Author Topic: Whats the dirtiest shit you ever seen someone do to somebody else?  (Read 448 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Whats the dirtiest shit you ever seen someone do to somebody else?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2004, 03:40:30 PM »
Im not talkin about curbing fuckers. Im sayin prank like shit. Theres this one goof called Ramuu. A selfish arrogant spoiled lil weasel. One day as a prank, Matt (the Instigator) dared Andreas (the horny Greek) to wack off on something of Ramus. Andreas busts in Ramu's glove, socks, shoes, and his lotion (str8 took the top off and busted in the tube!) over a 2 day period. He was a fuckin animal. This shit is crazy. We're waiting on the aftermath...
::) yawn
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 03:41:36 PM by KING VerbalAssaulta »

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2004, 08:02:33 PM »
ROFL thats all some grimy ass sheisty ass shit oh my god :o.........But fuck it yo I ain't gonna lie I done that type a shit before too. One night me and some of my homies were kickin it outside the crib and this fool in some redneck truck comes by and my homy makes a smart ass comment about big truck small dick something like that, so the fool gets out the truck, comes over and starts bitchin at us, we play it cool and just chill and he left. Come find out this motherfucker lives 4 blocks up from me. Well anyway the next night we all go over to his house, (like 4 of us) and we all just piss on his truck. I was like all right thats fuckin funny lets go but no, my homey decided that business wasnt handled so dude actually shit in back of the guys truck. it was foul!
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2004, 01:08:31 AM »
all the nasty stuff i ever saw prank wise was at this summer camp i went to when i was like 10.

there was 5 dudes in this cabin, including me and 1  of the dudes was a major dick. he thought he was all bad ass cuz his mom was the nurse. well anyways we all hated this bastard and decided when he went down the hill to take his shower (we had to take turns) we would fuck with his stuff. at first it was innocent stuff like mixing dirt into his tube of tooth paste. but then this black dude in our cabin says " i gotta shit " and so this other dude goes " shit in his boots!"  so dude goes in the bath room and comes out with his boot with a big ass turd in it.....now this shit was all sticking out and smelly so he got a paper towl and smeared it all on the inside of his boot and wrapped what was left up and put it in his pillow case. then the other guy graps his toothbrush and starts sticking it in his pants brushing his junk then some one yells, "stick it up your ass!" so dude does and puts it back in the guy's bag.  well by that time everyone was looking to me to do something. i was stuck as to what to do so i looked in his bag and saw 2 bottles of hairspray (dude was a pretty boy) so i got an evil smile on my face and dumped about half  out of each bottle and pissed  in both and filled em up.

dude comes back from his shower and goes to sleep (mind you he's got a big black guys turd under his pillow) . all night long we keep  smelling the shit. so we finally say "hey man you smell did you shit your bed.....and he goes i don't smell anything  shut up!" so finally we start searching the room like we didn't know there was shit under his pillow......then we finally "FIND" the shit under his pillow and just start laughing our asses off at him

i said " damn man were you saving that as a midnight snack or something"
" did you like last night's dinner THAT much you had to re-eat it"

and dude starts balling and goes to sleep on the floor.

when we all wake up we had forgotten about what we had done to his stuff.......we planned on telling him before he got ready but we just forgot.

dude runs out of the bath room and starts yelling ! who put dirt in my toothpaste !~!!!!!

every one got quiet ,and dude got mad and stormed back into the lil bathroom.

when he comes out he's all ready .....but he REAKS of piss

we all start teasing him like the night before and dude starts tearing up and runs to his bunk and puts on his boots........with shit in it.........notices he's got shit in his shoe when he puts them on and bolts out the cabin crying like a bitch and goes to the nurses cabin for the rest and stay there the WHOLE week .

i feel bad now , but at the time it was the funniest thing i'd been apart of

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2004, 02:16:15 AM »
that's some funny shit Jacob. For some reason i had a deja vu when i was reading it
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2004, 02:58:05 AM »
LMAOO jake that was hilarious

I-Yoof

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2004, 09:39:34 AM »
ROFL thats all some grimy ass sheisty ass shit oh my god :o.........But fuck it yo I ain't gonna lie I done that type a shit before too. One night me and some of my homies were kickin it outside the crib and this fool in some redneck truck comes by and my homy makes a smart ass comment about big truck small dick something like that, so the fool gets out the truck, comes over and starts bitchin at us, we play it cool and just chill and he left. Come find out this motherfucker lives 4 blocks up from me. Well anyway the next night we all go over to his house, (like 4 of us) and we all just piss on his truck. I was like all right thats fuckin funny lets go but no, my homey decided that business wasnt handled so dude actually shit in back of the guys truck. it was foul!

I'd swear at you but you sound about 10.

Now go die a slow cancerous death please.

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2004, 11:33:00 AM »
I think it was in the 2nd or 3rd grade when this kid named Dallas (Lil faggot) pissed in Johnny's cup (teachers pet)....and he thought it was apple juice and drank it...hahahahaha after it happened i just started laughing...lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »
i got another one

when i was little my mom had (still has) a daycare. i was like 7 or 8 and i had this hampster named Buster. well his cage was in the kids' play room and when i went to clean it i scooped out his lil turds. One of the little girls (like 2 or 3 years old ) asked me what it was and in a sarcastic voice i said "candy" so i leave the room to put the hampster in a bucket and come back and all 10 of the day care kids are sitting around the scooper and cage picking up hamster turds and eating them going "mmmmmm candy!"

i diiiiiiiiiieeeeed laughing, then i diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied crying cuz my mom beat my ass when she found out.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2004, 02:56:02 PM »
i got another one

when i was little my mom had (still has) a daycare. i was like 7 or 8 and i had this hampster named Buster. well his cage was in the kids' play room and when i went to clean it i scooped out his lil turds. One of the little girls (like 2 or 3 years old ) asked me what it was and in a sarcastic voice i said "candy" so i leave the room to put the hampster in a bucket and come back and all 10 of the day care kids are sitting around the scooper and cage picking up hamster turds and eating them going "mmmmmm candy!"

i diiiiiiiiiieeeeed laughing, then i diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied crying cuz my mom beat my ass when she found out.
LMFAO thats mad funny

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2004, 03:01:25 PM »
I know this chick who was staying at this dude's house, and he was being a dick to her, telling her to clean the floors, wash the dishes, etc...So she went in the bathroom, and shoved his toothbrush up her ass, pissed in his shampoo, and all sorts of shit...Kinda' retarded, but funny...PeACe

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2004, 07:09:15 PM »
I know this chick who was staying at this dude's house, and he was being a dick to her, telling her to clean the floors, wash the dishes, etc...So she went in the bathroom, and shoved his toothbrush up her ass, pissed in his shampoo, and all sorts of shit...Kinda' retarded, but funny...PeACe

I heard some shit like that on Maury Povich once.

-KIDRENEGADE-

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2004, 08:14:42 PM »
My friend licked my Ketchup while I was up from my seat at McDonald's.
???