Author Topic: Spurs - Lakers (round 2)  (Read 4078 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Spurs - Lakers (round 2)
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2004, 08:19:56 PM »
what an insulting game of Duncan & Parker.

That's strong Laker defense for ya...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2004, 09:44:37 PM »
damn if the lakers can play like this every game  :o we're taking it again, game 4 is crucial

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2004, 11:43:09 PM »
damn if the lakers can play like this every game  :o we're taking it again, game 4 is crucial

Shut up, traitor. ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2004, 09:40:27 AM »
lol you got to understand where i'm coming from.i hadn't seen the lakers play this good in a while.

game 4 should dictate who will win this series

and like i said earlier, the lakers need to quit trying to stroke everyone's ego, pound that shit into shaq and let the offense flow through him or if that's not working let kobe take over the game...no one in the league is seeing them one on one. NO ONE.

Doggystylin

« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2004, 03:09:52 PM »
Thats right kobe and shaq have been doin this before malone and payton so they shouldnt even be counting on malone and payton and jus let kobe and shaq do their thing and let malone and payton do anything in between

Corona Man

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2004, 04:10:49 PM »
laekrs b da best team holmes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2004, 09:19:42 PM »
lol you got to understand where i'm coming from.i hadn't seen the lakers play this good in a while.

game 4 should dictate who will win this series

and like i said earlier, the lakers need to quit trying to stroke everyone's ego, pound that shit into shaq and let the offense flow through him or if that's not working let kobe take over the game...no one in the league is seeing them one on one. NO ONE.

I don't care man...A real fan doesn't doubt his team, or stomp on his team when they're down...Come on man, I couldn't even believe you said that when I read it.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2004, 11:28:49 AM »
if the lakers take tonights game...then all momentum will be for the lakers if they lose today its going to be really hard to even think they are going to take the series this game here will decide the series for the lakers.....if they take it today i think they going to take the series cause its a whole new ball game.....Lakers!

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2004, 10:32:13 PM »
Lakers even up the series, 2-2. Once again, Kobe puts up big numbers whenever he plays on the same day as his Court apperances.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2004, 10:45:35 PM »
I predict that game 5 will be the closest game of the series...it will come down to one shot just like last year

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2004, 10:51:28 PM »
E-Crazy, you dumb piece of shit, do you still "see a broom sweeping the Lakers away"?...What about akaDRooPY? You're still pulling for "Spurs in 5"?...Or .:DayGoStyLz:., are you still "looking for a sweeep"?...Oh no, let's not forget 7even the Harbinger, who was "90% sure the Spurs will take it in 5"...What about the so called "Laker fan" Don Jacob Corleone, who said "I don't believe they got the legs to keep up with the Spurs", and lost all hope in his team after they went down 0-2...That one got to me the most...I guess it isn't gunna be as easy as ya'll thought it would, is it?

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2004, 10:52:23 PM »
E-Crazy, you dumb piece of shit, do you still "see a broom sweeping the Lakers away"?...What about akaDRooPY? You're still pulling for "Spurs in 5"?...Or .:DayGoStyLz:., are you still "looking for a sweeep"?...Oh no, let's not forget 7even the Harbinger, who was "90% sure the Spurs will take it in 5"...What about the so called "Laker fan" Don Jacob Corleone, who said "I don't believe they got the legs to keep up with the Spurs", and lost all hope in his team after they went down 0-2...That one got to me the most...I guess it isn't gunna be as easy as ya'll thought it would, is it?

LOL Word.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2004, 11:43:40 PM »
oh hell yeah lake show baby.....!!! pretty tight game....lakers pulled through and how bout payton not being able to defend parker???? he just took that shit from his hands on that last play...lol..
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 11:44:13 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2004, 12:14:52 AM »
nik get off my back homie, you know i love the lakers.....shit i love the raiders and the cowboys too and i talk mad crap about them....i'm the type of fan whose down for my team no matter what.....shit i was watch kcal 9 and prime sports (pre foxsprots west) religiously when we wern't even a playoff team and seadle threat was our star player. But just cuz i'm down for my team doesn't mean i'm not going to call them out , chick hern did the same thing......in games 1 and 2 the lakers wern't playing like the lakers of games 3 and 4.....they flip flopped. if the lakers kept playing the way they did ...stroking egos...then yeah i'd still be saying the lakers wouldn't win this series....does that make me less of a laker fan, and a spurs lover!? fuck no i hate the spurs like i hate gay monkey sex. but i call it how i see it.

and again what did i say......let shaq and kobe run this shit like they should, fuck getting gary and malone in double figures and there's no team standing in our way......and what happened in game 4!?  i call this shit how i see it.

all the momentum has shifted to the lakers side...the spurs don't have that killer instinct real champions possess....even last years spurs  didn't do a good job, and they're less talented now. for game 5 the lakers need to supress duncan and parker again like they've been doing....this will free up the 3 ,but(!) do like they did tonight and wear bowen, turk,and parker down on d so those shots don't fall liek they want. offensively go to shaq...get rasho and duncan in foul trouble without a suffcient big man the spurs can't run an offense, when you can't pound it into shaq let kobe take over, he showed us all tonight (again) why he is the leagues best damn player.

ecrazy

« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2004, 12:23:44 AM »
E-Crazy, you dumb piece of shit, do you still "see a broom sweeping the Lakers away"?

LMAO