Author Topic: Spurs - Lakers (round 2)  (Read 4079 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Spurs - Lakers (round 2)
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2004, 02:55:06 AM »
Oh no, let's not forget 7even the Harbinger, who was "90% sure the Spurs will take it in 5"

lol aight aight, Im suprised (and happy too). now we have more games between those teams and more suspense. Game 5 is gonna be off the hook, it wouldnt be if the spurs already led 3:1. Im no Spurs fan, you have to know :D.

Yes, I didnt expect the Lakers to win 2 times in a row, but I never said it's impossible, I just thought it's all but likely.
And, let's be honest, I dont believe you really predicted that as well. So let's say we're both suprised, and both equally cool :D. LOL!

As far as my predictions go.. I assume both teams will keep winning their home court games. --> Spurs in 7. Not too sure though.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 02:57:55 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2004, 09:10:51 AM »
IMO nothing the spurs do will defeat the lakers....only the lakers can defeat the Lakers, the lakers showed us who they really are (like that fat black guy from PTI said) Hopefully the real Lakers will show up to San Antonio tomorrow

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2004, 03:41:33 PM »
nik get off my back homie, you know i love the lakers.....shit i love the raiders and the cowboys too and i talk mad crap about them....i'm the type of fan whose down for my team no matter what.....shit i was watch kcal 9 and prime sports (pre foxsprots west) religiously when we wern't even a playoff team and seadle threat was our star player. But just cuz i'm down for my team doesn't mean i'm not going to call them out , chick hern did the same thing......in games 1 and 2 the lakers wern't playing like the lakers of games 3 and 4.....they flip flopped. if the lakers kept playing the way they did ...stroking egos...then yeah i'd still be saying the lakers wouldn't win this series....does that make me less of a laker fan, and a spurs lover!? fuck no i hate the spurs like i hate gay monkey sex. but i call it how i see it.

and again what did i say......let shaq and kobe run this shit like they should, fuck getting gary and malone in double figures and there's no team standing in our way......and what happened in game 4!?  i call this shit how i see it.

all the momentum has shifted to the lakers side...the spurs don't have that killer instinct real champions possess....even last years spurs  didn't do a good job, and they're less talented now. for game 5 the lakers need to supress duncan and parker again like they've been doing....this will free up the 3 ,but(!) do like they did tonight and wear bowen, turk,and parker down on d so those shots don't fall liek they want. offensively go to shaq...get rasho and duncan in foul trouble without a suffcient big man the spurs can't run an offense, when you can't pound it into shaq let kobe take over, he showed us all tonight (again) why he is the leagues best damn player.

Listen man, I have no beef with you, but what you said just really upset me...You lost all hope in your team when they were down, and made it public...You don't see Phil Jackson or Jerry Buss telling the press "The Spurs are gunna win the championship, because the Lakers simply don't have the legs to keep up"...If you love your team, you should ride for them through the ups AND downs...But that's just my opinion...I don't like sports fans saying they don't have hope or faith in their team, just because their team hasn't been playing their best the last few games...It's all good though, just don't do that again...Always believe in The Lake Show!...LOL.

And, let's be honest, I dont believe you really predicted that as well. So let's say we're both suprised, and both equally cool :D. LOL!

I don't know if you've been following what I said throughout this series, but I predicted that the Lakers would win their next 2 games at home, just like they did last year...I wasn't at all surprised. 8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2004, 07:41:04 PM »
payton is still taking too many shots, and stupid shitty ass shots too, on the other hand it seems like malone has finally seen his role in this lakers team and recognized this isnt utah anymore. anyways, the spurs are down right now, being at home tomorrow will give them a lil spurt, but the lakers are on a high right now and need to shut them down tomorrow. tomorrows game is critical for the lakers.

dexter

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2004, 08:45:22 AM »
Lets go Lakeshow
Over rated Spurs!~

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2004, 08:48:14 AM »
every series is tied 2-2 now, even Indiana-Miami. That's so great  8)
No, it's not a sin

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2004, 09:56:13 PM »
3-2 and what!!!!  :) ;) ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2004, 11:04:36 PM »
like i said whoever won game 4 should dictate the series.....3-2 lakers.

game 6 tips from the guru....

pound that shit into shaq....get duncan and rasho in foul trouble....by doing so giving easy shots for kobe , malone, payton....and SHAQ......let kobe RUN shit, kobe is the leagues best player hands down....let him be the man continue to contain parker....frustrate ginobli and play with turk.

lakers in 6 !

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

lbc213

« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2004, 04:46:45 AM »
what a shot from fisher  :o

NaTeD0Ggthebest

• Lil Geezy
  • 213 & MJ 23
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2004, 10:32:22 PM »
The Lakers won  8) on game 6 !!! (go Fisher)
MJ 23

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2004, 10:39:00 PM »
WHOO! Good comeback from a 2-0 series and to win 4 str8. T-wolves or Sac-Town next.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2004, 10:47:02 PM by A-Trak »

dEUz7KLEnZr

• Lil Geezy
  • str8 h0ldin it d0wn in Killa Killa Kali fo da 2004
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2004, 12:23:15 AM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2004, 04:13:46 AM »
Im sorry to say that but the last few posters are the typical Laker-Fans. Spoiled as fuck. No true fans imo. Sorry to say that no offense most Laker-Fans are like that, I assume.
If the Lakers get owned, yall wont say shit to defend your team or anything. Some will even bash the fuck out of 'their team'. Then again, if the Lakers win and own the Spurs, yall come back out of the middle of nowhere and act like you've always been down - lol.
As far as for Wcc, only Nik didnt give the impression of a "typical Laker-Fan".
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2004, 07:29:43 AM »
^^^just cuz i didnt post doesnt mean im not a laker fan...i just know there will be alot of back and forth predictions and i dont like my teams getting jinxed, lol tahts why i dont say shit ya know

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2004, 05:53:06 PM »
props to the lakers, i guess they can turn it on when they wan't to. Give credit to the spurs for hanging in there (without making any open shots). I will be rooting for the Lakers since they proved they are the better team