Author Topic: EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day  (Read 1311 times)

JTSimon

Montana00

Re:EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 12:36:46 PM »
i could never cut myself. im afraid of blades and injections

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2004, 05:01:52 PM »
Sure everything's staged, they plan everything b4 hand, but the hits, the blood, the moves are all real. The reason wrestlers continue is so the match isn't interupted, and when it is, it is something serious........shit's stopped.......remember Owen Hart? There have been matches where wrestlers have passed out, there was a wcw match w/ Sid Vicious, where he broke his ankle........the match went on for a few minutes.

In the pics, Eddie doesn't look too bad.

Hey, who's Samoa Joe?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2004, 11:12:23 PM »
Its fake but it has its limits.  its fake as in its an act, everything is staged but of course being slammed down onto the canvas is gunna hurt a bit but the point is these guys are trained to do it.

How do you know Eddie was rushed to hospital?  They didn't pull the "Oh no the wrestler has been put into the ambulance on the stretcher and hes being rushed to hopsital" scene again did they?  JR and King act all shocked, we watch as the ambulance drives off.  In the meantime when we cut back to JR and King the Ambulance turns around and comes back to the area, drops Eddie back off, Eddie gets out tired from his match.  no Injury.

lol preach Bez!!!!

like i said, some of these guys are good athletes.  But Frenchy cant seem to admit that yes, it is FAKE. if every Football game that was played, was pre-arranged...and the winner was known before the game, then what would u call it? especially if when they tackled eachother, they TRIED not to hurt eachother...only occasionally hurting eachother on accident. Would it be fake? Id have to say....yes lol. Like i said, when i was 9...i thought it was real, when i was real little i believed in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny....some of us grow up and realize things for what they are, some of us dont...

bez

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2004, 08:38:45 AM »
Ya no what I don't even believe that anybody in WWE uses blades.  Maybe in extreme wrestling like ECW or some Japenese shit but in the worlds most popular Wrestling compnay I can't see blades and real blood being used.

Any time you see blood on a wrestler it looks fake anyway.  I don't think that carrying blades into the ring and having REAL-BLOOD present when inside and outside the ring is appropriate for the WWE.  Blood capsules are likely to be used.

PlatniumMK, the announces coming into the ring doesn't mean shit.  All thats means is before the match they all talked and said "Right Eddie you will collapse in the ring, to add to this affect the announces will come into the ring and check on him", its all part of the show.

Man I have been watching wrestling for years and I have seen many incidents when oxygen has been used and shit.  You wanna know how an incident is real, THEY DON'T SHOW IT.  Such as Owen hart and such as all the shit you see on that advert where it says "Don't try this at home".  You see clips of Angle when Triple H gave him the fucked up pedigree on the table, Triple H's knee, Beniot slipped disk, Owen Hart, I think even Droz is in their too.  I can't actually remember sitting there and seeing any of these incidents happening live as they unfolded on the Raw or Smackdown.

If he really did collapse and shit then he wouldn't be appearing in the ring for at least another 6 months, but no doubt he'll be having a steel cage triple threat match in the near future.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2004, 01:53:05 PM »
Yeah..if it were a real "serious" incident, I hardly believe he would be in action 48hrs later at the taping of Smackdown on Tues. night.

Question:  When the girl got her head cut off by Jason at Crystal Lake in Friday the 13th....was that real?? ::)

Rudki

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2004, 02:10:07 PM »
Bez, no offence but you are being really dumb.......

ive been watchin wrestling for WELL over a decade and i know the ins and outs......

You see clips of Angle when Triple H gave him the fucked up pedigree on the table, Triple H's knee, Beniot slipped disk, Owen Hart, I think even Droz is in their too.  I can't actually remember sitting there and seeing any of these incidents happening live as they unfolded on the Raw or Smackdown

who says these had to happen on those 2 shows? they do show pay per view too ya know......Kurt and HHH's table incident occured at summerslam 2001 in the triple threat match w/ the rock.....

also YES blades are used, plenty of times ive seen the camera pan away from the wrestler, sometimes they fuck up and still focus on the wrestler, and yes u can see them blade somtimes, Fully loaded 99- austin and takers first blood match i think it was taker , could have been austin- either way i saw clearly them blading themselves.

bez

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2004, 03:34:05 PM »
Whatever man.  The advert shows Angle sitting on a seat recoving from the incident moments after it happended.  Thats my point, if they do occur then everything stops.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2004, 03:39:44 PM »
The only thing really fake is that the winner is planned ahead. Other than that it's pretty much real. Those chairs are real chairs, that sound you hear when someone gets hit by a chair is the sound of steel hitting skull.

bez

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2004, 07:18:30 PM »
Its a fact that the chairs are made out of like the shittyest steel their is, the chairs are desiged to take most of the impact.  Jesus christ.

All of the props are designed in ways to make them look real, but perform in such a way that it won't actually hurt the wrestler in a bad way.  Sure taking a shot over the head with a chair will hurt for like a few seconds but if it was a real fully loaded steel chair it would probably crack the skull open.  The tables, barbed wire, chairs, ladders, wood, sledgehammers, are all designed and used in ways to make sure they don't actually physically injure the wrestler.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 07:20:20 PM by Bez »

platinumk777

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2004, 09:16:08 PM »
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2004/articles/1085597841.php
http://www.4w-wrestling.com/newsline/87603906.shtml

Just wanted to prove that his blood loss has really affected his performance, but of course you all blew it out of proportion. It's all good though

Question:  When the girl got her head cut off by Jason at Crystal Lake in Friday the 13th....was that real?? ::)

Lame

bez

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2004, 09:41:28 PM »
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2004/articles/1085597841.php
http://www.4w-wrestling.com/newsline/87603906.shtml

Just wanted to prove that his blood loss has really affected his performance, but of course you all blew it out of proportion. It's all good though

proves nothing, your just going by what a Wrestling site says, their information is probably unfounded.  The owners of that site are probably gullable fans too.  

If he lost that much blood he wouldn't even be in the ring for a start.  He would be in a hosptial bed or at home resting.  People read and think to much into what a website says.  Its either 1 of to things:

1)  It was all staged

or

2)  It was real

Now if it was staged then this would give Eddie the ability to come to the next house show and do his thing, they would probably give him the night off actual wrestling to make the illusion that he really got hurt more  of a real feeling, this will also allow him to rest a bit more from the match.

Or if it was real, then he wouldn't be there at all.  

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2004, 10:13:41 PM »
"Hey, who's Samoa Joe"

Samoa Joe is my favorite wrestler (a close second is American Dragon) he works for various independent promotions around the US and even in Europe and Japan.
He's been the RoH (ring of honor) champion for about 14 months now and HE RULZ ALL

oh yeah and Bez WWE wresters do use the blades , just watch the RVD/Kane cage match , when the camera caught RVD trying to cut himself with a BLADE

as for the Jay Briscoe/Samoa Joe bleeding thing , Jay Briscoe lost so much blood it was UNBELIEVABLE , i wish i could find the pics they are probably somewhere on the ring of honor site (www.rohwrestling.com) , but the pictures aren't as good as the ones i saw like 2 months ago

untill i find them this is the best i can do:(copy and paste it)

http://www.whacks.bizland.com/ROH/DSC07632.jpg

« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 10:19:22 PM by Fattak »

platinumk777

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2004, 10:18:46 PM »
Excessive blood loss isn't considered an injury in the WWE... it's not the type of thing that requires rest from work. If you feel good enough to compete, then you do so, if not, you don't. Guerrero obviously felt the effects while physically performing, and I'm saying it's fully justified because I saw the match, and I saw the bloodshed.

And he DID go to the hospital, and DID stay overnight to recover from the blood loss. Unless of course you don't believe me, because all my information are from these unreliable wrestling sites, and I'm just a gullible fan  ::)

Also, Guerrero is the world heavyweight champion, so he does have the responsibility of showing up at events, don't you think? As long as he carries that belt, and is able to stand on his feet, he has to show up at events, but given his situation, he's getting cut from house shows, because those are expendable.

One last thing Bez... did you even see the match??

bez

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2004, 10:53:42 PM »
I still don't believe it.  If he was as bad as ya'll are making him out to of been then he wouldn't of been at the next show.  I never saw the match no, but this isn't intended to be an argument, its simply putting my opinions and points across.

A blade surly only produces a tiny cut, he wouldn't of lost enough blood to visit the hospital then surly.

Yes he has a responsibility but my point is if you are in bad heath he wouldn't be there, he would be in a hospital bed for days/weeks!