Author Topic: Aiight......Check It (IMPORTANT)  (Read 1487 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Aiight......Check It (IMPORTANT)
« on: June 04, 2002, 03:56:17 PM »
READ CAREFULLY......

ENOUGH....U muthafuckas have officially gone over board....
Time 2 Regulate and put some reality check into this....

Look and ANALYZE everything that my man Blade tha only person that alwayz keeps it real up in here....

Check it.....

Religion is an option, sumtin YOU follow for YOUR benifit...it aint to please God...
The talk about which religion is better, and how ppl are blessed if they are in a certian religion is opposing the teachings of religion itsself, atleast mine anyway.  I do not follow any other religion except Sikhism, but, i respect and believe in the teachings of other religions, like i belive in christ, even tho he has noting to do wid my religion and we dont belive in heaven on hell, meaning we dont think Jesus, or any of the Sikh prophets r our "savoirs" so we can goto heaven or whtever.  
Infinite is not trying to convert any body into Islam, he is meerly educating us, about it, through him ive learnt a great deal about it.  And i dont understand how you all feel so uneasy bout it, i aint muslim, yet i dont feel a least bit bothered.

See, U fools have major problems.....None of u in this lil Hall Of Mirror war have respect 4 other religions.....and u might claim u do but deep inside u know u do not.....This is why Society is fucked wit all this religion shit......

This is why Religion in my point of view is Evil......(Not tha practice, tha seperation)......and who makes this segregation? People like yall, who think they're all goody lil 2 shoes Christians or Some hot shot Muslims and turn against everybody who doesnt have their beliefs......

And this shit aint neva gonna get fixed......It's how humans are......

I mean in Christian churches they stress on how Christianity is superior but never Criticize Muslims......It's people like Reverend and Trauma who form that hate and tha Competetiveness.......And yall are prolly wondering how a Muslim dude from Bay Area would know anything about what happens in Christian Churches.......
Well Ima come out tha closet and say it, For tha past month I been going to Church with my Girlfriend who goes there sometimes wit her Aunt, Ive got so much information on this religion, Am I against Christianity? Hell no, Am I still a Muslim? Hell Yea.......That's tha mind state yall should be in, that is what tha mind state of a real Christian or Muslim is teached to be and how it should be but obviously by these lil arguments it aint.......I mean cmon Would Reverand or Trauma ever go to a Mosque? Hell no, they hate like that, that is why they are hated back.......Would I keep going to this church my g/f is a part of from time 2 time? Yea why not? It aint gonna change me, it's just gonna educate me.......

So tha Point is.......Yall AINT Keepin it real.

There's my 2 cents.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Aiight......Check It (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 04:15:28 PM »
i dont recall trauma ever saying anything against muslim... reverend yeah but chill...

hell i got friends that are muslim, christian, buddhist, hindu... and i still think infinite is a fucko

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2002, 05:05:24 PM »
these whiteys got the problem...

ignorant,, christianity has never respected or understood Islam..they fear it...they regard us as enemies

Ive been to church..ive read the bible...so has Infinite

which one of your mufuckaz been to a Mosque....besides torchin one after 9/11.....Bigots
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2002, 05:40:25 PM »
^^^ Racist punk.  

Rod, I've never said anything against islam, at all.  If you weren't so defensive, you wouldn't read that into it.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2002, 05:44:53 PM »
^^closet bigot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2002, 05:54:28 PM »
And when have I said 1 thing that leads you to that? You're the one calling me whitey.  You're racist and for that, you'll never find happiness in your life, because you're not right.  Get right.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2002, 06:01:22 PM »
i wont find happiness in my life because of what your govt has done to my religion

you are  a closet bigot because u convince others u are a compasionate human being, but in your heart u despise Islam ,

alot of Evangelical christians do.. not to be stereo typical of course, you  are a racist because u condone what the US does to Muslim nations

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2002, 06:06:33 PM »
i wont find happiness in my life because of what your govt has done to my religion

you are  a closet bigot because u convince others u are a compasionate human being, but in your heart u despise Islam ,

alot of Evangelical christians do.. not to be stereo typical of course, you  are a racist because u condone what the US does to Muslim nations

Not true, and you don't know me.  That's great that you blame your problems on my government. Boo Hoo, you got it rough.  Don't get me started on the problems I've overcome in my life.

I do not despise islam, you are 100% wrong on that one.  I despise islamic extremists, and I feel you fall in that category.  Islam is a beautiful religion.  There's not 1 thing to hate about it.  I am not racist, either, and I do not condone what the u.s. does to muslim nations.  

I think, honestly, that when I state something, you don't understand or comprehend it, because you're saying things about me that I've never said, and I've made it very clear that I've never said them.  I've never said 1 negative thing about Islam.  I've never said that I support any action the u.s. has taken against muslim countries, only that I support the u.s.  I've never said any of that!  Wake up, and get your head right.  Go listen to Cee-Lo's "Young Man" or something.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2002, 06:13:20 PM »
Dont act like uve overcome more than me personally cuz  u dont know me homie

and what am i supposed to do "boo hooo"?? WTF??

ok Trauma let me close my eyes to aggresion and let me ignore what happens in the world

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2002, 06:16:15 PM »
I think nobody on this thread is getting Tha7ths point.

And by the arguing that has already started, its pretty obvious.

So far, throughout all this arguing (and i am including myself although im not on a side)...hes made the best point yet. Why not just take this as an opportunity to learn more about another religion? If u are THAT secure in your particular religion...u wont be threatin by anyone elses. Which is why Tha7th can go to a church, and not feel as tho everything thats being said in church...is against him as a Muslim. And the same would go for Trauma or anyone else. Arguing over which religion is correct, is only a waste of time really. Do u think youre gonna convert anyone from Islam to Christianity...or vice versa? And even if u do...SO WHAT? lol Does that make u feel like a "better" Christian or Muslim?

ToNe1904

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2002, 06:20:11 PM »
one more thing, to Tech and Trauma. Im coo wit u Tech, and Trauma...theres no beef man. BUT, would u guys try to seperate politics and religion when u argue? Unless u truly believe like i do, which is that religion was formed as a political tool. I doubt either of u believe that, but thats what i believe.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2002, 06:21:04 PM »
see i aint even really trin to see this whole religion thing for real

ive been speaking historically and politically, i am secure in my faith and i have studied other faiths , particularly Sikhims and Christianity,

i aint the close minded fool here, check that dude Trauma on that tip

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2002, 06:26:03 PM »
see i aint even really trin to see this whole religion thing for real

ive been speaking historically and politically, i am secure in my faith and i have studied other faiths , particularly Sikhims and Christianity,

i aint the close minded fool here, check that dude Trauma on that tip

well, when u and Trauma kill eachother over religion...please believe ima be hollerin at yo girl dawg. LOL

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2002, 06:31:00 PM »
^^Your momma broke up wit me, your pops caught us

so im single...dyin single thats vicious..................

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2002, 06:37:47 PM »
^^Your momma broke up wit me, your pops caught us

so im single...dyin single thats vicious..................

youll find out jus how fukin vicious u keep talkin bout mah mama lol