Author Topic: Spurs - Lakers (round 2)  (Read 4075 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Spurs - Lakers (round 2)
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2004, 03:25:25 PM »
ROFLMMFATFO@FREE-THROWS!!!! !!LOL!! what the sick hell were duncan and shaq up to?

shaq I understand, he doesnt score much from higher distance and has always sucked from the line.. but duncan, wtf?! he shoots well from higher distance and shit... must be a mental problem.

anyways - spurs won 3 of 4 quarters... their bench is just deeper, they can rely on more players than the lakers. disgusting game by malone and payton btw lol. I wonder how lakers will deal with the match-ups malone/duncan & payton/parker in the next games, they gonna be strugglin ..
« Last Edit: May 02, 2004, 03:26:13 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2004, 05:32:48 PM »
That game was absolutly painful to watch with all the missed free throws between Duncan and Shaq.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2004, 10:03:55 PM »
Lakers played horrible, and it was still close throughout the game...Spurs won the first quarter, 2nd quarter came out even, 3rd quarter was Lakers, and 4th was Spurs again...Malone and Payton played a disgusting game, Shaq needs to step up (especially from the line)...Kobe is the only one doing it all on his own, and even he didn't have such a wonderful game today...If the Lakers keep playing like this, they're gunna lose the series, but if the players decide to fuckin' step up (especially on offense), we can slaughter ANY FUCKIN' TEAM...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2004, 10:47:08 PM »
Lakers played horrible, and it was still close throughout the game...Spurs won the first quarter, 2nd quarter came out even, 3rd quarter was Lakers, and 4th was Spurs again...Malone and Payton played a disgusting game, Shaq needs to step up (especially from the line)...Kobe is the only one doing it all on his own, and even he didn't have such a wonderful game today...If the Lakers keep playing like this, they're gunna lose the series, but if the players decide to fuckin' step up (especially on offense), we can slaughter ANY FUCKIN' TEAM...PeACe

yah they played bad...

that Spurs defense sure can disrupt an offense...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2004, 12:13:32 AM »
^^Lakers' offense wasn't even on point against the Rockets...They're just missing simple shots.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2004, 12:51:28 AM »
^^Lakers' offense wasn't even on point against the Rockets...They're just missing simple shots.

but even youd have to admit that the #1 defense in the league...for how many years now, would have something to do with an opposing team missing shots. They werent really even getting GOOD looks at the basket. Malone got nothing goin to the basket, only fade-aways over an outstretched Duncan. Shaq wasnt getting down low enough to dunk the ball like usual, he was having to settle for little half hooks in the key. Plus, the Spurs game plan to front shaq in the post...worked perfectly. The perimeter people were hardly even able to get the ball into him. Kobe played good, and that was it. Payton has no chance against Parker...and Fish couldnt do anything to keep him out of the lane either. So other then Kobe, the Spurs defense pretty much shut everyone else out of the game. And even Kobe, he was making shots in the 3rd...but they were still tough shots...not wide open, so he was still being defended well like everyone else...he just happened to get hot enough to make some tough shots. So u cant pretend like the Spurs defense had nothing to do with the Lakers missing shots...thats crazy.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2004, 06:58:47 AM »
Tim Duncan is just too good, and Tony Parker is just too quick. I still say Spurs in 5

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2004, 12:02:05 PM »
2nd game tonight i think lakers need to take this game or else they are goign to have a really hard time taking this series.....but i say lakers in 6 still and they going to take todays game....going back to LA 1-1 .....look out for shaq and kobe today i would say....but also Tony Parker he scares me  :-X (hate that bitch  ;))

ecrazy

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2004, 05:55:28 PM »
I Really Want The Lakers To Win, I Really Do....But I Just dont see it happening, I See A Broom sweepin the lakers away ... Spurs 4-0

And Kobe Will Announce sometime in August That He's Planning to Become A Clipper!!!!

CLIPPERS - 2005 NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CLIPPERS!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2004, 08:59:05 PM »
props to Parker for his good game.

=/

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2004, 09:15:15 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(

Oh well...Anyone remember last year, when the Lakers took 2 games at home, after being down 0-2 to the Spurs? Let's just hope that's the case...I think Lakers found themselves again in the 2nd half....Hopefully I'm right...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2004, 11:31:48 PM »
Anyone remember last year, when the Lakers took 2 games at home, after being down 0-2 to the Spurs? Let's just hope that's the case

Yea, And Who Won The Championship Last Year??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2004, 12:14:48 AM »
Anyone remember last year, when the Lakers took 2 games at home, after being down 0-2 to the Spurs? Let's just hope that's the case

Spurs, you idiot.

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2004, 12:35:23 AM »

Spurs, you idiot.

Uh, Dumbfuck...I was making the point that even though the lakers MIGHT take 2 games at home, it doesnt matter because the Spurs are gonna take the series

Fuck your slow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2004, 12:45:40 AM »
i wonder if Represent still doesnt think the Spurs are contenders? Maybe if they win another championship...he'll think so  ::)

btw, the Lakers have things they can turn to...they just cant get them all going at the same time. Its either Kobe or Shaq playing good, but never at the same time. Also, they should really consider putting Kobe on Parker. He's murdering Payton and Fisher. Kobe might have a hard time keeping up with him also, but shit...what theyre doing now isnt working, why not try somethin new...maybe his height will bother him somehow. If u remember in the Finals last year, the Spurs actually had Duncan out on Kidd on some occasions in the half court...and it worked out ok.

But anyways, yah...id be really surprised if the Lakers come back in this series. Theyll win one of the next two probably, but if they lose Sunday, id look for a sweep.

Sac is taking the other Series id bet...

Spurs 2004 Champs  ;)