Author Topic: the Fock was Coolio thinkin?!  (Read 561 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the Fock was Coolio thinkin?!
« on: February 09, 2004, 01:38:45 PM »
the Mic-God Coolio ("Gangsta's Paradise") joined a german "Comeback"-Show located in Colonge, Germany.

Judged by the former "No Angels"-Member Sandy ("Daylight in your Eyes") and moderated by a female Talk-Show Host, Coolio has some notorious rivals like "Emila" ("Big big Girl in a big big World") & Benjamin Boyce, former "Caught in the Act"-Member ("Love is Everywhere").

In this show, which goes on for a couple of weeks, Coolio has to perfrom songs like "Gangsta's Paradise", but also some other songs, if he has bad luck some german stuff. If he wins, he gets a deal and support.

Now, the question is, what the fuck was he thinkin? Pathetic shit.

7evenTheHarbinger
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:the Fock was Coolio thinkin?!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 01:44:08 PM »
now that's an achievment.. being judged by them musical geniuses no angles

go Coolio    

Diabolical

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 02:22:02 PM »
Why Does He Want A Deal Dont He Have A Indy Label

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 04:21:28 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 09:32:11 PM »
lmfao @ all the people raggin on coolio like they werent bumpin his shit back in the day.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 09:38:14 PM »
lmfao @ all the people raggin on coolio like they werent bumpin his shit back in the day.

LMAO one person? hahahaha

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 09:40:11 PM »

im not necessarily referring to just this thread. this whole board everytime someone posts something about coolio like half the people act like he's frickin nelly.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2004, 04:37:45 AM »
 :-\

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2004, 04:50:48 AM »
I watched the show, that's some ridiculous shit :D Former superstars (even if they are not really big anymore) are judged by some dudes that were still wearin' diapers when the stars had their big success. When were the No Angels formed? Two, three years ago? "Gangsta's Paradise" is from '95 ::)

Another thing that I'm wonderin' about is why Coolio wants to win the "deal" and the warranty to be played on MTV Germany. If he would be played on MTV Germany his sellings wouldn't really improve.

Furthermore Coolio'll definitely be kicked out the show as one of the first, because the most part of Germany has no open-mind for rap... unfortunately :-\

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2004, 01:03:01 PM »

I like Coolio but you gotta admit Mic God is going too far...like off the rocker too far.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2004, 01:08:28 PM »
lol...im livin here in germany. all those others are pretty fucked up!
coolio is defenitly the MIC GOD of that (stupid) show.

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2004, 01:17:49 PM »

I like Coolio but you gotta admit Mic God is going too far...like off the rocker too far.

lmao I was bein sarcastic  >:(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2004, 03:55:55 PM »

lmao I was bein sarcastic  >:(

I thought you got this off a site, I didn't realize you wrote the entire thing. LOL since that's the case. ;D

Paris

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2004, 04:18:11 PM »

im not necessarily referring to just this thread. this whole board everytime someone posts something about coolio like half the people act like he's frickin nelly.

No shit. He was tight back in the MAAD Cirlce days and his first solo lp had more than a few bangers on it.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

LionHeart

• Lil Geezy
  • Do or Die for the West Coast
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2004, 06:31:57 PM »
Coolio is more proof that older rappers need to get outta the game....
The Reason Why There's No Time To Reach For Your Weapon