Author Topic: Infinite 59 Ibraheem Political Gangsta X  (Read 1150 times)

infinite59

Re: Infinite 59 Ibraheem Political Gangsta X
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2002, 11:50:55 AM »
there are more christians in the world than muslims.  On the simplest level, there HAS to be more famous christians than muslims.

If you take into account Whitey's plan to rid the world of muslims, which you USUALLY do take into account, and the Christian dominance of the western civilization, which is where a majority of entertainment comes from (which is where most 'famous' people come from, the entertainment world) then it makes the point even better.  Just my .02, my whole point was that saying some famous person is muslim doesn't make any sense, I don't know where your'e going with that.  Like you say Cube's muslim, I say Snoop's christian.  You say Rakim's muslim, I say Jay Z's christian.  You say Kam's Muslim, I say Dre's christian.  we could go on forever, doesn't say anything for muslims or christians, though.  

Well, back in 2000 before I was a Muslim, some cat at a message board said, "Alot of you idiots always assume that when a rapper says god he means Jesus, when alot of these rappers are Muslims talking about Allah."  This was the first time I'd ever heard anything like this.  I think it still suprises some people that Islam exists, lol, I know this because I was one of them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2002, 08:12:46 PM »
Well, actually, there is only 1 god, and it isn't jesus, LOL. Nobody considers Jesus god!  Man, i'm startin' to understand why you bucked Christianity if they were teaching you that Jesus was god.  Muslims and Christians are pretty much in agreement about 1 god, they just have differences in opinion on the nature of god.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2002, 11:02:30 PM »
You guys are going way off....

This thread is about how Infinite tries to influence people into becoming muslims overnight. I dont know about all of you guys.. but that shit kinda gets on my nerves. Me, myself, I know better... I'm not a member of any religion but I know what I believe and what I feel is right.

I think Trauma was trying to say that using the Bandwagon Approach isn't tha way to get people into your religion. Especially being Muslim becuase there's alot more famous people in other religions than Muslims. And it's just silly for you to think we're gonna be like "Coooool, Ice Cube is a muslim... I want to be a Muslim too!... I'm also gonna smoke weed every Friday"... We aint lil kids dawg..  It's kinda insulting if you think we're really gonna fall for that.

Infinite... you seem like a coo' person, even cooler than Politcal Gangsta.. but you're going about things all wrong. You try too hard to get people into your way of thinking, and dont respect other's beliefs. You dont have to bash other's poeple's shit to make your shit look better. Dont get me wrong though, I respect what you do, It's cool that you try to preach about your stuff.. still though, some people dont want to listen, You can't force'em to. And you should preach about your shit in a more positive way.. I mean.. that's what most religions turn out to be about IMO, Positivity, Love to be more accurate.

I dont believe in tha Quran, and I dont believe Muhamed was a prophet.... That's just me though, you shouldn't let that bother you... Do what you do, Who gives a fuck what Religion I'm in, Who gives a fuck what religion Ice Cube, Rakim, and ODB are in...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

ToNe1904

Re: u
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2002, 12:22:04 AM »
You guys are going way off....

This thread is about how Infinite tries to influence people into becoming muslims overnight. I dont know about all of you guys.. but that shit kinda gets on my nerves. Me, myself, I know better... I'm not a member of any religion but I know what I believe and what I feel is right.

I think Trauma was trying to say that using the Bandwagon Approach isn't tha way to get people into your religion. Especially being Muslim becuase there's alot more famous people in other religions than Muslims. And it's just silly for you to think we're gonna be like "Coooool, Ice Cube is a muslim... I want to be a Muslim too!... I'm also gonna smoke weed every Friday"... We aint lil kids dawg..  It's kinda insulting if you think we're really gonna fall for that.

Infinite... you seem like a coo' person, even cooler than Politcal Gangsta.. but you're going about things all wrong. You try too hard to get people into your way of thinking, and dont respect other's beliefs. You dont have to bash other's poeple's shit to make your shit look better. Dont get me wrong though, I respect what you do, It's cool that you try to preach about your stuff.. still though, some people dont want to listen, You can't force'em to. And you should preach about your shit in a more positive way.. I mean.. that's what most religions turn out to be about IMO, Positivity, Love to be more accurate.

I dont believe in tha Quran, and I dont believe Muhamed was a prophet.... That's just me though, you shouldn't let that bother you... Do what you do, Who gives a fuck what Religion I'm in, Who gives a fuck what religion Ice Cube, Rakim, and ODB are in...

i feel wha u sayin homie, in that...i dont like when ANYone tries to influence or persuade me to be a part of their religion. However, i dont think Infinite is doing much wrong here. I disagree with Infinite from time to time. I agree with him sometimes also. But ive never had him attack me for my opinions. Why? cus i dont disrespect his opinions when i disagree with them. theres otha cats on here of other religions, who i cant say the same for cus they continously pretend that they are better then any "non believers". Not that their religion is what makes them attack my beliefs, but seeing as how no one can manage to attack Infinite, without attacking Islam...then u understand why i bring up religion at all. All i can say is this, if anybody has a problem with his threads on Islam...then dont respond to them. Their not "sticky threads". They will disappear with no responses. Their there for whoever wants to read and reply to them. I dont personally follow any religion, but i dont mind his posts either. If u think hes trying to convert people on the board, youre only helping him by arguing and in the process upping his threads. Cus u give him more opportunity to prove his point...which he usually does a better job of then most of his religious opposition on the board.

infinite59

Re: u
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2002, 02:07:54 AM »

i feel wha u sayin homie, in that...i dont like when ANYone tries to influence or persuade me to be a part of their religion. However, i dont think Infinite is doing much wrong here. I disagree with Infinite from time to time. I agree with him sometimes also. But ive never had him attack me for my opinions. Why? cus i dont disrespect his opinions when i disagree with them. theres otha cats on here of other religions, who i cant say the same for cus they continously pretend that they are better then any "non believers". Not that their religion is what makes them attack my beliefs, but seeing as how no one can manage to attack Infinite, without attacking Islam...then u understand why i bring up religion at all. All i can say is this, if anybody has a problem with his threads on Islam...then dont respond to them. Their not "sticky threads". They will disappear with no responses. Their there for whoever wants to read and reply to them. I dont personally follow any religion, but i dont mind his posts either. If u think hes trying to convert people on the board, youre only helping him by arguing and in the process upping his threads. Cus u give him more opportunity to prove his point...which he usually does a better job of then most of his religious opposition on the board.

Tone, Thanks patna, I feel if people can make posts about their dogs having sex and eating pizza, I can consistently make threads about Islam.  

Criminal, If you disagree, then argue with me, it's all good, bring up your points, and I'll try and refute them, it will make for good discussion.  Peace.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2002, 04:51:54 AM »
obviously there are more famous Christains then muslims,

but when the majority of these famous people are greedy corrupt politicians, immoral drug using promiscous actors, actresses and musicians......i wouldnt be proud of that fact
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2002, 05:10:42 AM »
obviously there are more famous Christains then muslims,

but when the majority of these famous people are greedy corrupt politicians, immoral drug using promiscous actors, actresses and musicians......i wouldnt be proud of that fact

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2002, 06:53:44 AM »
I'm not proud of it, yall are the ones promoting hardcore rappers who rap about beating up white people, killing cops, and raping women as Muslims.  Are yall proud of that?

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2002, 07:17:22 AM »
I'm not proud of it, yall are the ones promoting hardcore rappers who rap about beating up white people, killing cops, and raping women as Muslims.  Are yall proud of that?

which Muslim rappers rap about raping women? Killing cops or white people, maybe...but raping women? And i dont think those subjects are only rapped about by Muslim rappers.

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2002, 07:29:25 AM »
LOL this is gone.

1st, infinite names all these muslims who are famous.  Second, I say there's christian people that's famous too, but I don't name them, because my point was that what does that mean?  Why do I care who's muslim or not?  

Then tech says alotta famous christians are evil, I shouldn't be proud of that.  I never said I was.  So, I say, alotta famous muslims rapabout bad stuff.  Now, you say christians do too.  Whatever.  Yall cannot understand someone making a point, I guess.  Sorry to bore you.  

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2002, 07:35:32 AM »
Sorry to bore you.  

Itz ok, we're used to it. lol

i understand yur point man. But really, u started this conflict in this thread. Infinite started out by stating that there are famous Muslims. There was no need to then come in and try to compare the amount of famous Christians. Unless u just wanted to argue about it. Like i said, i understand yur point...and it aint like im against u. Im not on either side since im not religious. So ill argue any point posted, if i see a flaw in it. u know? peace

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2002, 07:39:59 AM »
LOL. this shit is funny.  all these posts and arguments and yet Infinite has failed to answer Big Bad Ass's question.  lol.  Just answer the damn question.

-Tha Rev

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2002, 08:24:27 AM »
you dont understand his point man... his point wasnt christains are better... his point was who cares how many famous muslims there are or how many famous christians there are

there are famous jews, christians, buddhist.. etc so how can u use famous members or ur religion as a selling pt for why people should join..

correct me if im wrong but i believe that was his pt!

he wasnt comparing christianity to religion... he was pting out shit to show how unimportant the famous people being part of ur religion is!

ToNe1904

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2002, 08:32:11 AM »
you dont understand his point man... his point wasnt christains are better... his point was who cares how many famous muslims there are or how many famous christians there are

there are famous jews, christians, buddhist.. etc so how can u use famous members or ur religion as a selling pt for why people should join..

correct me if im wrong but i believe that was his pt!

he wasnt comparing christianity to religion... he was pting out shit to show how unimportant the famous people being part of ur religion is!

If that was SUPPOSED to be the point, then it needs to be clearer. Because all i saw, and probably many others...was that he was just comparing Christianity to Islam. Im not saying anyone is wrong in their points. All im saying is, thats where the arguing began in this thread.

infinite59

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2002, 12:09:38 PM »
Are yall proud of that?

Yes I'm proud of any Muslim.  Especially one who I grew up listening to.