of the children of Judah.  And place it in one hand, and they will have it.  Write a second book, for Joseph, the son of Ephraim (a lost tribe of israel), and let him have it.  bring the two together, and they will be one in thy hand.  This is the bible testifying not only that Ezekiel, and the other prophets, should write the bible, showing the lineage of Judah, but also that the book of mormon, the record of the sons of Ephraim, should be written, and that both are from the lord.  Read it for yourself...

Ezekiel 37:15 - 20

15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

:)

yea.. i get your point.. but Ezekiel  is not the one who wrote the books, like God commanded,,,

just of curiosity.. when is the book of the mormon written... maby i will take a look in it

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2002, 05:51:08 AM »
It was written, according to latter day saints, from about 600 B.C., when Lehi left Jerusalem and traveled to america, up until about 400 A.D. , after Christ died, and the Nephites (Lehi's people) were all killed off.  

The prophet Joseph Smith translated it (Nobody had heard or seen of it before then) in the 1820's.  So, critics would say Joseph Smith wrote it in 1820, latter day saints would say it was written from 600bc-400 a.d, and only translated by Smith.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2002, 06:15:09 AM »
It was written, according to latter day saints, from about 600 B.C., when Lehi left Jerusalem and traveled to america, up until about 400 A.D. , after Christ died, and the Nephites (Lehi's people) were all killed off.  

The prophet Joseph Smith translated it (Nobody had heard or seen of it before then) in the 1820's.  So, critics would say Joseph Smith wrote it in 1820, latter day saints would say it was written from 600bc-400 a.d, and only translated by Smith.  

thanx for the info

anybody knows were Joseph Smith put the original after translating ot?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2002, 09:11:01 AM »

fabricate (fab·ri·cate) = to make up for the purpose of deception

you're claiming that religions are fabricated by men is equal with claiming that the religion is fake. i dont want you to claim that Islam is fake. Islam is not fabricated by any man, it have always existed and will always exist.

btw .. the terrorists are like 0.00000000001% of the Islamic pupulation. their opinions does not reflect what the rest 99.999999999% think and belive in.

so all the rules in islam that were created to give the male population power were gods will?

or were they possibly fabricated by the male leaders to help maintain male dominance over their women.. it was really nice of god to allow men multiple wives.  or perhaps some intelligent leader fabricated the original message to serve a purpose that benefited him.

im not trying to be  a jerk, all religions have been tampered with. its easy to see if you are willing to open your eyes

my personal belief is that an open mind is the most important asset a person can have.  if you notice how fast children develop and mature compared to adults its quite impressive.  Why is a child can cover more ground maturing in 18 yrs than an adult does in 30.  personally i think its cuz once u enter adulthood many people lose their ability to maintain an open mind once that happens personal progress halts and u end up being the same with minor differences 30 years later as you are this very day.

u stated you dont want me to tell you islam has been falsified.  thats a pretty close minded statement, it tells me your whole arguement is coming from the fact that u refuse to hear a different story from what u have been told before.  sometimes being open to possibilities outside ur beliefs is to your benefit.

but its ur life... please dont argue that im wrong though if you refuse to even acknowledge other possiblities simply because its too devasting to imagine that something which has been in existance for so long might not be 100% what god intended

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2002, 09:51:42 AM »

so all the rules in islam that were created to give the male population power were gods will?

or were they possibly fabricated by the male leaders to help maintain male dominance over their women.. it was really nice of god to allow men multiple wives.  or perhaps some intelligent leader fabricated the original message to serve a purpose that benefited him.

im not trying to be  a jerk, all religions have been tampered with. its easy to see if you are willing to open your eyes

my personal belief is that an open mind is the most important asset a person can have.  if you notice how fast children develop and mature compared to adults its quite impressive.  Why is a child can cover more ground maturing in 18 yrs than an adult does in 30.  personally i think its cuz once u enter adulthood many people lose their ability to maintain an open mind once that happens personal progress halts and u end up being the same with minor differences 30 years later as you are this very day.

u stated you dont want me to tell you islam has been falsified.  thats a pretty close minded statement, it tells me your whole arguement is coming from the fact that u refuse to hear a different story from what u have been told before.  sometimes being open to possibilities outside ur beliefs is to your benefit.

but its ur life... please dont argue that im wrong though if you refuse to even acknowledge other possiblities simply because its too devasting to imagine that something which has been in existance for so long might not be 100% what god intended

1. Islam Does NOT Tell The Men To Maintain A Dominance Over The Women.  I Urge You To Read The Holy Qu'ran And Highlight The Places That Shows That The Men Are More Worth That The Women, On Contrary, Its Written That Women Treasures And Should Be Treated With Respect

2. A Muslim Man Have The Right To Have More Than One Women Because Islam Take The Humans For What They Are. Its A Known Fact That Often When Countries Dont Get Along, They Declare War. Alotta Young Unmarried Men Dies During The War, Witch Means That Theres Much More Women In A Country. Islam See Mariage As A Human Right, But If Every Man Would Get Married, Alotta Women Would Be Left Alone, THATS The Reason Why A Man Have The Right To Have More Than 1 Women, To Make Sure That Every Women Will Be Blessed With The Right To Have A Man By Her Side... Now Tell Me.. Does That Sound Unfair ??? ???

3. You Come Here And Basicly Calls Islam For Bullshit, And You Want Me To Be Openminded?? If I Would Say That Maby Your Mother Is A Whore, Could I Expect You To Be "Openminded" And Discuss About Wether She Is A Whore Or Not ??? You Have Absolutley No Proof, But Still You Claim That Islam Is Looking Down On Females, And That The Scripts Of Islam Have Been Edited By A Man, When The Truth Actualy Is That Islam Is The ONLY Religion Witch Havent Been Edited By A Human Bein.

And By The Way, I HAvent Seen ANY Mature 18 Years Old Kids. The Older You Get, The Wiser You Get, Thats A Fact.. Would You Claim That You Are More Mature Than Your Father?? And For The Open Minded Part: The Older You Ge, The More Information You Gather And The Easier You Will Have To Remove Bullshit From Realistic Issues. If You Wanna Call It Being Close Minded, Its Your Call...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2002, 12:30:16 PM »
i already said a few times its unfair to argue if your going to make up things that i said...

i never attacked islam. someone came on here and said religion is fabricated by man.

u then replied "which religion is fabricated by man"

i said most of them... never did i single out muslim until u brought muslim into an agruement so i went with the flow cuz u brought it up and this topic is basically about islam..

im a christian and included my religion in that comment... now you are coming at me trying to turn me into a muslim hater or some shit i have no idea.

secondly i never said the quran has been edited by a man again you are putting words in my mouth.  i said the priests interpret it in their own way to the people, i also said that there is another book i cant recall the name of it that is interpretations of the quran which is a major part of the islam religion actually i believe it is referred to as the hadith.. the hadith was not written by god it was written by men 100 or so years after muhammad died.  

finally i really dont follow muslim beliefs that much, im not muslim. all i was getting at is that religion is influenced by man... granted muhammad wrote the quran but its up to man to decide the interpretation of how to follow it since muhammad is long since passed.  at times all religions are used in ways in which god has not intended

wars have been fought over every religion, politics influence every religion.  the world is not perfect and its crazy to believe even the best religion if such a thing exists has not been distorted in the slightest bit

if u think otherwise its ur life...

i never came at you and called ur mom a whore  which is what u compared my attack to doing i never even attacked ur religion directly... i criticized all things equally included my own religion

you went off the wall with accusations towards me and changed my words around go back and read my posts and then compare them to your counters they dont even match up..

so whatever... have a day

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2002, 01:00:11 PM »

1. Islam Does NOT Tell The Men To Maintain A Dominance Over The Women.  I Urge You To Read The Holy Qu'ran And Highlight The Places That Shows That The Men Are More Worth That The Women, On Contrary, Its Written That Women Treasures And Should Be Treated With Respect

2. A Muslim Man Have The Right To Have More Than One Women Because Islam Take The Humans For What They Are. Its A Known Fact That Often When Countries Dont Get Along, They Declare War. Alotta Young Unmarried Men Dies During The War, Witch Means That Theres Much More Women In A Country. Islam See Mariage As A Human Right, But If Every Man Would Get Married, Alotta Women Would Be Left Alone, THATS The Reason Why A Man Have The Right To Have More Than 1 Women, To Make Sure That Every Women Will Be Blessed With The Right To Have A Man By Her Side... Now Tell Me.. Does That Sound Unfair ??? ???

3. You Come Here And Basicly Calls Islam For Bullshit, And You Want Me To Be Openminded?? If I Would Say That Maby Your Mother Is A Whore, Could I Expect You To Be "Openminded" And Discuss About Wether She Is A Whore Or Not ??? You Have Absolutley No Proof, But Still You Claim That Islam Is Looking Down On Females, And That The Scripts Of Islam Have Been Edited By A Man, When The Truth Actualy Is That Islam Is The ONLY Religion Witch Havent Been Edited By A Human Bein.

And By The Way, I HAvent Seen ANY Mature 18 Years Old Kids. The Older You Get, The Wiser You Get, Thats A Fact.. Would You Claim That You Are More Mature Than Your Father?? And For The Open Minded Part: The Older You Ge, The More Information You Gather And The Easier You Will Have To Remove Bullshit From Realistic Issues. If You Wanna Call It Being Close Minded, Its Your Call...

pansophy wrote taht most religions are fabricated by men, and you agreed. .. and then you also claimed that "all religions are fabricated by man" --> all religions are fake, but still you contradict yourself by claiming being christian...

then you claimed that Islam gives men more power to " maintain male dominance over their women", witch is false

then you ask me to be open monded when you claim that the religion of Islam is bullshit...??

soo how can you now claim that you never attacked Islam... all the negative "facts" you gave were all false... you didnt say a shit correct... so what am i supposed to belive??

like you said.. war have been fought in generations, but Islam is the only religion thats admitting it and doing something for the women because of the war...

Infinite made this thread for yall to attack Islam for having negative sides, but you have only written lies and contradictions

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2002, 02:39:00 PM »
ok consider this...

im sorry my definition of fabricated was incorrect, by fabricated i meant it was changed to fit different groups needs...

not that it was bullshit i thought i was eluding to that, but u keep accusing me of calling your whole religion bullshit when i have never done so.. i simply said that it has been changed up from its original intentions slightly as have all religions..

i have never given any negative "facts" as you have said, becuz i have never refered to anything i have given as fact.. i have told you that i dont know much about islam.

my agrument was that all religions have been fabricated by man from what god originaly had desired them to become... i used what limited knowledge i possess from my interactions with people of different religions, stuff i have learned in school, and world news to try and show you a different side of things..

yet you continually attack me and change what i say..

i gave u futher evidence what i said was true by pointing out that the hadith is also a highly refereced muslim text that was created by man..

u tried to infer that your whole religion was based on god... all im saying is that men have interpreted muslim as they have interpreted christianity and judaism... if u were christian i would have argued using christian points but there is no point for that

u completely skip over points i make and change others to suit your arguement... and to be blunt you are kind of getting annoying...

i dont know what other way to properly explain myself to you since if i create a logical explanation u will simply manipulate it and then reply back to a made up post u think i made...

your method of arguement is one of the most commonly used methods by those with nothing to say.. its called running an arguement in a circle, a new point is brought up and u mis interpret it or try and bring up an old one to make the conversation drag out until finally one person gives in...

and since this is the internet its very easy to do this...

so right now i have wasted about a half hr of my time on this... u made one good point about the reason for multiple marriages which i normally would argue against just for the sake of arguement cuz thats what this whole post is about... but im sure there would be no point to that either cuz u would simply continue to make no sense...

have a day im done

Trauma-san

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2002, 06:16:11 PM »
Joseph Smith claims the Angel moroni gave him the book of mormon (showed him where it was buried), and took and gave it back to him several times, and finally took it with him.