Author Topic: Fuck Dre  (Read 1239 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Fuck Dre
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2004, 08:52:18 PM »
2001 alone was worth it? worth acting like dre is the savior of the west?

then in that case we all better praise mobb deep for making classic albums back in the day but only putting out one good albums since the mid 90's...

or how about snoop? i mean...if one good album in 10 years makes dre the godfather of the westcoast...then how about $ellout doggy dogg? i mean...he's put out a couple of semi decent albums (i enjoyed a few tracks from each...but i hate snoop)...and sold out....you can't say dre hasnt sold out...shit i dare anyone to say dre hasnt sold out.

hector

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2004, 11:10:51 PM »
who said dre hasn't sold out?  of course he has sold out.  just cause a rappers sells out doesn't mean that they can't still make good music.  snoop still makes a decent song every once in awhile, and Xzibit still makes great music, Cube still makes some good music.  Daz and kurupt even still make some good music.  Nate usually always comes tight.  But imo all those rappers have sold out.  

All you are doing luke is reaching for new ways to argue, much like you do in just about every thread you post in.  give it up already.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2004, 11:51:39 PM »
i, the person who started the thread, am not saying that Dre SUCKS!!! he's a good producer, although not the most advanced - the beats are usually simple but catchy. What i am saying, thouhgh, is that dre is a litttle biaaaaaaaaaaatch for fucking over so many people. You know it's true. He don't need all that money, but he still craves for more.  Fuck him! Y'all still havent convinced me otherwise.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

hector

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2004, 11:58:55 PM »
I'm not trying to convince you, I could care less who the fuck you like.  Point is if you deny what dre has done you are either just really dumb, or a straight hater.  or both.

Don Breezio

« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2004, 10:32:35 PM »
you say im the one finding reason to argue? yet you're the one who said flat out that i was trying to prove that dre sucks and pacs post-death shit was better than the before death shit...yet i never said either of those things...so who's the one arguing for the sake of it?

SINLOC

« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2004, 10:35:30 PM »
dont argue dre sucks  ;D

Jome

« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2004, 10:51:28 PM »
I'll let the hate & jealousy stop for this time, there's probably gonna be more Dre-hating threads.

Locked.