Author Topic: Yup, another Tech post pissing on the White.......  (Read 227 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Yup, another Tech post pissing on the White.......
« on: June 27, 2002, 03:20:02 PM »
American establishment

Check it, these muthaphukkaz claimin that there is a clash of civilizations going on and it is under that pretext that they wanna launcha  war againts "radical islamists"

Faggots like Lou Dobbs, and other right wing bigots talk about this like its predetermined and that this is how the radical muslims believe thus in order to preserve YOUR way of life, you must end THEIRS

nothing can be more further from the truth, my brothers and sisters

99% of these "Radical Islamists" take up arms against the WEST for 3 reasons

America's military presence in the Islamic world notably Saudi Arabia

Americas support of Israel

Americas support of pupper regimes in the Islamic world against the will of the people

So in essence Muslims are defending THEIR way of life, this "clash of civilizations" is thrusted upon MUSLIMS not the civilized WEST, but its vice versa my brothers and sisters

The establishment will have u believe that this is how Radical Islamists feel and thus YOU must do everything thats it your power to eradicate them

This is the new method of how the Govt will control u, they will tell you what u want to believe and they will justify every type of reaction

Right now they are tellin you Radical Islamists are plottin terror attacks on the net, so what do they do? MARK MY WORDS THE US GOVT WILL WATCH EVERY COMPUTER IN AMERICA.  Slowly but surely the Govt will control every aspect of the people, all they needed was an excuse they finnally got one

so Please remember, Radical Islamists are not seeking the death of America because it is in their genes, they are being repressed and when they defend themselves, they will be labelled terrorists seekin the destruction of your way of life, NOTHING CAN BE FURTHER THAN THE TRUTH

Salaamualaikum
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Yup, another Tech post pissing on the White...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2002, 03:23:18 PM »
yall understand what im sayin

How can these middle age white rich americans tell u how the Muslim world feels? They are feeding u garbage

None of this hatred is religious, none of this hatred of AMericans is a case of "We muslims must eradicate the Infidel West" LOL that aint it, despite what ya govt wants u to believe

its all political, thats all it is, yall wanna destroy terrorism, tackle the root of it, EVIL AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY

thank u very much
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2002, 11:51:15 PM »
Ay Tech, i get where u comin from man. and i usually back u up onna lot of shit. But remember one thing, the ideas youre pinning on "white america" should really be pinned on America as a whole. Dont assume that its ONLY the white people in this country who have these fuked up views that youre talking about. Im half white, n my mom doesnt believe in killing off Muslims. However, there are PLENTY of non-white Americans who do. I been around JUST as many, if not more black n hispanic folkz who hate Middle Eastern people, as white folks do. I know why it is, that u naturally aim yur comments at "White America". And i understand it. Our government is primarily run by white males right now. And they make alot of the fuked up policies that we see now. However, u gotta remember...it IS politics, and politicians ALWAYS say what the people want to hear. So if the politicians come with this sort of ignorant idea of Muslims...guess what, they probably have the support of ALOT of people. Theres MANY to blame, not jus the one speaking. Its like killing the messenger. But i feel where u comin from man, too many people here DONT think for themselves.

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2002, 11:52:38 PM »
^^^if any of that wasnt quite clear, mah bad...i was on tha phone while i was typing...so i mighta not worded sum shit right lol