Author Topic: Free Masons, and American upper class heirchachy..  (Read 220 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Free Masons, and American upper class heirchachy..
« on: May 26, 2002, 08:44:22 AM »
whats up with Free Masons?

secret society, that is an off shoot of the Holy Templars, a bunch of heretic warrior monks created during the Crusades

for real, like  28 of the 44 (?) US presidents have been Free Masons, including George Washington.  Other dignitaries that have been Free Mason include Benjamin Franklin, Mozart.

The British Royal Family is Free Mason

The French revolution was in essence created by the Free Masons.

More than a dozen US presidents were related to the British royal family

What im sayin is that America is not run by the people, by the Congress, House of Representatives etc

It is run by secret societies, aided by Big Business

That is all.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

Re: Free Masons, and American upper class heirchac
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2002, 10:23:43 AM »
Yeah... I've read some Jordan Maxwell books about this.  The book suggested that Kennedy threatened the Freemason rule by implying a Roman Catholic rule and he got assasinated because of that.  It also suggested that if the US really wanted to solve the middle east problem it has the power to do so, and if it really wanted to save the poor people in destitute communities it could do so.  But that the Freemasons really want all those things going on to divert your attention from the real agenda which is a one world government.

Before everybody gets on and says, "Fuck Infinite, Infinite's so negetive about the government" just know that those above views are of Jordan Maxwell and not of my own making, I have yet to form an opinion on the subject.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2002, 03:38:11 PM »
Jordan Maxwell,,,???

whats the name of the book u read, Infinite?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2002, 06:42:41 PM »
I dunno.  I've never heard anything negative about them.  I saw a billboard near my house, that said "Freemasons... there's no secret to our charities"... they do a lot of charity work, so i'm cool with them.  I'm mormon, and our prophet Joseph Smith was a freemason in the 1820's, while he was revealing our religion, he gets a lot of crap for that.  I really don't see anything wrong with it, though.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2002, 03:55:23 AM »
i feel what they do is a cover up, i think they're a secret society, think about it, they've been involved in alot of the major shit in the world,

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2002, 04:11:23 AM »
I guess they could be, but really, who cares?  If they are, there's nothin' you can do about it, and if they aren't, the point is invalid anyways.  To each his own, I say... If they wanna hold secret meetings and run around in women's underwear I could care less.  If they want to hold secret meetings, and decide the fate of the world... I mean, if they're that powerful, I can't do anything about it anyways, and they're gonna do what they're gonna do, lol.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2002, 02:58:12 PM »
^^ true

- Lewis Carroll