Author Topic: FUCK THE POLICE!!  (Read 1304 times)

JTSimon

Re:FUCK THE POLICE!!
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2004, 09:41:24 AM »
lol

Did you sue?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 09:42:28 AM by Max Powers »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2004, 10:58:37 AM »
why would I sue Its my little brother. He is real low key,hes quiet and don't like attention.

smerlus

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2004, 11:24:12 AM »
LMAO @ going from speeding tickets to rape/murder, you proved my point Luke.
If the police could do their job, and arrest some REAL CRIMINALS, then we wouldn't be complaining at all, would we.. ?
Maybe you'll understand when you've drove car for some years...

But instead, they use their resources on people barely crossing the speed-limit, looking for people drinking in public places, people spitting on the pavement, and generally being jackasses to the public.

...This of course when they could be looking for drug-dealers, rapists, whitecollar criminals stealing millions, car thieves, etc. but they barely give a fuck about that.. talk about priorities  ::)

And for the rec: Of course a society needs police, if they could only do their fucking job!!

one word sums up this post.....

Moron!

i'm pretty sure detective smith and jones just dropped that multiple homicide case to pull you over.... fact is, you're a moron, you broke the law and you got caught...homicide didn't pull you over, a cop that saw you speeding did. a cop who's job is to patrol the streets in case something comes up, or set a speed trap because people have complained about speeding. you have great logic, as long as we're not murderers we should be able to drive as fast as we want

you think that all thier money comes from taxes?  you're right, they should just bust big criminals and spend all thier time building cases against big criminal and forget about fines and tickets, which are an alternative source of money for the police

bez

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2004, 11:47:52 AM »
Cops are needed cos without em the world would just go fucking mad.  Theres no many nutters in the world these days I think we need a good Law and Order department in order to keep things at least to a bare miniumum.

Thing is tho with police is the whole imidation thing.  They don't make ya feel safe they just make you feel threatended and under pressure and shit.  I know from my whole arresting experience that it wasn't a nice thing and I am going to do whatever I can to let that not happen again but the lack of respect I and my friend where shown that night was awful.  Ok we where a little bit drunk and shit but we never once tried to fight arrest and whatever and we never talked shit to em once or nothing and yet they still treated us both like pieces of shit.  You go out to get drunk and when your drunk you have a laff and mess about and shit and the thing is if they wouldent of turned up that night everything would of be fine...they turned up and caused shit.  

Sometimes they should just realise that people are only human so being loud and drunk and whatever sometimes is just a fact of life...they shud stay the fuck away.  

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2004, 12:12:12 PM »
if I had a gun to my head why the fuck would I think the cops would just pop out of no where ya jackass?

LMFAO

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2004, 12:22:47 PM »
Thing is tho with police is the whole imidation thing.  They don't make ya feel safe they just make you feel threatended and under pressure and shit.

thats the point...how the hell do you think they keep people in line.

bez

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2004, 12:33:05 PM »
Thing is tho with police is the whole imidation thing.  They don't make ya feel safe they just make you feel threatended and under pressure and shit.

Yer I know man but seeing a policeman shouldent make you feel afriad, feel me.

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2004, 01:15:05 PM »

Yer I know man but seeing a policeman shouldent make you feel afriad, feel me.

yes...it should...if people werent afraid of policeman then we wouldnt have any need for them. they help keep shit in order by intimidating the public.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2004, 01:21:01 PM »

just wanna say two things..

1.. this thread is nuts..  the police are people, there are asshole cops, and good cops. i didn't have a bad time when i got arrested.. i laughed my ass off the whole time.. but maybe because i knew i was innocent, being drunk probably helped too :)

2.. protect your home with guns? hmm yes police + jail really are a deterrent.. NOT....

its illegal to do that here. you shoot someone robbing your home.

1) you go to jail for murder.

2) you most likely also get done for having a gun, coz in most cases they're illegal too.

u even gotta be careful beating the fool robbing ya house.. hit fool robbing ya house too hard on the head with that bat.. yup.. thats murder too!

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2004, 01:29:30 PM »
yeah its legal here to shoot somebody robbing your house as long as they don't have their back turned to you...if you shoot them in the back you go to jail for murder.

and having guns in your house to protect yourself sounds so safe eh? more than half the gun-related deaths in america are because of the fact that people had a gun in their house

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2004, 01:36:04 PM »
lmao...you can call me a bitch or whatever...but when your at a bank one day and some motherfucker comes in with a gun...who the fuck do you think is going to be the ones trying to stop him...it sure as hell wont be you.

or how about when your sitting there watching the news and some crazy fucking sniper is off shooting at your (future) kids...do you honestly think your going to go find him?

how about when those motherfuckers decide they wanna blow up some more buildings...who's gonna be the ones to (attempt to) stop them? you?

do those all sound so far fetched? banks get robbed all the time...does the sniper story sound familiar...oh gee...what was that last one...umm....THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!

wow...yeah lets cut funding for police.
ur livin in a fantasy world dawg just dont post stupid shit like dis man please AC is porbably one of the most sensable  peple on this board and u just have ur head way to far up ur ass to realize it so stop givin stupid sanerios and stfu!! no wonder ur bitch left u
« Last Edit: March 21, 2004, 01:38:52 PM by Great Dane »

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2004, 01:38:16 PM »
lmao...you can call me a bitch or whatever...but when your at a bank one day and some motherfucker comes in with a gun...who the fuck do you think is going to be the ones trying to stop him...it sure as hell wont be you.

or how about when your sitting there watching the news and some crazy fucking sniper is off shooting at your (future) kids...do you honestly think your going to go find him?

how about when those motherfuckers decide they wanna blow up some more buildings...who's gonna be the ones to (attempt to) stop them? you?

do those all sound so far fetched? banks get robbed all the time...does the sniper story sound familiar...oh gee...what was that last one...umm....THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!

wow...yeah lets cut funding for police.
ur livin in a fantasy world dawg just dont post stupid shit like dis man please Bez is porbably one of the most sensable  peple on this board and u just have ur head way to far up ur ass to realize it so stop givin stupid sanerios and stfu!! no wonder ur bitch left u

damn your dumb...a fantasy world? ALL THAT SHIT HAPPENED!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2004, 01:54:19 PM »
fuck tha police! Had to say it. Most cops where i am from are assholes. Fuck them. But we do need them.

pappy

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2004, 01:58:43 PM »
you got good cops you got asshole cops.  like nyc cops.  dont believe all that shit that u see that there great people after 9-11 b/c they really arent.  look i know of plenty of times when people have wittnessed robberys takin place called the cops an the cops dont show up to 2-3 hours later.  when we lived in ozone park every night my dads work van got a ticket.  all he was a working man makin a living for his family but yet u werent allowed to park commercial vehicles in the street.  ive had cops follow my car in speed trap areas.  they would be right up my ass tryin to get me to speed up.  a friend of my dads almost got his ass kicked by cops b/c he asked why were they lookin at his car.  no attitude or anything but the cops got pissed.  what saved his ass.... the fact that he told them his whole family were cops.  a lot of businesses also left nyc b/c of the police.   my dad used to have a customer up in the bronx.  he owned a factory or some shit.  everyday he racked up about a grand to 2 grand in tickets for littering even tho the trash wasnt his.  it was papers from the school across the street.  but this guy finally had enough said fuck it an moved his business out of the city.  when my neighbor got grazed in the head with a stray bullet it took the cops 2 hours to get there.  but i gurantee they would of been there in 2 minutes if we said some1 was double parked.  the reason why nyc cops are such assholes is b/c there from long island.  they never lived in the city.  to them every1 in the city is a dirt bag.  blacks an spanish are either drug dealers an white are either in the mob or jus dirt bags for living with this people.  an if i had my choice i would go to a black cop b4 i would go to a white cop

Don Breezio

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2004, 02:08:06 PM »
^^^ see i can understand not liking cops like that...thats pretty shitty...but of course not all of them are like that...in fact i'd be willing to bet theres more good cops than bad...around here the traffic cops have a bad rep for being assholes and giving everybody tickets and shit...i've been pulled over 3 times...once for going 45 in a 25....and i've never had a ticket...why? because im respectful to the cops. i don't kiss their ass...i just do what they tell me to. if you're nice to (most) cops they will be nice to you.