Author Topic: Spurs - Lakers (round 2)  (Read 4072 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Spurs - Lakers (round 2)
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2004, 12:47:24 AM »
oh one more thing....dont worry Doggy, u can switch back to being a Kings fan if the Spurs take out the Lakers. Too bad the Knicks wont be in the finals tho, cus then when SA takes out Sac...u can switch over to your other favorite team and we can run through all of them lol

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2004, 01:16:44 AM »
phil needs to let kobe do what he does at best which is scoring...ya noticed that kobe aint shooting that much...i dunno wtf phil is thinkin...but they better change things quickly...or its over. and gettin payton and malone didnt do a damn thing for the lakers...and it really shows on this series...they need to get more younger, athletic players if they wanan compete with teams like the spurs in the next season..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2004, 05:00:52 AM »
phil needs to let kobe do what he does at best which is scoring...ya noticed that kobe aint shooting that much...i dunno wtf phil is thinkin...but they better change things quickly...or its over. and gettin payton and malone didnt do a damn thing for the lakers...and it really shows on this series...they need to get more younger, athletic players if they wanan compete with teams like the spurs in the next season..

malone will prolly retire, and payton, well, maybe as well :D kobe might leave the lakers and fox will prolly retire as well.. damn, lakers are so fucked.

as for the series lakers vs spurs, Im 90% sure Spurs will take it in 5.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2004, 08:45:05 AM »
I love when the Lakers lose  ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2004, 02:56:39 PM »
all odds are against the lakers but i really dont see why the lakers wont take the next two at home...if thats the case its a whole new series....but if they lose one of the next two at home well its pretty much over.....like i said Lakers in 6  ;) and yeah i was chillin with my friends and shit and we were saying that they need to stick kobe on parker and see what happens......but we will see what happens shaq really needs to step up next game.....and just dominate and it helps that they are on their own floor now....but we will see how it plays out....i honestly can still see the lakers taking this series unless they lose any of the next two games.....then its  :-X time......but we will see....props to the spurs playing good ball....and i hope parker breaks his leg or something he just killing us.... ;D ;) ...lol jk

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2004, 03:47:05 PM »
Anyone remember last year, when the Lakers took 2 games at home, after being down 0-2 to the Spurs? Let's just hope that's the case

Yea, And Who Won The Championship Last Year??

Spurs, you idiot.

Uh, Dumbfuck...I was making the point that even though the lakers MIGHT take 2 games at home, it doesnt matter because the Spurs are gonna take the series

Fuck your slow

You must be the slow one, because if Horry woulda' hit that 3 last year in Game 5 (the one that rimmed in and out), Lakers woulda' won the series...So like I said, the Lakers can win the next 2 at home, just like they did last year...Spurs were lucky last year, this time it's the Lakers turn...And Kobe was sticking Parker in the 3rd quarter, and that's why Parker wasn't doing shit...But then Kobe got into foul trouble, and couldn't guard him in the 4th...Game 3- Sunday, 12:30PM@Staples Center.

ecrazy

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2004, 09:59:27 PM »
Anyone remember last year, when the Lakers took 2 games at home, after being down 0-2 to the Spurs? Let's just hope that's the case

Yea, And Who Won The Championship Last Year??

Spurs, you idiot.

Uh, Dumbfuck...I was making the point that even though the lakers MIGHT take 2 games at home, it doesnt matter because the Spurs are gonna take the series

Fuck your slow

You must be the slow one, because if Horry woulda' hit that 3 last year in Game 5 (the one that rimmed in and out), Lakers woulda' won the series...So like I said, the Lakers can win the next 2 at home, just like they did last year...Spurs were lucky last year, this time it's the Lakers turn...And Kobe was sticking Parker in the 3rd quarter, and that's why Parker wasn't doing shit...But then Kobe got into foul trouble, and couldn't guard him in the 4th...Game 3- Sunday, 12:30PM@Staples Center.

Coulda Shoulda Woulda.......BUT DID HE??? NOPE!
AND DID U SEE HOW THE SPURS BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE LAKERS ON THE DECIDING GAME, FUCKIN HALF THE BENCH WAS IN TEARS, It's Gonna Happen Again this year....

AWW SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP
AWW SWEEP SWEEP GOD DAMN!

CLIPPERS & KOBE BITCH! - 2005 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2004, 10:24:13 PM »
I Really Want The Lakers To Win, I Really Do....

vs.

AWW SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP
AWW SWEEP SWEEP GOD DAMN!

Now, you don't make much sense, do you?

ecrazy

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2004, 10:39:05 PM »
I Really Want The Lakers To Win, I Really Do....But I Just dont see it happening, I See A Broom sweepin the lakers away ... Spurs 4-0

And Kobe Will Announce sometime in August That He's Planning to Become A Clipper!!!!

CLIPPERS - 2005 NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CLIPPERS!

DONT EVER MISQUOTE ME AGAIN BITCH
EAT A BOWL OF SHUT THE FUCK UP

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2004, 10:58:26 PM »
I Really Want The Lakers To Win, I Really Do....But I Just dont see it happening, I See A Broom sweepin the lakers away ... Spurs 4-0

And Kobe Will Announce sometime in August That He's Planning to Become A Clipper!!!!

GO CLIPPERS!

Do you know what misquote means? You're such a moron...I quoted your EXACT words. Misquoting would mean I changed your words around...Dumbfuck.

ecrazy

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2004, 11:11:37 PM »

GO CLIPPERS!

Do you know what misquote means? You're such a moron...I quoted your EXACT words. Misquoting would mean I changed your words around...Dumbfuck.

Yea, Quoting my EXACT WORDS WOULD HAVE INCLUDED
....But I Just dont see it happening, I See A Broom sweepin the lakers away ... Spurs 4-0

GOT EM COACH!!!!
You Feel Fuckin Stupid now, huh dumbfuck.....
EAT ANOTHER BOWL OF SHUT THE FUCK UP

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2004, 11:38:08 PM »

GO CLIPPERS!

....But I Just dont see it happening, I See A Broom sweepin the lakers away ... Spurs 4-0

GOT EM COACH!!!!

Whether I quoted the whole thing, or part of it, I quoted your EXACT words...God, you're stupid...And then that whole "GOT EM COACH!!! EAT A BOWL OF SHUT THE FUCK UP" made you look even stupider, since you were wrong...If I quote part of Martin Luther King's speech, would that mean I misquoted him, since I didn't quote the whole speech? Dude, you're one of the stupidest people I've come across on this board, and that says a lot.

ecrazy

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2004, 11:52:07 PM »

GO CLIPPERS!

GOT EM COACH!!!!

Whether I quoted the whole thing, or part of it, I quoted your EXACT words...God, you're stupid...And then that whole "GOT EM COACH!!! EAT A BOWL OF SHUT THE FUCK UP" made you look even stupider, since you were wrong...If I quote part of Martin Luther King's speech, would that mean I misquoted him, since I didn't quote the whole speech? Dude, you're one of the stupidest people I've come across on this board, and that says a lot.

From Dictionary.com:
EXACT:
Strictly and completely in accord with fact; not deviating from truth or reality: an exact account; an exact replica; your exact words

If you did not notice, that was a complete thought i posted, You Just Took out the part that proved you wrong.....If you were to quote a part of MLK's speech, you would quote a complete sentence, not just leave it halfway done...its like if you quoted someone saying "Im gonna kill the ants on the stove" and Just Put "Im gonna Kill".....you dont do That Stupid ASS!!!

What's That? 3 Bowls Now!???!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2004, 11:59:57 PM »
Man, you just don't get it..."I Really Want The Lakers To Win, I Really Do." is a complete sentence...How can you even compare that to cutting a sentence in half? I didn't change anything, you moron...You wanted the Lakers to win, and that's what I quoted....The fact that you said you wanted the Lakers to win, then went on to talk mad shit about the Lakers is just one big contradiction, and proves that you're an idiot.

Did you say you wanted the Lakers to win? Yes...Did I quote where you said you wanted the Lakers to win? Yes...Did I change anything you said? No...Did you just make yourself look like the dumbest person on this board in a matter of 3 posts? Yes.

ecrazy

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2004, 12:18:22 AM »
Man, you just don't get it..."I Really Want The Lakers To Win, I Really Do." is a complete sentence...How can you even compare that to cutting a sentence in half? I didn't change anything, you moron...You wanted the Lakers to win, and that's what I quoted....The fact that you said you wanted the Lakers to win, 1.then went on to talk mad shit about the Lakers is just one big contradiction, and proves that you're an idiot.

Did you say you wanted the Lakers to win? Yes...Did I quote where you said you wanted the Lakers to win? Yes...2.Did I change anything you said? No...3.Did you just make yourself look like the dumbest person on this board in a matter of 3 posts? Yes.

TALKIN MAD SHIT BOUT THE LAKERS???? WHERE DID I EVER TALK MAD SHIT BOUT THE LAKERS, BESIDES SAYING THAT THERE GONNA LOSE THE SERIES, THATS NOT TALKING SHIT...TALKING SHIT WOULD BE SAYING THAT THEY FUCKING SUCK & Talking shit bout shaq & Kobe.....

FUCKHEAD, Did My last post not make sense to you? YOU OMITTED THE MAIN PART THAT FUCKIN STATED MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY ARE RETARTED

3. Who Fuckin Looks Stupid Now??
YOUR DONE!!! FINISHED, Drink the rest of your milk because here comes another hardy helping!