Author Topic: The "Perfect" Race  (Read 406 times)

Youngster323

The "Perfect" Race
« on: May 08, 2002, 02:07:52 PM »
Nowadays with technology. Some couples pick how their baby will be. Athletic, boy, girl, smart, etc..... THis is basically the ideas of Hitler as the perfect race? Have people gone too far with this shit? Will it be so rough in the future, that the future generation will get clowned cuz they have brown eyes? This is really messed up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: The "Perfect" Race
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2002, 02:10:02 PM »
man that is going too far, people shouldnt mess around like that

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2002, 02:14:33 PM »
hitler is one crazy ass muthafucka....

that i detest, i cant stand his fuckin German ass....

I hate that muthafucka and his crazy ass ways

IT has gone 2 far....ur baby should b tha actual genes of tha parents....

and if its artificial genes, then the baby is artificial
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2002, 02:19:22 PM »
that shits gone too far, i mean if u want ya kid to be the perfect race just adopt an Afghan, lol, juss playin but for real i agree, this is getting out of hand
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2002, 02:22:18 PM »
I think its definatly wrong, its against nature, nature is how the world and everything works, its wat God made, we aint supposed to go against it.  I mean I guess its alright  if say the baby's gonna have aids, and if u geneticialy engineer the egg or whtever, so the baby wont have aids.  but dat shit about being perfect, bout ppl being given the chance to make their baby look diffrent is shit....
"I want my baby to have green eyes" man fuck dat....

All the money they waste on dat shit, can be used to eradacate poverty for example, or other good things.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2002, 03:04:29 PM »
Most people don't accept it so it will never get out of hand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2002, 04:01:40 PM »
Nowadays with technology. Some couples pick how their baby will be. Athletic, boy, girl, smart, etc..... THis is basically the ideas of Hitler as the perfect race? Have people gone too far with this shit? Will it be so rough in the future, that the future generation will get clowned cuz they have brown eyes? This is really messed up.

Clowned cause they have brown eyes?  Were you assuming that people would want their kids to have blonde hair and blue eyes?  Because they wouldn't.  You think any cats in the Middle East and Africa could give a fuck about their kid having blue eyes, they would think a kid with blonde hair and blue eyes is ugly.  Even in America I think if people had the power to choose I don't think hair, eye color, and complexion would be an issue, unless you were completely lost in the vortex of bad Old Navy commercial.

Youngster323

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2002, 04:19:08 PM »

Clowned cause they have brown eyes?  Were you assuming that people would want their kids to have blonde hair and blue eyes?  Because they wouldn't.  You think any cats in the Middle East and Africa could give a fuck about their kid having blue eyes, they would think a kid with blonde hair and blue eyes is ugly.  Even in America I think if people had the power to choose I don't think hair, eye color, and complexion would be an issue, unless you were completely lost in the vortex of bad Old Navy commercial.

i was just givin an example

MidnightPills

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2002, 05:15:03 PM »
OK BLADE... DONATE TO BE ALL YOUR GENES SO I CAN HAVE CHILDREN THAT LOOK LIKE YOU!!

NAH BUT FOR REALS, THAT IS SCARY

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2002, 05:28:51 PM »

i was just givin an example

Word... I know.. I just wanted to make a point.. because sad as it is, some in the western world do think that the best way to be is white, blonde haired blue-eyed and straight out of an old Navy commercial.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2002, 07:23:57 PM »
We already have this anyways, it's nothing new.  It's called plastic surgery.  If you have enough money, you have things fixed.  There's people that go for that, and there's others that don't care for that, and are happy with what god gave them.  It'll be like that with genetic altering, too, you'll have people that choose to genetically alter their kids, and people that won't.  As conservative as the government is, I doubt it'll ever get approved, anyways.  

Youngster323

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2002, 03:24:03 AM »
people already do that. Women go to sperm banks and they choose the father. They always choose, the good lookin guy, ahtletic. IF its a boy, the sperm swim faster, and if its a girl they swim slower. Most women want a lil boy. Thats sexual discrimination and its growing

Heinouz_Hak

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2002, 08:13:02 PM »
i think if you mixed all these stereotypesof  races up you'd have the perfect race

lationos-best emotional peopel (love, respect, ect)
Blacks-best physical people (athletic, and according to lengend...well endowed, supposivly,lol)
Asians-best intellect (good at math and shit)

of CORSE not every race who is that is like that, but it wouldn't suprise me if this was some mad scientists blue print

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2002, 12:05:26 AM »
i think if you mixed all these stereotypesof  races up you'd have the perfect race

lationos-best emotional peopel (love, respect, ect)
Blacks-best physical people (athletic, and according to lengend...well endowed, supposivly,lol)
Asians-best intellect (good at math and shit)

of CORSE not every race who is that is like that, but it wouldn't suprise me if this was some mad scientists blue print

BULLSHIT!!!!!!! Those statement can be potentially dangerous.  You've opened a Pandora's box.  And it's not your fault, you didn't mean to come off the way you did, but you need to realize how you've been brainwashed.

Mistake 1.  Ever heard of the Black Muslim prophet Elijah Muhammad's Yocumb's theory?  Of white man as the devil.  He said that a mad scientist named Yocumb created white people by blending black with brown until finally all the blackness was wiped clear.  Complete race blending.  Your statements are not far from this in suggesting race mixing.  RACE MIXING IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO THE WORLDS PROBLEMS.  It represents a loss in identity, and the world would probably turn into a homosexual society if it loses it's identity.

Mistake 2.  You categorized black people's worth to the world in being- Most athletic, most well endowed, physical strength.  This is the exact argument the white power structure has been making since the days of slavery in an effort to force blacks into their unnatural position.  By selling black people Kevin Garnett Reebok commercial's glamorizing him as being able to "fly" and "it's your world" meanwhile white people own basketball, own the players, own all big business corporations, make laws, and control the government, the administrative postitions of soceity, while 99% of black people don't make the NBA and many end up pursuing those "hoop dreams" deep into their 30's, meanwhile their hooked on drugs, have no money, and have abandoned their children.  Black people have been lied to, Africans do not believe that sports are their salvation, that is an American phenomenon.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2002, 12:10:47 AM »
I agree with most of that.. apart from the 'every1 will be fags' thing.

Your statements are not far from this in suggesting race mixing.  RACE MIXING IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO THE WORLDS PROBLEMS.  It represents a loss in identity, and the world would probably turn into a homosexual society if it loses it's identity.

naw.. maybe due to diversity through genetic randomness there will be some more fine mixes.  ;)

Mistake 2.  You categorized black people's worth to the world in being- Most athletic, most well endowed, physical strength.  This is the exact argument the white power structure has been making since the days of slavery in an effort to force blacks into their unnatural position.  By selling black people Kevin Garnett Reebok commercial's glamorizing him as being able to "fly" and "it's your world" meanwhile white people own basketball, own the players, own all big business corporations, make laws, and control the government, the administrative postitions of soceity, while 99% of black people don't make the NBA and many end up pursuing those "hoop dreams" deep into their 30's, meanwhile their hooked on drugs, have no money, and have abandoned their children.  Black people have been lied to, Africans do not believe that sports are their salvation, that is an American phenomenon.

totally true.. its all a power game *every* race has its 'sporty' people (ok.. blacks do have that 'heel' thing - so white man cant jump is almost true).. but could it just be due to social circumstance for example that the leading boxers are black because more blacks box rather than 'because they're harder'.