Author Topic: 5th Annual WCC "Whats Ya Career Plans" Thread....  (Read 229 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
5th Annual WCC "Whats Ya Career Plans" Thread....
« on: February 09, 2004, 12:47:51 AM »
Leave it to Tech to take it back

Lets hear it. What are your future career plans and aspirations? How many of you bums are actually gonna amount to anything. What you see yourself doing for years?

Me, personally, Im really interested in Law School. Im in my second year at university, and im gonna start studying for my LSAT (entry exam) this summer. Next year I plan on aceing everything and working my ass off volunteering.
Problem is I have no idea how the fuck im gonna pay Law School money.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:5th Annual WCC "Whats Ya Career Plans" Thread....
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 09:45:33 AM »
i am goin to school to be a archetectual engineer.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 10:18:07 AM »
Product Development & Design Business Owner.  

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 10:25:46 AM »
Exports/Imports  ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 10:31:29 AM »
This summer I'm going to France for a whole month to improve my French. After that I'll be going to college to study for my "high-school teachers degree" (I don't know how you call that in English).

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 10:45:03 AM »
This summer I'm going to France for a whole month to improve my French. After that I'll be going to college to study for my "high-school teachers degree" (I don't know how you call that in English).

Degree in Education...what subject you planning on teaching? French.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 10:51:30 AM »
History
English
French

bez

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 11:32:32 AM »
Currently studying for my national Diploma in i.T Practitioners Networking.  I have applied for 3 university course:

Film Studies and Media
Film Studies and Writing
Film Stuides with tv and film production

I dont really know where I want to go with my life.  I would love to get into films, writing, producing, directing, whatever but I am wondering whether it wud be in my best interests to continue with the networking.

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2004, 12:08:02 PM »
I have no idea how the fuck im gonna pay Law School money.

+ +

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2004, 12:22:54 PM »
i dunno,i REALLY REALLY hope that i get a career in the music industry. thats all i really give a shit about. not in the actually making music, but just working in the background, not too sure of any specific career though. i guess u gotta start out at the bottom, probably got to intern at a radio station for awhile, and then eventually get a position, and just climb up the ladder from there. Does anyone know if you're only supposed to be intern-ing during your college carrer, or can you also intern after you have graduated already, and are just using it as a stepping stone.

ive always wanted to do a clothing company too, as i have good sense of fashion. i was always regarded to be one of the most fashion unique and best dressed at school. i am very good at spotting trends, and up and coming clothes. man one brand, called l-r-g, is blowing the fuck up now in 2004, and is sponsored by hella ppl, like Talib Kweli, The Roots, Kanye West, among others. I straight was sporting that shit like over 4 years ago, 3 years before any of these rappers were sporting it. this applies the same to many other brands. and after awhile, everyone starts being the same and wearing the same clothes, so i would hope to start my own line. I've already have come up with a few label names, and "test products", and a lot of people have complimented on it, and asked me where i got it from. but i aint said shit. hahah.
in colelge now, im working towards my communications major, im most likely working towards the emphasis of marketing.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 12:40:07 PM by justin718 »

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2004, 12:34:27 PM »
lol @ Engelwood

I Just Wanna Pass My Highers(Failed Prelims Last Week!) Then See What Happens.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2004, 01:11:49 PM »
LMAO @ Engle.

I plan on running a Hotel, and once I've established myself with a family I want to get involved in politics.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2004, 02:20:10 PM »
i'll worry about finishing school first

kick ass album

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2004, 03:16:48 PM »
Gotta finish high school first, then headed out west for university..study economics.. accounting.. business&affairs.. and Culinary

I want to become a chef like my father

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2004, 06:36:54 PM »
pharmacuetical