Author Topic: Ok i was watching that 70's show an  (Read 642 times)

pappy

Ok i was watching that 70's show an
« on: January 30, 2004, 09:49:03 PM »
in this episode eric walked in on his mom n his dad egaging  concensual marital intercourse.  well my question is how many of u walked in on ur parents while they were gettin it on.  thank god i can say i never have

Eazy-E RuthlessG

Re:Ok i was watching that 70's show an
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2004, 09:54:05 PM »
not fuckin right my parents are in there 40's but still is not right how can i picture that shit

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 09:55:34 PM »
haha id ont have any personal experiences like that, but one of my friends , she found hella condoms in her moms purse. hahahah .

pappy

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 10:11:04 PM »
haha id ont have any personal experiences like that, but one of my friends , she found hella condoms in her moms purse. hahahah .

that happened to me i found a box of condoms in my dads night stand when i was like 8 years old.  i didnt kno what they were lol

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2004, 10:46:18 PM »
HAHA I was watching that earlier too.

I never walked in on them and I am glad!

-KIDRENEGADE-

eS El Duque

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2004, 11:40:36 PM »
lol no..but when i was 8 or 9...i walked on my friends parents doing it....i was playing hide-n-go seek lol

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2004, 12:11:11 AM »
haha while u played hide an seek they played hide the meat.  It's a small world!

-KIDRENEGADE-

bez

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2004, 05:22:07 AM »
I went into my Mum and Dads room when I was a kid and I opened up a top draw and found a whole bag of these round thingys.  Now me being quite a nosey person I took one into my room opened it up and started messing round with it and shit. lol.  I didnt know what the fuck it was.

N e way I couldn't exactly put it in the bin because my mum would find it so I hid it at the back of a cuboard I have.  N e ways years went past and I was about 14 and my mum decided to clean this cuboard out.  She found it and was like what the hell. lol

Funny shit.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2004, 06:22:30 AM »
I have heard them once. That was a great episode, but I have one question: What is that song they keep playing?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

West C. Connected

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2004, 07:31:06 AM »
I went into my Mum and Dads room when I was a kid and I opened up a top draw and found a whole bag of these round thingys.  Now me being quite a nosey person I took one into my room opened it up and started messing round with it and shit. lol.  I didnt know what the fuck it was.

N e way I couldn't exactly put it in the bin because my mum would find it so I hid it at the back of a cuboard I have.  N e ways years went past and I was about 14 and my mum decided to clean this cuboard out.  She found it and was like what the hell. lol

Funny shit.

LOL

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2004, 08:11:09 AM »
HAHA I was watching that earlier too.

lol@Eric's sister showing him love when he told her  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2004, 10:17:04 PM »
What is that song they keep playing?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2004, 11:04:14 AM »
Never have, but I heard them one night... Shit was traumatic, sometimes at night I remember that shit and I can't go to sleep. And the rubbers in their drawer ain't much of a secret.

Left Coast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2004, 08:36:28 AM »
I hear my dad and his girlfriend most nights, very disturbing she screams like a wild whore  >:(

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2004, 03:02:11 AM »
My mother died when I was very young so no, but my step dad's girls I don't know of cause I got my own place and doing my own thing but he and his girl at the time did get all kissy kissy in front of me, but nothing major