Author Topic: Back from the NYC....  (Read 1214 times)

Suga Foot

Re:Back from the NYC....
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2004, 09:37:16 PM »
you gotta rep and be proud of where you're from tho, that's what makes you who you are.

Doggystylin

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2004, 09:39:29 PM »
you gotta rep and be proud of where you're from tho, that's what makes you who you are.

not at all, that makes you who you are if you let it, if you dont like where your from why should you represent it? its representing something you dont even like.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2004, 10:21:00 PM »
lol @ tha don't knows.....if I could go anywhere in tha WHOLE WORLD rite now to visit, it would be NY.

U must rep where U were raised because it DOES reflect tha way U behave.....it's YOU. If U don't like where yur from then dats on U.....but what's tha point of stating FUCK THE WEST? what do U expect me 2 do? sit here and be like I UNDERSTAND? naw I don't understand shit cuzzin....clarify 4 me like I'm a 3 year old, fuck U mean it's childish to rep yur territory? WTF?....ain't nobody sayin fuck the east, I would LOVE to go party in Miami, love to go visit Times Square.....but FUC YOU for sayin something like that AND trying to justify it.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2004, 10:37:16 PM »
hey in my mind its justified and i think thats all that matters. simple as that. i dont need to prove anything to any of you, for all i care i could jus say fuck the west without reason on here in every post, i dont need to explain shit, consider yourselves lucky that i even came out to explain somewhat. and if you guys wanna get worked up about it, lol go ahead

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2004, 10:51:45 PM »
doesn't make sense....but if that's tha answer 2 save face then ill give it to ya....everyone in here is lucky U even replied....we've been blessed.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Doggystylin

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2004, 11:05:22 PM »
sorry im too advanced for some of you, i guess im just far beyond your comprehension

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2004, 11:12:49 PM »
naw man....just because yur sayin somethin, it doesnt mean yur deep....especially when U change opinions about shit every other week....U have no foundation....therefore can not maintain....

LOL @ tha days where U would back me up hard against cats talkin non-sense like this....don't make me pull shit up....damm, good ol days.....

COMING IN 2008.

SGV

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2004, 11:18:39 PM »
I'm as Cali as you Rod. It's in my blood. I always rep Cali. I think most of ya'll are catching feelings at some little words on a computer screen. IT WAS NOT THAT SERIOUS. Doggy was not saying "Fuck The West" in the sense that he was dissing, but he was saying "Fuck The West, I dug NY better." Or that's what I got out of it. Calm the fuck down. THIS IS ONLY THE INTERNET.

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2004, 11:25:32 PM »
I'm as Cali as you Rod. It's in my blood. I always rep Cali. I think most of ya'll are catching feelings at some little words on a computer screen. IT WAS NOT THAT SERIOUS. Doggy was not saying "Fuck The West" in the sense that he was dissing, but he was saying "Fuck The West, I dug NY better." Or that's what I got out of it. Calm the fuck down. THIS IS ONLY THE INTERNET.

Exactly, and out of everyone on here you (rod) should know how much ive always loved L.A. and talked about it ever since you known me, and that whole foundation shit your pullin on me is just a misunderstanding of me that you have in your mind. plus it really doesnt relate to how deep my words can be.

you think im changing opinions every week where in reality im just learning and growing wiser now which in your opinion = bad changes which leave me unstable, wrong, its called progression in life.

and i dont see how me backin you up in the old days relate to this.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2004, 11:25:36 PM »
lol SGV...with all do respect, who are U to say it's only the internet?? I dont even trip like that....and doggy knows what he was saying....he said "fuck the west" cuzz dood was stickin up a dub in tha pic....cali as me or not, im still gone stand my ground on how i feel....

COMING IN 2008.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2004, 08:42:41 AM »
shit i just uploaded some pictures off my digital camera and this shit came out.... :o 8) ;D ;)

i guess even lady liberty wants to go to cali....lol..jk
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 08:43:26 AM by E. J. Rizo »

Suga Foot

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2004, 08:52:37 AM »
lol, that's fuckin dope

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2004, 10:55:34 AM »
It's okay...SGV is only backing Doggy, because he was arguing with me, and you know how SGV loves arguing with me.

To those who said New York is hot in the summer, LMAO...I went to New York a few summers ago, and it was as cold as it was in LA during the winter...Whatever though...If you're Persian, and you think white people are cooler than Persians, are you gunna say "fuck persians!"??...That's what I got from Doggy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2004, 10:59:53 AM »
shit i just uploaded some pictures off my digital camera and this shit came out.... :o 8) ;D ;)

i guess even lady liberty wants to go to cali....lol..jk

That's fuckin ill...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2004, 11:12:02 AM »
I live 2 and a half hours north of NYC and Summers are fucking miserable..high 90's with high humidity...
90's without humidity aint shit. I don't know how humid it gets in Cali. It was 90 here yesterday with no humidity and it was beautiful. But if it is little to no humidity down there then up here summers are way hotter.  NIK you must live in Death Valley if you think 90's with humidity is cold. I will give you my car if you come here in the summer and think it is cold.