Author Topic: Honey  (Read 325 times)

Don Breezio

Honey
« on: April 22, 2004, 03:59:37 PM »
this was a pretty good movie...and jessica alba...mmmmmmmmmmm *drools*

eS El Duque

Re:Honey
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 06:50:57 PM »
lol...this movie was stupid-funny...acting was horrible, and whoa ctually thinkg Mario could jack a kid lol?

I can't believe i spent 12.50 to watch this movie in the theatres (only watched it cuz of jessica alba ;D)

but you're right..Jessica Alba is FUCKIN hot in the movie..and her pants that said 'Bonjour'..:D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 09:43:47 PM »
lol...this movie was stupid-funny...acting was horrible, and whoa ctually thinkg Mario could jack a kid lol?

I can't believe i spent 12.50 to watch this movie in the theatres (only watched it cuz of jessica alba ;D)

but you're right..Jessica Alba is FUCKIN hot in the movie..and her pants that said 'Bonjour'..:D

12.50??????????? slap yourself....damn that is a lot of money!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 09:46:16 PM »
This movie was boring as fuck and terrible.  There was only one reason I watched this piece of shit, and you all know damn well what that reason was.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 09:46:35 PM »
man i hope that 12.50 was for 2 tickets...i wouldn't pay that much to see a movie like honey...shit there are very few movies worth 12.50 just to see once

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 10:21:56 PM »
haven't seen it, might rent it and skim through the Jessica Alba scenes

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2004, 11:16:38 PM »
This movie was boring as fuck and terrible.  There was only one reason I watched this piece of shit, and you all know damn well what that reason was.

lol. preach.

hector

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2004, 12:17:00 AM »
Wow Luke, I really don't know what to say.  You like Honey, you liked the Punisher, I believe you like Good Charlotte...

I dunno what to say...

In all honesty I have never seen any of those movies or heard good charlotte, but...

nevermind man, keep doin whatcha do.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2004, 12:51:46 AM »

In all honesty I have never seen any of those movies or heard good charlotte, but...

nevermind man, keep doin whatcha do.

then you have no room to talk...just like trauma had no room to preach about bowling for columbine without seeing it. now...once you've seen honey, the punisher, and have heard both good charlotte albums then you can talk to me about it.

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2004, 04:05:24 AM »
Punisher is GREAT, never saw Honey, probably never will
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eS El Duque

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2004, 09:53:22 AM »

12.50??????????? slap yourself....damn that is a lot of money!

thats how much adult tickets are here in Canada...but they just changed the prices like last month at some thatres to 8.75 heh

i don't know what i was thinking when i actually went to watch it with my friends, i must of been drunk or somthing..or not heh....i remmeber a lot of females watching the movie though :)

West C. Connected

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2004, 09:29:04 AM »
This is a good movie to watch with your girlfriend, if you're tired of those white romantic comedy movies.

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2004, 08:27:36 AM »
I'm glad I saw this when came out on DVD I got it as a free rental.

Anyway it was just a rip off Save The Last Dance which sucked also.  Jessica Alba may be hot but that is not enough have to suffer through this piece of shit movie.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2004, 08:46:59 AM »
theres a movie theater around here that plays movies from like last month and it cost 1.99 to get in. I go there alot. The theater is ghetto as fuck you havta watch out for needles sticking out of the seats and shit. LOL

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2004, 09:09:14 AM »
theres a movie theater around here that plays movies from like last month and it cost 1.99 to get in. I go there alot. The theater is ghetto as fuck you havta watch out for needles sticking out of the seats and shit. LOL

we have a Regal that is $8.00 a ticket

a cheap theater that's $2.00 but like you said, it's ghetto as hell  and the movies are old

and then the greatest invention..... a Drive-In which is $7.00 per person and you get to see two movies. one is brand new, the other is a few months old... recently i saw Godsend and Punisher, Van Helsing and Dawn Of The Dead, and Shrek 2 and Envy.

oh and the punisher is a good movie