Author Topic: Explain this...  (Read 1156 times)

Woodrow

Explain this...
« on: July 22, 2002, 11:59:05 AM »
Not trying to cause beef, or put down anybody's religon, just would like to know your thoughts.

Tony Blair said that the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists. Yet at the same time, the vast majoirty to Terrorists are musilm.

Christians have their wacko's as well, (KKK) but they dont have the same support around the world as musilims do. After the 9/11  attacks, UBL became a folk hero around the Islamic world. His groups actions were aplauded around in Iraq, Lybia, Iran as well as in occupied palestine.

I saw a poll that said 78% ot palastinians supported the attacks.

When the KKK burns down a church, you dont see 78% of christians suppoting the acts of violence.

NOTE: Some of the questions were brought up in

Dinesh D'souza's new book: What's so Great about America.
Check it out. D'souza brings up some intresting points.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Explain this...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 12:13:41 PM »

Christians have their wacko's as well, (KKK) but they dont have the same support around the world as musilims do. After the 9/11  attacks, UBL became a folk hero around the Islamic world. His groups actions were aplauded around in Iraq, Lybia, Iran as well as in occupied palestine.

When the KKK burns down a church, you dont see 78% of christians suppoting the acts of violence.

KKK is diffrent.  Palastine is being opressed by USA, so thats why a lot of them support OBL and his actions AGAINST the US.  Its not like OBL burned down a Mosque, if he did, I doubt Muslims would support him.  So theres quite a diffrence between the KKK and Osama....

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2002, 01:35:51 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1027375145;start=0#1 date=07/22/02 at 17:13:41]

KKK is diffrent.  Palastine is being opressed by USA, so thats why a lot of them support OBL and his actions AGAINST the US.  Its not like OBL burned down a Mosque, if he did, I doubt Muslims would support him.  So theres quite a diffrence between the KKK and Osama....

-{bLaDe}

The Klan and Osamam are quite alike to me. They both mislead people and cause trouble for the world.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 11:41:15 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1027375145;start=0#1 date=07/22/02 at 17:13:41]KKK is diffrent.  Palastine is being opressed by USA, so thats why a lot of them support OBL and his actions AGAINST the US.  Its not like OBL burned down a Mosque, if he did, I doubt Muslims would support him.  So theres quite a diffrence between the KKK and Osama....

-{bLaDe}
ok so just twist what englewood sed a little bit...

osama made attacks on a country which i wud call christian...and all dem muslims sed they agreed that the attacks were necessary

so...if sum christian kkk membaz went and terrorized muslim countries...just like they used to terrorise blacks...see if 78% of christians agree to that...

so there really aint no difference, therefore i reckon that them ppl in alll them cuntriz are fucked up, and i can safely fuckin say so.

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2002, 03:03:18 PM »
plain and simple....fuck osama and tha KKK  >:(

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2002, 09:03:31 AM »
u must not forget that the muslims in the middle eastern have been attacked by USA for over 50 years... they've seen their fathers and sisters been killed by USA bombs... theyve been afraid each time they went to sleep, not knowing if they will wake up the day after or not...

if usa had been attacked by iraq and other islamic countries for 50 years, im pretty sure people would support KKK if they crached an airplaine over there.... im not supporting the talibans, im just telling the truth... i know that if i lived in iraq and saw american airplanes kill my family, my brainwould be damaged and i would wish that the whole usa were destroyed...

like i said... im not supporting the talibans, but im just telling yall about how the human min works

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2002, 11:06:04 AM »
Yep...

You know it's a crying shame how America just bombed The Saudi's over and over again...

I guess thats why people try and justify the actions of the 18 Saudi terrorists...

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2002, 10:56:01 AM »
Word to what Blade and I-Bo said!!! Dope shit.

And Englewood, I've been reading that book, I'll get at you when I'm finished.

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2002, 11:06:04 AM »
Not trying to cause beef, or put down anybody's religon, just would like to know your thoughts.

Tony Blair said that the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists. Yet at the same time, the vast majoirty to Terrorists are musilm.

you couldnt be more wrong, ill school you in every angle, dont get offended, its all cool

back when the KKK was attackin, why did they attack? jus cause they didnt like blacks, and yes many whites supported the KKK, they just dont admit it now. the terrorists that attack are attacking because their people are being opressed, if they were living right then why would they attack? they could give a fuck.

those polls are made by the media which is run by jews so they can get the worlds support

oh yeah and Iran did not support those attacks, once again its the media tryin to make them look bad because of back when US hostages were taken and also because Iran is one of the countries that isnt suckin the US's dick.

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2002, 11:11:55 AM »

you couldnt be more wrong, ill school you in every angle, dont get offended, its all cool

back when the KKK was attackin, why did they attack? jus cause they didnt like blacks, and yes many whites supported the KKK, they just dont admit it now. the terrorists that attack are attacking because their people are being opressed, if they were living right then why would they attack? they could give a fuck.

those polls are made by the media which is run by jews so they can get the worlds support

oh yeah and Iran did not support those attacks, once again its the media tryin to make them look bad because of back when US hostages were taken and also because Iran is one of the countries that isnt suckin the US's dick.

That's My Muthafuckin Word, so you better not be so quick to test us..........

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2002, 11:30:35 AM »

Run by the Jews?? Oh my oh my....

First and foremost, how do you know that "many whites" supported the KKK. Were you alive durring the period? Do you know this for a fact? Can you prove that most whites supported the KKK? Can you show me a statistic that most whites supported the KKK?

How does the United states oppress The Saudi's? You realize thats where 18 of the hijackers were from....

Just to let you know, that this poll was not run by "The Jews", but by the palestinian media...

So you are telling me that the video that I saw of people in Iran marching in celebration days after the attacks was false?

Another thing, if you want to argue with me, prove me wrong with facts.

I was actualling listening to your "Argument" before you brought up the Jewish conspirciary...

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2002, 11:35:35 AM »

Run by the Jews?? Oh my oh my....

First and foremost, how do you know that "many whites" supported the KKK. Were you alive durring the period? Do you know this for a fact? Can you prove that most whites supported the KKK? Can you show me a statistic that most whites supported the KKK?

How does the United states oppress The Saudi's? You realize thats where 18 of the hijackers were from....

Just to let you know, that this poll was not run by "The Jews", but by the palestinian media...

So you are telling me that the video that I saw of people in Iran marching in celebration days after the attacks was false?

Another thing, if you want to argue with me, prove me wrong with facts.

I was actualling listening to your "Argument" before you brought up the Jewish conspirciary...

ive done my research, if you wanna belive me ok, if you dont, then dont

yes the footage was false, it was from a iranian celebration earlier that year and they said it was iran celebrating cuz of the attacks. and the one that they showed the most was the palestinian footage, so i think your talkin about that one, and if i was them i would be happy too, and saudis attacked cuz palestinians are their people, and cuz of the american bases in saudi arabia

and sorry to tell you this but yes all that shit is run by zionists.

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2002, 11:44:12 AM »

ive done my research, if you wanna belive me ok, if you dont, then dont

yes the footage was false, it was from a iranian celebration earlier that year and they said it was iran celebrating cuz of the attacks. and the one that they showed the most was the palestinian footage, so i think your talkin about that one, and if i was them i would be happy too, and saudis attacked cuz palestinians are their people, and cuz of the american bases in saudi arabia

and sorry to tell you this but yes all that shit is run by zionists.

You haven't schooled my by any means, All you've shown me is hearsay and conspiracy theories.

If you've done your research, then put it up, Like I said before, prove me wrong with FACTS.

How is the Palestenian media run by "Zionists"??

If "saudis attacked cuz palestinians are their people" Wouldn't that also give America the right to attack others who are hurting our people i.e. freedom loving people across the globe?

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2002, 06:03:22 AM »
Everybody I know, would never support the U.S. attacking the civilians of Iraq, and we hate Saadam Hussein.  Bin Ladin attacked the civilians of the U.S., specifically civilians.  What a prick.  And everybody that supports him is a prick too, including you idiots on this board who excuse his actions.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2002, 07:26:31 AM »
Everybody I know, would never support the U.S. attacking the civilians of Iraq, and we hate Saadam Hussein.  Bin Ladin attacked the civilians of the U.S., specifically civilians.  What a prick.  And everybody that supports him is a prick too, including you idiots on this board who excuse his actions.  

i dont think that people here look at bin laden as a hero.. but trauma, im pretty sure that you would support bin ladens attaacks if you lived in iraq and lost your parent because of american planes.... else you would probably be a saint or similar