Author Topic: I need sum serious help (Short Temper)  (Read 419 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
I need sum serious help (Short Temper)
« on: May 16, 2002, 09:29:09 AM »
iight.. We all loose our cool an shit.. But im really worried... I dont often loose my cool but when i do i got a real shitty temper. The good thing is ive always seemed to lose it in my house, so i jus kick some shit, shout an swear at the top of my voice. But im worried about when im out in the streets and sum1 sparks me off.. im worried about the damage i will do.. not only out in the streets now but at home.. ive come real close to sayin fuck ya an hittin my dad.. jus cuz i have lost my temper an hes talkin to me..

Has ne1 got any ideaz at all about how i can control my temper?

--pz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: I need sum serious help (Short Temper)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2002, 10:00:24 AM »
i dunno man.. i used hit the wall.. and i did punch my old man once... i've grown out of it now (mostly).

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2002, 10:04:02 AM »
take up martial arts, it helps give you disiplen, work out a lot, u know run, lift weights, excersize, it'll help calm u down as well.  Go out in nature, enjoy life n everythin around it, think of the good things, lisn to music.  When u get mad try deep breathing, b4 you hit sumone or swear, think of whats gonna happen....say ure arguing wid ure dad, u feel like hittin him but try to think and visulize wuts gonna happen if u hit him...iz gonna be fucked up ya know, jus aint right.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2002, 11:16:27 AM »
^^ That was all really good advice. Listen to what Blade said. Nature, Run, Martial Arts.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2002, 12:29:05 PM »
i punched the monitor today cuz the internet was too slow for my liking
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2002, 03:14:45 PM »
Bottle it all up, and then when your 40, spend all your money on pills and psychologists.....

No, honestly, Blade brought up a good idea, exercise is good, I would say Islam but I seriously doubt your gonna run out and buy a Qu'ran and learn all the Arabic prayers just to control your temper.  

Ohhh.... I know what you can do homie....if you haven't already, learn how to freestyle, and start freestylin and shit, all the time, I did that my whole senoir year, and start writing too, keep a journal, and track your progress and read back over it every few weeks.  Good luck.  Peace.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2002, 04:52:12 PM »
i have tha same exact problem,  if u wanna talk hit me up on aim.  I seriously get worried about myself cuz im affraid of doin some shit i seriously regret

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2002, 05:01:42 PM »
Mostpeople either

1. Smoke Weed

or

2. Jack off more.

Not sayin' I agree with both, but I'm guilty of both, back when I was goin' throught he same thing.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2002, 07:42:48 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1021577350;start=0#2 date=05/16/02 at 15:04:02]take up martial arts

I do Karate, it does help alot but i still get the rare occasions where i flip out really bad.. its stopped me like doin it constantly an every other day.. its just the rare occasions like yesterday.. Thanks alot for the help y'all, an i mite hit ya up on aim TOM.
infinite, i will start to freestyle more.. i sorta stopped for a while.. but i wanna get bak into the swing of things..

again thanks alto for the help..

peace

Hittman

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2002, 10:24:39 AM »

I do Karate, it does help alot but i still get the rare occasions where i flip out really bad.. its stopped me like doin it constantly an every other day.. its just the rare occasions like yesterday.. Thanks alot for the help y'all, an i mite hit ya up on aim TOM.
infinite, i will start to freestyle more.. i sorta stopped for a while.. but i wanna get bak into the swing of things..

again thanks alto for the help..

peace

So One Tom Aint Good Enough For You Then.... ;D

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2002, 10:33:48 AM »
I read that a good method to let out tension is to let all your negative energy out on a pillow, like once a week. Just hit the thing til you got all the bullshit out of your system.

I haven't tried it myself, haven't needed to recently, but I read it in a couple different books.

Blade's advice is dope too.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2002, 11:10:19 AM »
This Will Sound Weird Buuuut When You Have Alot Of Tension Built Up....

Yawn, Then Do A Big Stretch So All The Energy Is Sent To Your Shoulder Blades And Lash Out (Into Thin Air) - Just Punch/Swing From The Shoulder

All The Anger And Tension Just Flows Out - Sounds Weird But It Works

And Like BLade Said Exercise Etc

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2002, 11:33:52 AM »
i was just talkin to Rud about this.. remembered I was doing a lot of drugs (mainly weed/mushrooms and LSD) and not sleeping properly back then... probably affected my balance a lot. i'm clean as hell these days.. dont even smoke anymore.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2002, 02:53:54 PM »
iight.. We all loose our cool an shit.. But im really worried... I dont often loose my cool but when i do i got a real shitty temper. The good thing is ive always seemed to lose it in my house, so i jus kick some shit, shout an swear at the top of my voice. But im worried about when im out in the streets and sum1 sparks me off.. im worried about the damage i will do.. not only out in the streets now but at home.. ive come real close to sayin fuck ya an hittin my dad.. jus cuz i have lost my temper an hes talkin to me..

Has ne1 got any ideaz at all about how i can control my temper?

--pz

Your anger is a product of a recurrent theme.  The eternal struggle, with one's self, one's religion, one's peers, one's art.  It is through this that we biuld our Taquah.  Our strength, our love for our God.  The meaning of life is to struggle.  Life would have no meaning without struggle.

Rapper Loon out of the Bad Boy camp said his drug dealer father paid for him to go to school in Beverly Hills for a couple years.  Loon says of the experience... "The kids all had beemers, benzes, at age 16, and still they were angry and deppressed."  Why does this happen you ask.

They're wine sipping, Jezebel fucking, breaking bread with Diplomats, Beurocrats, tennis playing lives have no meaning.  They are spectators, on the recieving end of the real world, peering from behind the curtains at real life, the center of the Earth, which is the ghetto's of America, the omega.  But rather, they use what they call, "niggers" as playing cards, in their political gain, and fail to realize the power of the oppressed.  For they are the ones caught up in the struggle.  It is the man in the center of struggle who knows at worst his failure's and at best true victory over ones oppressors.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2002, 10:06:56 PM »
^ infinite sup with having another account, you lost ya pass?