I FOUT THE FILM WAS SHIT

BUT I JUS WATCHED IT TO SEE JESSICA ALBA ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Honey
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2004, 03:09:47 PM »
terrible movie, boring.. only wathced it cause i was w/ girls, but damn jessica alba... shes amzing.... the plot/acting/ and pretty much everything about the movie was terrible

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2004, 09:07:58 PM »
lol, I'm surprised ppl went out & spent money to see this movie. I've never seen it, I don't think I will........even if it's in the weekly rent section@ the vid store. It does look like a Save The Last Dance ripoff. Could've saved yerself 12.50 & waited for some1 on here to post some juicy pix. She is pretty hot though. SHwwwiiiiiiiiing!

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2004, 01:07:34 AM »
lol, I'm surprised ppl went out & spent money to see this movie. I've never seen it, I don't think I will........even if it's in the weekly rent section@ the vid store. It does look like a Save The Last Dance ripoff. Could've saved yerself 12.50 & waited for some1 on here to post some juicy pix. She is pretty hot though. SHwwwiiiiiiiiing!

1)...just because its about dancing doesnt mean it ripped off save the last dance...in fact they are nothing alike other than the fact they are both about dancing.

2)...i dont care how stupid or good a movie is...if you havent seen it you shouldnt comment on it.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2004, 07:24:27 PM »
I agree theres a drive-thru near me that is 14.50 per car. I went and saw Day after Tomorrow and Man on Fire the other day with like 5 people it cost us like 2.75 each Plus its dope with a system in ya car while the subs shake ya car.