Author Topic: New Album From Xzibit  (Read 2008 times)

Jome

Re:New Album From Xzibit
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2004, 06:29:47 PM »
No interest in Xzibit anymore and i use to be one of the biggest X fans out there. His first 2 albums are classic imo but the next 2 were crap.

I wished he never hooked up with Dre and just stuck with the Likwit crew for guest appearances and production.

Anyway i don't care about his next album, for me its all about Tash's next solo and the next Liks albums.

:)

Ahh shuddup..  :P

Who was the one saying that Xzibit "stepped up his game from Restless".. ??

;D

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2004, 08:16:42 PM »
^i know, alot of peoples form opinions conjoured on popular thought, ok x's firt to albums were top lryicly, but restless was a completely new thing for xzibit, one of the top producers in the game agreed to work with him, who the fuk would say no, and it was a masterpeice, then MvsM was him try to evolve, lyricly & productionwise, and in my opinion was the best yet, the bonus disk with 3 songs on it was stupid, but the beats were different, a few songs he had a diff style & i though there were some tyte lyrics...

my fav song of his is fo sure What U C Is What U Get, from the 40 dayz album, and i dunno if i like MvsM or 40dayz best, but just because his style changed, dont mean it's wakk... and like Jome said, evry one was sayin how good restless was when it came out, not they hatin cuz he sold out.

hopefully the steady gang shiit he's put into overdrive will bring up a whole new xzibit fan base, rather than the majority being dre/eminem fans cuz of his afiliations.

thankfully the dre afiliation has died down abit, and the ruff, rugger, raw underground ish is comin bak, and with gangstas like phil & krondon, and that kill mictch, ya know his new shiit is gonna be hard...

anyway, yeah sum1 asked before who produced ride&smoke, i'm prety sure it was dj khalil

...my2or3cents

Woodrow

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2004, 09:56:18 PM »

you cover deeez nuutzz

HAHHAHAHAH!!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2004, 03:31:42 AM »
am i the only one who doesnt like this track.he raps with a vierd voice here kinda like southeren

yeah his flow is weird, he raps like sly boogy at some places
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2004, 03:36:05 AM »
No interest in Xzibit anymore and i use to be one of the biggest X fans out there. His first 2 albums are classic imo but the next 2 were crap.

I wished he never hooked up with Dre and just stuck with the Likwit crew for guest appearances and production.

Anyway i don't care about his next album, for me its all about Tash's next solo and the next Liks albums.

:)

Ahh shuddup..  :P

Who was the one saying that Xzibit "stepped up his game from Restless".. ??

;D

haha How u doing Jome ain't spoken to u in time...

Yeah MvM was a step up from Restless but still wasn't good.

I want the old Mr X to the Z to return.

;)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2004, 03:01:59 PM »
^^^lol@ at a step up, homie whether u like restless or not, u cant deny, it succeeded in what it was tryna do, get xzibit on the map worldwide n shit, n it did........n then mvm was the album that was really gonna help cement his place in hiphop........but all did was take him off the map totally, aint nobody really mentionin xzibit now if your gonna be honest,  mvm was a massive album for xzibit, but even the biggest x fans cant deny, it was a failure........im a massive x fan to, but the album was weakkkkk

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2004, 07:06:57 PM »
^i dunno, i hear alot of people saying that, but i've always loved it!?

i dont know why so many people are hating on it, x chnged his style a bit, and the beats were a strange choice, but thats a good thing in my opinion, if there aint no change in the game it wouldnt be hip-hop & we'd all be doomed to a grey boring ass life...

MvsM one of my top albums???

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2004, 11:25:46 PM »
MVM was a good album,very muched slept on.For me this album was more of a eastcoast album than a westcoast,I dont know why,it just had that kind of feelin to it.& I actually I think he got more popular thx to this album.Multiply was a pretty popular song over here in Poland if I remember well.Even tho people didnt know much of Xzibit they knew of that song.

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2004, 02:53:43 AM »
yeah, i feel ya - multiply got alot of airtime, radio/mtv whateva - but it was ashame symphony in x major didn't.

Multiply was prety sumilar to "x" and was another wesctcoast anthem IMO, and i supose the world wasn't ready for symphone in x, cuz it was so diverse & different from anything anyone else is doing. MTV seems to be all about who can do this one small minded shiit the best.

i don't get it?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2004, 03:47:38 AM »
Yeah,Symphony In X Major was sth waaaaaaay different,I guess thats why people didnt like it.Im kinda surprised tho,Multiply was a big hit but the album didnt sell that good,only gold.Anyway,I think his shit aint gonna be that popular this time since the first single is Ride & Smoke,but I dont give a fuck cause that shit is dope & there aint nuthin commercial in it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2004, 01:05:54 AM »
They shoulda' released "Choke Me, Spank Me" instead...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2004, 12:59:59 PM »
^I agree

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2004, 01:44:38 PM »
Yeah,Symphony In X Major was sth waaaaaaay different,I guess thats why people didnt like it.Im kinda surprised tho,Multiply was a big hit but the album didnt sell that good,only gold.Anyway,I think his shit aint gonna be that popular this time since the first single is Ride & Smoke,but I dont give a fuck cause that shit is dope & there aint nuthin commercial in it.
I think that was because a lot of people were confused on which album was newer.... Restless or MvM.. Although this album should do a lot better. esp if he release's two songs with okay radio play.... I can't wait for it to come out. 8)
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2004, 04:14:01 PM »
MVM is better then restless? LOL  ??? 8)

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2004, 01:53:05 AM »
^not for the commercial market sadly, restess was more for the pop music listners than rap fans, but yeah i agree in my opinion MvM was much better.   Cant Wait For WoMD  ;D