Author Topic: The Fuck George Bush Bandwagon Has Begun  (Read 877 times)

infinite59

Re: The Fuck George Bush Bandwagon Has Begun
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2002, 09:10:54 PM »
Yall won't ever get anything accomplished, because you won't concede anything.  You can't be like "Screw Everybody" because you don't have any power yourself, you need to decide on the lesser of two evils, and push them to better their platform.  Just my .02

~peace

Yeah Word.  That's why I'm saying I'm votin democrat from now on.  I'm supportin the lesser of two evils.

Yo Tech, I noticed you said, "Fuck Colin Powell for not standing up and saying something."  What was that supposed to mean brother... I mean, do you assume that just because he's black he doesn't support America's foriegn relations polocies.  I think he supports what America is doing to Muslims oversee's just as much or more then Clinton did.  Maybe not as much as Bush does.  You feel me?  

And I say all this in the greatest respect as you know, just a political discussion, not an argument.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2002, 08:17:19 AM »
i know that Colin Powell is not on the same level as Ashcroft, Bush, etc etc

i know that Powell is much more liberal minded, its common knowldge in Washington that Powell is workin foreign policy wit one hand tied behind his back, more and more the foriegn decision making is being intrusted to Rice, and Rumsfeld
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2002, 09:26:58 AM »
im with tech, he knows what hes talkin about, infinite still has shit to learn about the gov, no offence in any way, peace

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2002, 12:14:36 PM »
Tech do you really believe that all of the 476 (am I right?) Senators are crooked/anti-Muslim etc.?  Do you not think at least some of them want to make a difference?

infinite59

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2002, 03:53:19 PM »
im with tech, he knows what hes talkin about, infinite still has shit to learn about the gov, no offence in any way, peace

Okay, then what is a diplomat?  Bereucrat?  Who is the Attoney General?  Come on....... why you stallin...... you know so much about polotics.... those things should come easy....

lol.... just kiddin man, yeah, Tech knows what he's talking about, I ain't gonna front.

Pillow

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2002, 11:42:49 PM »
word fuck him but fuck the democrats too, their more jew influenced, the jewish party has more power with the democrats, so fuck those zionist democrats and fuck those just fuckin retarted moron republicans, overall fuck the US gov, the end of the world is gonna be caused either by the US or Israel....just watch

ummmm no read the bible and you will feel differently. and as fat as bush.....he is a good ass president....he is tha one that is going to get us out of this shit were in right now. you might as well deal with it cause he is in office for 2 more years and will prolly get voted in again. i am glad bush is pres for many reasons, but one of those reasons is tha fact that he is catholic. that makes him aware of the proficies coming tru in tha bible at these moments and maby he will be able to see that and stop this shit

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2002, 06:54:55 AM »
Tech do you really believe that all of the 476 (am I right?) Senators are crooked/anti-Muslim etc.?  Do you not think at least some of them want to make a difference?

of course some of them want to make a difference, no doubt.

but their attempts are fruitless, because they are going up against an Establishment.

A Senator signs his political death warrant if he dare be objective and criticize Israel. George Bush  himself, in 1992 when he postponed Aid to Israel because they were building illegal settlements, said that he  was " one lone man standing on top of a volcano" something like that, referring to the Israeli lobby

what im sayin is that there are alot of good americans, and american politicians, (Nader ) but they are not in a position to do anythang

I sincerely believe that rite now Colin Powell is forced to tow the line of the Bush administration , no doubt. Do yall believe Powell cosigns that Axis of Evil shit, i believe that Powell doesnt even want war in Iraq, he didnt 10 years ago.

Peace to all
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2002, 08:38:39 AM »
Word!!!!

You cleared that up for me Tech peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
;)Re: The Fuck George Bush Bandwagon Has Begun
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2002, 09:53:38 AM »
thats my job  ;)

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2002, 10:08:12 AM »

ummmm no read the bible and you will feel differently. and as fat as bush.....he is a good ass president....he is tha one that is going to get us out of this shit were in right now. you might as well deal with it cause he is in office for 2 more years and will prolly get voted in again. i am glad bush is pres for many reasons, but one of those reasons is tha fact that he is catholic. that makes him aware of the proficies coming tru in tha bible at these moments and maby he will be able to see that and stop this shit

im going to ignore, that, obviously your not into what were talkin about.......and im ignoring that cockface infinite too cuz i dont wanna hurt his feelings, lol

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2002, 10:24:31 AM »
Aight keep working Tech you arrogant mothafucka

lol j/k

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2002, 10:33:49 AM »

If you ask me he is leading us towards the end time prophecies even more.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE