Author Topic: Peaceful Religion~  (Read 1190 times)

Trauma-san

Peaceful Religion~
« on: April 18, 2002, 09:01:53 PM »
I just want to say, that at chutch recently, we've been studying the world's religions.  My testimony of god is strengthened when I see and read about peaceful religions the world over, Buddists, Hindus, and Sikhs, to name just a few.  Zoroastrianism, Etc.  It's great to see these religions that have similar views as my own, and it shows me, for the millionth time, that god does exist, and his good people do his good work all over the world, no matter what they call him.

Peace~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Peaceful Religion~
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2002, 09:06:47 PM »
Yeah word, all religons are peaceful.  For some ppl who say "The religons caused the wars" ... Its the people, not the religon nor God.....

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2002, 09:16:29 PM »
I just want to say, that at chutch recently, we've been studying the world's religions.  My testimony of god is strengthened when I see and read about peaceful religions the world over, Buddists, Hindus, and Sikhs, to name just a few.  Zoroastrianism, Etc.  It's great to see these religions that have similar views as my own, and it shows me, for the millionth time, that god does exist, and his good people do his good work all over the world, no matter what they call him.

Peace~

Yeah it's a shame that good Muslims have to stand together and prevent their whole nation from being exterminated, and sometimes they resort to violence.... but the Old Testament supported the death penalty and the stoning of deviant children, so hmmmm..... there's alot of gray area in your statement Trauma.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 09:17:59 PM »

Yeah it's a shame that good Muslims have to stand together and prevent their whole nation from being exterminated, and sometimes they resort to violence.... but the Old Testament supported the death penalty and the stoning of deviant children, so hmmmm..... there's alot of gray area in your statement Trauma.

word.....lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2002, 09:20:09 PM »
A christian and a sikh brought positivity to this message, the muslims brought static.  What does that say?  

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2002, 09:21:41 PM »
A christian and a sikh brought positivity to this message, the muslims brought static.  What does that say?  

LMAO

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2002, 09:23:47 PM »

The best way to hide a lie is between two truths:
Truth 1: A Christian and a sikh brought posotivity to this message.
Hidden Barb (Lie): You clearly left Islam out of your post to suggest that Islam is not a religion of peace.  Even though the term Islam means: Peace (Submit
Truth 2: Muslims brought static.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2002, 09:25:41 PM »
I clearly left islam out, because I don't know the nature of islam.  All I see is negativity from some muslims on this board.  So I don't mention them.

But, what makes my heart soar, is the religions I see that are nothing BUT positive.  Look at india, for example, the good people of india are an inspiration to me.  

Notice I also left out the Jewish faith, but you convienantly overlooked that.  

Bring it positive, homie, it's possible, you know.  You don't have to hate everything.  

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2002, 09:34:01 PM »
I clearly left islam out, because I don't know the nature of islam.  All I see is negativity from some muslims on this board.  So I don't mention them.

But, what makes my heart soar, is the religions I see that are nothing BUT positive.  Look at india, for example, the good people of india are an inspiration to me.  

Notice I also left out the Jewish faith, but you convienantly overlooked that.  

Bring it positive, homie, it's possible, you know.  You don't have to hate everything.  

You've been lied to.  The truth has been flipped around.  As it was in the case of the Native Americans, as it was in African aparthied, and in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.  The Slave traders justified slave trade through the bible.  Saying that slaves descended from Noah's deviant child Ham.  The truth was flipped around.  They called Nat Turner a mass murderer, but others would view him as a hero.  The oppressed are called the bad guys when they show resistance.  When you attack our religion, and we defend it, you call us angry.  One man's murderer is another man's freedom fighter.  The truth has been flipped around.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2002, 09:34:41 PM »
yo trauma i suggest you read the Qu'ran and get atleast some info on Islam and then talk all this man, it would be tight if you read up about every religion actually but im saying if your going to talk on something, atleast know something about it, know what your talking about

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2002, 09:40:24 PM »

You've been lied to.  The truth has been flipped around.  As it was in the case of the Native Americans, as it was in African aparthied, and in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.  The Slave traders justified slave trade through the bible.  Saying that slaves descended from Noah's deviant child Ham.  The truth was flipped around.  They called Nat Turner a mass murderer, but others would view him as a hero.  The oppressed are called the bad guys when they show resistance.  When you attack our religion, and we defend it, you call us angry.  One man's murderer is another man's freedom fighter.  The truth has been flipped around.  

That's another post.  This post is about peaceful religions.  I didn't mention christianity in it either, but you're blinded.  Props, AGAIN, like I said before you stared your usual negative crap, to the peaceful religions in the world, Zoroastrians, Buddists, Sikh's, Hindus, etc. etc.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2002, 09:42:34 PM »
yo trauma i suggest you read the Qu'ran and get atleast some info on Islam and then talk all this man, it would be tight if you read up about every religion actually but im saying if your going to talk on something, atleast know something about it, know what your talking about

I get my info from you.  You are my muslim contacts.  If you were good muslims, I would have an accurate representation of your religion, right?  Your religion supports lots of cussing, bombing the world trade center, hating jews, and suicide bombing israeli children.  That's all I've learned.

Now, I'm sure that's not the case.  I'm sure Islam is a peaceful religion.  But my point is; you gotta work at it.  Bring positivity.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2002, 09:46:46 PM »

I get my info from you.  You are my muslim contacts.  If you were good muslims, I would have an accurate representation of your religion, right?  Your religion supports lots of cussing, bombing the world trade center, hating jews, and suicide bombing israeli children.  That's all I've learned.

Now, I'm sure that's not the case.  I'm sure Islam is a peaceful religion.  But my point is; you gotta work at it.  Bring positivity.  

thats not a good way to get info then, lol...cause im not a good muslim to be honest, i dont know a lot about islam, so when you just think islam is all about what we say and what the media and what the world says, then thats gonna be one twisted up religion, if you want the true islam then go read about it yourself, go to the root, ya know?

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2002, 09:47:05 PM »

Okay, now you've stepped out of bounds.  We said this forum was going to not get personal.  And your the first person to take it from an educational debate, to a personal attack.  Congratulations.  I was wonderin who would be the first person to fuck up this forum.  It was Trauma.  Let it be heard.  You just called Doggy and I bad Muslims.  

You know how many gangbangers out there believe in Christianity? Ask them what they believe in.  It won't be Islam. They'll say "I was raised Christian, I'm a Christian."   And then they go to jail and convert to Islam and become posotive black nationalists.  Happens all the time.  Christianity is not bad, they were.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2002, 09:49:45 PM »
^^ I'm just saying, I don't know about Islam, and what I've learned, as a layman, is from yall.  And yall support the craziest, most negative crap I've ever heard.  You support John Walker.  He's a taliban.  He bombed our wives, our children.  Is that Islam?  Show me what Islam is with Islam's positivity.  

Lesson Taught , Check Mark.