Author Topic: Whats the dirtiest shit you ever seen someone do to somebody else?  (Read 453 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Im not talkin about curbing fuckers. Im sayin prank like shit. Theres this one goof called Ramuu. A selfish arrogant spoiled lil weasel. One day as a prank, Matt (the Instigator) dared Andreas (the horny Greek) to wack off on something of Ramus. Andreas busts in Ramu's glove, socks, shoes, and his lotion (str8 took the top off and busted in the tube!) over a 2 day period. He was a fuckin animal. This shit is crazy. We're waiting on the aftermath...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Whats the dirtiest shit you ever seen someone do to somebody else?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 09:25:13 PM »
LMAO my brother rolled a joint seeds and freshly trimed pubic hair. He put alot of pubes packed tight in it...lmao...He sold it to this kid and I watched him smoke it..I never laughed so hard in my life.I also put a bunch of Ex-Lax in my moms beer before but i didn't catch the after effects tho. My friend took a shit in a bag and we smeared it all over this dudes car
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 09:29:20 PM by ~IfItAintRuffItAintMe~ »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 09:29:25 PM »
Dude should be shot.  That's not even cool, if you're doing it to hitler.  Jacking off in somebody's shit is faggot shit, if you ask me.  

I'd say the worst thing I ever saw anybody do to somebody was... and this is some telling shit.... My mom broke up with my dad when I was a kid.  I was like 5 or some shit... she told her boyfriend, that my dad kept important shit in his briefcase, in his trunk, and this fucker (this is in cali, right in daylight, on the fucking street) goes, pops the trunk on my dad's car, and rifles through his briefcase, stole his fucking class Ring he'd been carrying around for 20 years, that his girlfriend wore and all that shit.  

My own fucking mom set him up to get something he loved, and was irreplacable, stolen.  LOL that's the most evil, vile shit I've ever heard of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second story.  I know this girl who's an animal lover, works at a vet, all this shit.  She's living with some guy, his little chiauaua barks at her all the time.  One day she comes home from work, and the dog is all over her, bites her foot.  She went in the bedroom, got a pillowcase, put the dog in it, and then went around the apartment slamming the pillowcase into the walls.  Let the dog out, dude comes home, the dog's all laying around half dead and shit, and she's acting like she has no idea what happened.  That's probably the SECOND most evil, vile shit i've ever heard of.  

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 09:52:26 PM »
well I knew this girl and she was dating this guy for awhile, and the guy was a total self absorbed prick.  anyways they broke up, but still acted as friends.  I dunno if its true, but she said, she got a friend of hers to bust a nut in a couple of tacos, and her ex ate them.

just today my friend was tellin me bout some dudes he knew, and one of them stuck a cheese grater up the others ass.hahahahaha

my old roomate had sex, and he threw his used jimmy into this coffee mug, that was one of our other roomates.  it was like his favorite mug, and everyone knew about it cept for him, and yes he drank out of it for the whole rest of the year.

one dude I knew said he went to high school with this guy that had a crazy party trick.  he would stick a hose up his ass and turn on the water and fill his ass up with water.  then he would clench his butt cheeks, walk into the party, and dump it on someone.

another friend of mine was at a party and got head from some chick.  10 minutes later he saw a friend of his makin out with the same chick, and yes, he did bust in her mouth and she swallowd.

dirty enuff for ya?

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 10:49:13 PM »
one dude I knew said he went to high school with this guy that had a crazy party trick.  he would stick a hose up his ass and turn on the water and fill his ass up with water.  then he would clench his butt cheeks, walk into the party, and dump it on someone.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't know why but this hit me as really funny...

The worst shit I saw (not really that bad, but funny) was this dude name Jason that went to my hs... we were at a party, and one of his friends had passed out. This was at Jasons house, and he went into the kitchen and brought out a raw hotdog... started rubbing the hotdog around on the passed out dudes face, and sticking it in his mouth, and across his lips and shit... and when the dude started to wake up, carns pulled his cock out and was standing there looking at the dude with a big smile on his face LMAO... The guy went absolutly ballistic... I heard him crying out shit like JESUS CHRIST I CAN TASTE IT hahahahahaha. Luckily I was across the room so I didn't have to see Jasons piece, but it was some funny shit.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2004, 11:00:14 PM »
Second story.  I know this girl who's an animal lover, works at a vet, all this shit.  She's living with some guy, his little chiauaua barks at her all the time.  One day she comes home from work, and the dog is all over her, bites her foot.  She went in the bedroom, got a pillowcase, put the dog in it, and then went around the apartment slamming the pillowcase into the walls.  Let the dog out, dude comes home, the dog's all laying around half dead and shit, and she's acting like she has no idea what happened.  That's probably the SECOND most evil, vile shit i've ever heard of.  
LMFAOOOOOOOOO AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAA

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2004, 11:21:04 PM »
Trauma you're always off topic...your post has no merit in this thread  ::)

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2004, 11:43:08 PM »
i dunno.. im sure there was something dirtier than this.. but this was just one thing: saw someone tickle someones ear with his pubic hair.. hahaha.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2004, 12:38:38 AM »
i saw this nasty but hillarious shit in "Van Wilder". These guys jacked off their bulldog and got the cum into these buns and powdered the buns so u can't see the jizz. So then they took pictures of the whole process and put the pics in the bottom of the box of the buns and sent the whole package to this dude who was an enemy. THere was a card on it, like it's some girl scout buns or whatever. The motherfuckers ate the buns, or pastry, or whatever the shit is, and this guy was dripping all of the dog's cum in his mouth and saying "umm, this is good; i think i've had this before". Pretty nasty shit, but u have to see it to belive how hillarious the shit is.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2004, 12:44:35 AM »
i saw this nasty but hillarious shit in "Van Wilder". These guys jacked off their bulldog and got the cum into these buns and powdered the buns so u can't see the jizz. So then they took pictures of the whole process and put the pics in the bottom of the box of the buns and sent the whole package to this dude who was an enemy. THere was a card on it, like it's some girl scout buns or whatever. The motherfuckers ate the buns, or pastry, or whatever the shit is, and this guy was dripping all of the dog's cum in his mouth and saying "umm, this is good; i think i've had this before". Pretty nasty shit, but u have to see it to belive how hillarious the shit is.

that may have been the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a movie.  by the way they  were donuts.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2004, 04:49:36 AM »
This shit was gross... Was with my brother and his friends out one night drinking. We were in a bar and one of the guys came out of the bathroom saying there was some dude passed out in there, laying on the floor. Then this other dude jokingly said to my brother "Hey, I'll give you 80 cents if you go in there and piss on that guy." We laughed at the idea, but my bro was like "Alright." He went in the bathroom and came out a few seconds later with the biggest grin. We were saying "You didn't..." The dude who suggested it went in there, came out and said "You really fucking pissed on him!" My brother was just like "Where's my 80 cents?" It was terrible man, the guy had his jacket soaked in piss... :-X

These ones I wasn't there for, but I was told...

The brother of this one girl in my school was doing his bid in the army (We got conscription, every man does 6-12 months or something like 12 months of civil service). Anyways, that guy and the rest he stayed with (usually conscripts sleep in rooms of 10 people) played a prank on one guy. Couple of the guys busted a nut in one guys shampoo bottle. Dude went to wash his hair, comes out, everybody's laughing and saying "You got your hair all clean?". They told what they did, dude runs back in the shower and starts scrubbing his head like crazy.

There was one guy in our school - he dropped out, but anyway - he was on a cruise, a sort of school trip. Dude gets drunk, passes out on his bed as the night progresses. Now I know, the same guy slept in our cabin on another cruise (he had to study for an extra year, so they "dropped him down" to our year level) and you CAN'T WAKE THE GUY UP, no matter what you do. We hit him, yelled in his ear, shot him with a BB - nothing. Anyways, back to the story - he passed out on his bed, and in the morning when the others in his cabin go for breakfast, they take the guy's cell phone and stick it up his ass. He wakes up wondering what the hell hurts his ass so much. He reaches down and feels the antenna sticking out of his asshole. The guy who got the cell phone in his ass told this to me himself.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 05:05:49 AM by T-Dogg »

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2004, 11:34:54 AM »

that may have been the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a movie.  by the way they  were donuts.

i agree...thats the only thing in a movie that ever made me want to throw up...by the way...they were eclairs.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2004, 01:53:16 PM »

i agree...thats the only thing in a movie that ever made me want to throw up...by the way...they were eclairs.

I gagged when he was dripping all on his mouth and shit that shit was disgusting, not even funny.

I think it's pretty gay for someone to jack off in someone's lotion or shampoo, thats some gay shit right there.

Like T-Dogg's post some shit like that happened in mexico recently.  Anyone who has ever ewalked over the border at night or even the day knows that u have to walk across this huge bridge and all the homeless stay on the sides and beg for money, anyway we were coming from the club about 3 am trying to go back over the border and  there is this circular ramp thing at both sides of the bridge and a the bottom a bum guy was trying to sleep, we gave him a cig and walked up the ramp and my homie joe and john go " Aye James, Wanna see something funny?" to me and I'm like "What?" then they both turn and unzip their pants and pee on the bum from the top level and shit.  Luckily the bum was under a little shelter thing so they peed right next to his head then John accidently drops his lit cig and the bum fuckin picked it up and smoked it I was laughin my ass off but at the same time I was like "ya'll are fucked up."

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2004, 01:54:50 PM »
My friend licked my Ketchup while I was up from my seat at McDonald's.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!